[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
DolphinCarpet написал:
"
DolphinCarpet написал:
I'm confused because Coronal Mace is 2ex+ and the other 2hand maces are only a few chaos? Is there some special benefit for using Coronal and paying the extra?

Also, I just finally put in Animate Guardian, but it seems to just cast without actually summoning anything. First time using this skill and I assume I'm missing something.

Thanks!

Just reposting to get help on this, appreciate it!

U need 'put in ground' each item u want AG to use... so put ur mouse above in item and press AG button... its will 'eat' the item and got the 'bonus' (life, res, auras etc)

be careful, u can put some 'trash' for a mistake and lost for ever, ur before item.

check wiki for more info...

sorry for my bad english.
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Hello. Following your guide, now I like the gameplay)

See end game budget variant 6L 2 handed weapon for necro.
What will be better?

Chaber Cairn Great Mallet
or
Femurs of the Saints

I have already 2 jewels, astramentis and Baron. left to buy weapons and stones 20 quality

Thank you!
Just got this ring from a Unique Synthesis Map.
Could Poison get worked into this build somehow? :)

Thank you, OP
Is insane!
"
royaldominic написал:
is Astramentis amulet best in slot right now, or there is better amulet and later ?
Astramentis will drop drastically in price once good rares become available. The corrupted Wolf Qlida used last league would still probably be BiS, even if it can’t be anointed.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 7:11:44
Sadly my gear is quite far from the optimal one, currently I have only around 400 str, only 4 links, animate guardian with bad items, and yet the build performance is already good.
I can just build some towers with the initial "money" in blight encounters then just stand at the blight ball while go out to the kichen to drink /eat and when I come back the encounter is succesfully finished, worst case I die because of a random attack but still the towers + the minions (minions tank while towers kill) finish the job in most of the cases.
Guardians with stupid mods are fine also, I still die at the phoenix time to time because it is hard to see anything because of the minions but that is just my own fault.
Cleared a t14 yellow blighted map with ease so far.
"
"
royaldominic написал:
is Astramentis amulet best in slot right now, or there is better amulet and later ?
Astramentis will drop drastically in price once good rares become available. The corrupted Wolf Qlida used last league would still probably be BiS, even if it can’t be anointed.

Anointing gives +30% life (the scion wheel) which is pretty sweet.
The build has plenty offense, and is much more in need of more defense and life.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Will try and follow this guide for my first summoner after I hear people afking in blight with it(I get rekt with my archer).

Is there any POB? Also a small suggestion, the blue font is hard to read in this guide but I guess it helps since it shows what level gems are needed.

Thank you for the guide!
"
DolphinCarpet написал:
I'm confused because Coronal Mace is 2ex+ and the other 2hand maces are only a few chaos? Is there some special benefit for using Coronal and paying the extra?

Not much of a difference. You get a minute amount of AoE which would increase our aura radius by ~1. As someone mentioned earlier, it’s more important on melee builds given it has better dps. Any shaped 2H mace ilvl 75+ is sufficient, though I would recommend one with a base 1.3 attacks per second for faster Leap Slams.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 10:32:04

Thanks, for this build,

cheers.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация