[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

After a bit of thoughts, i realized the 100% reduced reflect elemental damage taken is bs useless.

So i tried to lock suffixes, scour, and was left with the two goo suffixes and a disgusting block recovery suffix. Tried to annul ... ... ... it worked !

So now im left with this

Скрытый текст

As a newbie to craft, should i multimod it ? exalt slam it ? im a bit lost, i feel like there is too much possibilities :/
Hey mate. Martyr freaking exploded in price - I play only a few hours a week (5 if that) and my currency is very, very limited. Currently have 26 chaos to my name with Scold being the only Item I own (lucky metamorph drop). What other weapon options do I have If I can't afford Martyr or craft anything?
Went away for a bit, why the change to Incinerate?
"
CarebearCthulhu написал:
Hey mate. Martyr freaking exploded in price - I play only a few hours a week (5 if that) and my currency is very, very limited. Currently have 26 chaos to my name with Scold being the only Item I own (lucky metamorph drop). What other weapon options do I have If I can't afford Martyr or craft anything?

haha yeah I saw that. Not sure if Duskdawn is much cheaper but it's *almost* as good as Martyr but the rolls are highly variable and it tends to be pricier. Can always check it out. Beside that, I dual wielded scepters until I got my Martyr at league start. Just forgo the staff nodes until you're using a staff. Plenty of points to spend elsewhere.

"
XDannyManX написал:

Nothing gets by you! hahahaha

I'm just playing around as Incinerate has 6.4 million DPS with no changes to my setup. I'm considering getting a white socket in my staff so I can gem swap as I see fit.

Actually to anyone who is struggling with DPS you can try using Incinerate instead of Cyclone and pick up a pair of Voidbringers (get max roll increased mana cost if possible). It's not as smooth for mapping but adds a ton of single target DPS. This is a variation and requires basically no change whatsoever.

Here is video of this setup in T16 Forge of the the Phoenix

"
JuiLeMeilleur написал:
After a bit of thoughts, i realized the 100% reduced reflect elemental damage taken is bs useless.

So i tried to lock suffixes, scour, and was left with the two goo suffixes and a disgusting block recovery suffix. Tried to annul ... ... ... it worked !

So now im left with this

Скрытый текст

As a newbie to craft, should i multimod it ? exalt slam it ? im a bit lost, i feel like there is too much possibilities :/

I would Add quality via suffix craft and get it to 6L if you can afford it. But then yeah block a suffix and slam it before multimodding it. All depends on how much you want to invest into it.
"
Gryphenprey написал:

"
XDannyManX написал:

Nothing gets by you! hahahaha

I'm just playing around as Incinerate has 6.4 million DPS with no changes to my setup. I'm considering getting a white socket in my staff so I can gem swap as I see fit.

Actually to anyone who is struggling with DPS you can try using Incinerate instead of Cyclone and pick up a pair of Voidbringers (get max roll increased mana cost if possible). It's not as smooth for mapping but adds a ton of single target DPS. This is a variation and requires basically no change whatsoever.

Here is video of this setup in T16 Forge of the the Phoenix

LOL I saw something different so had to ask, thx for the reply!
Holy... That staff is nuts !
How did you get that ? I noticed it's Shaper + Elder, but CwC and Spell/PC mods both are Shaper while fire gems is a regular mod. So Elder has absolutely no impact on that, right ?
Did you spam aetheric + scorched or something ? Or lucky regal maybe ?
"
Woute написал:
Holy... That staff is nuts !
How did you get that ? I noticed it's Shaper + Elder, but CwC and Spell/PC mods both are Shaper while fire gems is a regular mod. So Elder has absolutely no impact on that, right ?
Did you spam aetheric + scorched or something ? Or lucky regal maybe ?

Alt spam, hit +3 Fire and Spell Crit mod....

Imprint, regal...

If I hit a suffix, craft "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" beast Craft "add a prefix remove a random suffix"

Crappy prefix? beast craft "Add a suffix, remove a random prefix"

+3 Fire still there? Repeat until it's not...

use imprint every time +3 fire got deleted.

my last Attempt went something like this:

Regal bad suffix. Craft cannot roll attack mods. Add prefix/Remove Suffix.

Crappy prefix, removed Crit mod. Okay, remove random prefix add a suffix.

+3 remains. 2 bad suffixes and cannot roll attack mods.

Exalt slam CWC Support.

Hurray!

cept, bad suffixes. Craft prefixes cannot be changed-> scour.

metacrafting time.

Block a prefix, Exalt. Hit poorly. Prefixes cannot be changed->Scour->repeat.

Costs 3ex per attempt. Got it in about 10 or 11 tries. half of those donated by a fan <3

I hit it this morning after selling a big ticket item for 12ex.

HUZZAH! Super happy about this. :D
Wew, thanks for the explanation and congratz again on that beauty !
Impressive process, I've never done such heavy crafting yet, maybe I'll try later. For now I'm saving for a Headhunter to try and zoom zoom for the first time, never played a build (or a league) for so long.
first, as a guild member has said it: this build sparks joy ^^
all the others hat it :P

a Question to the gear you are wearing. Do i see it correctly, that you have no Resistances whatsoever?
1. how the hell do you guys have enough movement speed without using The stampede boots? :o
2. at what point is it worth dropping belt for rares?

I feel like Im stuck in uniques and see no upgrading paths T_T

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация