[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

considering rolling this, as I got an Aul's amulet with zealotry reserves no mana.

I've now bought a nice watcher's eye, weapon, gloves, helm etc.

There's so few "good" chest pieces available.

Would you know the best crafting method to roll something pretty sick?
I've a lot of currency to throw at it. But the chest eludes me..
Boots too!

Thanks!
"
Killzu написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Step 1:
Buy an i84+ Shaped Vaal Regalia

Step 1b:
Optional: use perfect fossils to make it 30% quality. use a Gilded Fossil for memes.

Step 2:
Roll alts for T1 Spell Crit and set it aside. Spell Crit has to be the only shaper mod.

Step 3:
Buy any Hunter Influenced Chest piece with T1 Offering effect as the *only* hunter mod.

Step 4:
Buy awakener orb. +/- 2ex

Step 5:
Click Orb, Click Hunter chest (destroys it), and then click regalia.

Step 6:
Get lucky! But congratualations! You've rolled a chest with those exact two suffixes. All other mods are randomized though...

Step 7:
If you are unhappy with the result and have an open prefix and an open suffix you can wipe prefixes for 2ex with the 'Suffixes cannot be changed' bench craft and scour!

Step 7b:
If you got unlucky and have no open slots and the mods are all horrific, try annuling or just selling the piece as is and go back to step 1

Step 8:
Follow this up with an Exalt (or Leo) slam for a prefix (make sure to block the open suffix) and multimod.

Step 9:
Double Corrupt :D

Steps 1->6 will cost you about 3-4ex per attempt and the prefix wiping, Slamming, and multimodding process is minimum 5ex. +3ex per prefix wipe n slam if you're picky. But that's a A LOT cheaper than trying to hit those two affixes with fossils and a lot more satisfying as you can actually SEE the mods! :D

The only real downside to this is that you CAN get both mods on a hunter base and means that you lose out on some potentially fun combos with other influence types...But totally worth it.

Hope this wasn't too hard to follow.

That was a great write up, thank you!

For crafting the chest (also applies to boots) from page 101.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 9 янв. 2020 г., 20:35:50
"
Gryphenprey написал:

"
matto77 написал:
So getting sick of not being able to sustain the damage I did the math, with spirt offering at 15% of your max health you need about 4200 HP to offset the damage - I don't have that yet so not 100% sure but hope this helps others

To be precise (for everyone) it's calculated from your base life.

For example, I have 1,655 base life. So we take 15% of that...

And then we take the %increased life and %increased energy shield from all sources and add them together. For me this is 149% Increased life and 241% increased energy shield. 390% Increase total, or a 4.9x multiplier.

248.25 * 4.9 = 1,216 ES gained from Spirit Offering.

CWDT triggers each time we take a total of 528 damage. Theoretically this should be easily overcome and I honestly haven't figured out exactly why there is so much trouble at early levels as even then you're getting more than that from the offering.

Some things I know that have an effect:

Physical damage mitigation. at a base cyclone has 55-59 mana cost depending on links. I have 59. that's 236 damage per attack. 3 attacks is 708 = enough to trigger, but that's more to need to recover from. mitigating some of this and still keeping to 3 attacks per proc will, of course, help.

Attack speed. CWC procs VD every .35s...if we attack too slowly then VD can consume corpses multiple times before Spirit Offering gets a chance to take some. I remember this being an issue prior to getting Corpse Pact and more or less solving it with an onslaught flask.

I know that in vulnerability maps it feels better as you take more damage faster and are basically at cooldown for Spirit offering. Faster attack speed (think base of the staff APS) would help but mana struggles become super real.

There's way too much super technical stuff that I don't even fully understand. I just know that eventually it works and ES on hit is OPAF. XD

shittt thats actually crazy, please include that in your FAQ (hopefully it will reduce the questions) I literally had no idea that increased energy shield actually scaled it and was sorta ignoring energy shield increases- thought it would be a flat amount from your actual current max hp
Последняя редакция: matto77. Время: 10 янв. 2020 г., 2:31:23
hm, I dont have any problems in clearin with cwc vd, not even with the speed of elusive + tailwind.
I let the VDs of the first pack fly ahead of me. they are one shotting everything, which creates new VDs ahead of me and so on. im basically chaining through the map, only stopped by loot.

T16 conquerors are dying in 4-5 secs, depending on crits, and im nowhere near the dmg lvl Gryph was in 3.8.

Awakener 8 plenty enough of dmg.

sure selfcast or coc does more dmg, but im enjoying the ease of cyclone + cwc.
Thanks for the chest craft info :)

if the rolls are terrible, is there any comeback, or do you need to start with new items again?
i.e can you get effect of offering + spells have #% crit chance by chaos slam / fossil crafting?
Looking for fossils combo to craft chest
"
majesthro написал:
hm, I dont have any problems in clearin with cwc vd, not even with the speed of elusive + tailwind.
I let the VDs of the first pack fly ahead of me. they are one shotting everything, which creates new VDs ahead of me and so on. im basically chaining through the map, only stopped by loot.

T16 conquerors are dying in 4-5 secs, depending on crits, and im nowhere near the dmg lvl Gryph was in 3.8.

Awakener 8 plenty enough of dmg.

sure selfcast or coc does more dmg, but im enjoying the ease of cyclone + cwc.

could you share your POB link?

also what do you think about stampede boot? is it as fast then tailwind boot?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 написал:

could you share your POB link?

also what do you think about stampede boot? is it as fast then tailwind boot?

Stampedes are great. Tailwind+Elusive boots are *insane*

"
Thanks for the chest craft info :)

if the rolls are terrible, is there any comeback, or do you need to start with new items again?
i.e can you get effect of offering + spells have #% crit chance by chaos slam / fossil crafting?

If rolls are bad, you try annuling and/or wiping prefixes. Mine was a failure that I purchased fro 2ex, wiped the prefixes, and metacrafted the current prefix (took 2 total tries bc RNG :D)

Best odds at Fossil Crafting is Dense+Aetheric. Though I would just sell the base and start over as you will spend far more on fossils trying to hit that combo than you will by redoing it.

Side note:
After many exalts, bricking half the item, and some persistant beast crafting shenanigans...WE DID IT!
Скрытый текст

Now I just need to meta craft a different suffix once I've got some currency again. :D

Am I allowed to flex ?

Also, would you invest on a Aul zealotry, or a bottled faith ? :/
"
JuiLeMeilleur написал:

Am I allowed to flex ?

Also, would you invest on a Aul zealotry, or a bottled faith ? :/

Bottled Faith is more damage. ^^

Also, you can flex...IF I CAN FLEX (nice no reflect chest btw :D)

POGGERS

I threw 6 more exalts at it and hit the exact mod I wanted.

POG

CHAMP

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация