[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Hey, thanks for the guide it was super informative.

One question I couldn't find an answer to, and sorry if it was brought up somewhere in the 100 pages or so of this thread: How "required" are the gloves?

I play SSF exclusively, and I was able to get a scolds drop from metamorph. I'm sure eventually I'll land on the prophecy to fate the gloves, but until then is the build still functional?

I have scolds and twink gear for leveling, but I guess I'm not sure if the build is worth it if I don't have those specific gloves to increase mana costs.

Thanks!
"
superkegs написал:

One question I couldn't find an answer to, and sorry if it was brought up somewhere in the 100 pages or so of this thread: How "required" are the gloves?

I play SSF exclusively, and I was able to get a scolds drop from metamorph. I'm sure eventually I'll land on the prophecy to fate the gloves, but until then is the build still functional?

I have scolds and twink gear for leveling, but I guess I'm not sure if the build is worth it if I don't have those specific gloves to increase mana costs.

Thanks!

You will need some way to boost your mana cost. Doedre's Malevolence is the best and most effective way to do so.

Cyclone has a really low base mana cost. That said, an option for you from an SSF standpoint would be to use Incinerate as the Channeling Skill with 1-2 copies of Fevered Mind jewels until you get the gloves. You'd have to play around with it a little, but very doable. Apep's Wand (if you don't have a good staff yet) and Voidbringer Gloves can also be used to boost mana cost for this method.

Option #3: Play Self Cast VD with Scold's. Requires minimum a 5L and 1 fevered mind jewel. 132 (aim for about 140) mana cost with 0 mitigation required to make VDs chain together with this method. It's a LOT more damage but is a bit clunkier.

And the staff is finished. 4 divines to perfection! :D

Also, Path Of Exile Builds made a video guide for this build. It's a very simplified version but will probably be very helpful to newer players. I don't 100% agree with all of his choices but I don't think any of them are bad either and it's very easy to follow (compared to reading a block of text).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nebYScBHBXY

Thinking about adding it to the OP as he does give proper credit to this guide as his information source. What do you all think?
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 10 янв. 2020 г., 14:32:50
Hello all,
Fun build but I feel like lack damage. Below is my gear. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Working on getting better rings and possibly an amulet.
I'm also only lvl 75 with no jewels

Скрытый текст
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
Последняя редакция: PoorLime. Время: 10 янв. 2020 г., 15:07:56
Скрытый текст
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
superkegs написал:

Thanks!

You will need some way to boost your mana cost. Doedre's Malevolence is the best and most effective way to do so.

Cyclone has a really low base mana cost. That said, an option for you from an SSF standpoint would be to use Incinerate as the Channeling Skill with 1-2 copies of Fevered Mind jewels until you get the gloves. You'd have to play around with it a little, but very doable. Apep's Wand (if you don't have a good staff yet) and Voidbringer Gloves can also be used to boost mana cost for this method.

Option #3: Play Self Cast VD with Scold's. Requires minimum a 5L and 1 fevered mind jewel. 132 (aim for about 140) mana cost with 0 mitigation required to make VDs chain together with this method. It's a LOT more damage but is a bit clunkier.

Also, Path Of Exile Builds made a video guide for this build. It's a very simplified version but will probably be very helpful to newer players. I don't 100% agree with all of his choices but I don't think any of them are bad either and it's very easy to follow (compared to reading a block of text).

Thinking about adding it to the OP as he does give proper credit to this guide as his information source. What do you all think?

Dope staff !!

BTW good job being the first build with the 3 indicators full ont Path of Exile build channel !!
Последняя редакция: JuiLeMeilleur. Время: 10 янв. 2020 г., 15:26:51
Which gem should I link if I want to self cast Volatile Dead? Thanks.
Also, this build cannot do Elemental Reflect map, right? I just want to make sure that I avoid that mod.
Последняя редакция: nbminh35595. Время: 10 янв. 2020 г., 15:46:18
"
JuiLeMeilleur написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Dope staff !!

BTW good job being the first build with the 3 indicators full on Path of Exile build channel !!

Thanks! I'm super stoked about getting it finished. Props to the folks who helped along the way too!

And yeah! I saw that! I love it. :3

"
PoorLime написал:
Hello all,
Fun build but I feel like lack damage. Below is my gear. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Working on getting better rings and possibly an amulet.
I'm also only lvl 75 with no jewels

Скрытый текст

Welp, level your combustion support in CWDT setup. Its debuff is stronger the higher the level. :)

Assassin's Mark in CWDT with Desecrate + Spell Cascde (move Spirit Offering Elsewhere) is a nice damage boost that you can do for free basically. For now I would drop the ball lightning for it until you have some ES or Life recovered on hit.

Also level up the Bone offering and CWDT that it's linked to. It's a duration skill and levels matter a lot for it.

Spec out of Ele Overload. Now that you've started taking some Crit Nodes you will deal more damage without it. And then, yeah, fill out the rest of the crit on the tree. You'll get there.

Get a Diamond Flask and an Atziri's Promise. Very nice DPS boost with these and easy to obtain.

Replace Inspiration with Awakened Fire Pen (40-45c right now)

Start with those things. :)

"
nbminh35595 написал:
Which gem should I link if I want to self cast Volatile Dead? Thanks.
Also, this build cannot do Elemental Reflect map, right? I just want to make sure that I avoid that mod.

Yea don't do Ele reflect without the sextant mod.

For self cast:

VD - Spell Echo (or Spell Cascade, either works) - Intensify - Conc Effect - Ele Focus - Awakened Fire Pen OR Controlled Destruction OR Arcane Surge.

Spell Echo VS cascade works very similarly in that you spend mana once for the CWDT proc and create 6 balls. It's a bit easier on the performance end of things and has a smaller "less damage" multiplier.
"
xenochaos1 написал:
"
majesthro написал:
hm, I dont have any problems in clearin with cwc vd, not even with the speed of elusive + tailwind.
I let the VDs of the first pack fly ahead of me. they are one shotting everything, which creates new VDs ahead of me and so on. im basically chaining through the map, only stopped by loot.

T16 conquerors are dying in 4-5 secs, depending on crits, and im nowhere near the dmg lvl Gryph was in 3.8.

Awakener 8 plenty enough of dmg.

sure selfcast or coc does more dmg, but im enjoying the ease of cyclone + cwc.

could you share your POB link?

also what do you think about stampede boot? is it as fast then tailwind boot?

https://pastebin.com/SVxE4rv8

still so much dps upgrades available. chaos res cap. awakener lvl 8 deathless no problem.
@Gryph

could you pls share how to craft the staff. thats my next upgrade and i guess no one will sell sth like that.
"
majesthro написал:
"
xenochaos1 написал:
"
majesthro написал:
hm, I dont have any problems in clearin with cwc vd, not even with the speed of elusive + tailwind.
I let the VDs of the first pack fly ahead of me. they are one shotting everything, which creates new VDs ahead of me and so on. im basically chaining through the map, only stopped by loot.

T16 conquerors are dying in 4-5 secs, depending on crits, and im nowhere near the dmg lvl Gryph was in 3.8.

Awakener 8 plenty enough of dmg.

sure selfcast or coc does more dmg, but im enjoying the ease of cyclone + cwc.

could you share your POB link?

also what do you think about stampede boot? is it as fast then tailwind boot?

https://pastebin.com/SVxE4rv8

still so much dps upgrades available. chaos res cap. awakener lvl 8 deathless no problem.

why pain attunement?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

I have my lethal pride timeless jewel socket there. it gives me "glancing blows" which doubles my block chance but you take 50% dmg from blocked hits.
it is not a must have and dont use it if u use leash as belt. i feel pretty tanky with it, currently lvl 98 and climbing. would probably not use it if i didnt want to see if i can hit 100.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация