[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Hi, I'm currently level 90 and have gotten to the Awakener fight. I only have 81,000 Shaper effective DPS which I don't think is enough to fight him. Where should I go from here? Is aspect of the spider the next most important part or crafting/buying a staff?

I can easily clear any T14/15 maps but T16 can be pretty difficult with hard mods.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/A9cM355Y
Последняя редакция: kaleSUCKS. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 13:10:35
"
kaleSUCKS написал:
Hi, I'm currently level 90 and have gotten to the Awakener fight. I only have 81,000 Shaper effective DPS which I don't think is enough to fight him. Where should I go from here? Is aspect of the spider the next most important part or crafting/buying a staff?

I can easily clear any T14/15 maps but T16 can be pretty difficult with hard mods.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/A9cM355Y

Don't worry about aspect of the spider. get a 6L :D

"
illuminate89 написал:
Absolutely loving, loving the build! However, having two problems:

- Mana issues. Can't sustain it well for some reason? Any tips?

- FPS is getting smashed hard! Any pointers to smooth it out?

Try taking Aqueous Accelerant cluster. (3 points over by Pain Attunement)
This will boost your enduring mana flask recovery by a LOT as well as be a DPS boost from the flask effect.

You can either re-anoint your boots or spec out of Counterweight. You have counterweight on boots and tree? They don't stack :D

As for FPS...I did warn you. XD

But really, what you can be mindful of is trying to avoid wading through *very* dense packs of monsters. Try instead to skirt around the edges of these packs (VD does all the work!). That should help a little.

You can also try this method that cutedog talks about. I personally hate playing without my sound effects...but it seems to be effective? Easy to try, easy to undo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHAem-5JW94

"
Rootsmann написал:
Hello Gryph,

Thank you for the build and your dedication in the thread.

I'm pretty late to the party (had long stay away from home) but I'm slowly cathing up in gears and levels (don't look at my char my vision for the build exceed by far what I've achieved this week :p).

I wanted to discuss the Spirit offering belt Vs a Hunter stygian. You finally got rid of flesh offering so now you are only using the belt for Bone offering. I know how fond of block chances your are, but I'm debatting with myself about flask charges on crit. Metamorph offers plenty of adds, so it would only be usefull on the conquerors, guardians and Sirius. Would you trade the block chances for full flask during the whole fight? If we crit enough (and with ball lightning we should) I'll for sure aim for it.

Also, we are really close to the additionnal curse cluster so the slot for Bone offering could be used for a second curse (and a high level one). Anyhow, even with Bone offering and the offering belt a curse on hit ring should not be hard to fit.

So I had a similar thought with the flask charges on crit mod from a precision watcher's eye...buuut...These mods have a 200ms cooldown. Which is a real bummer as you only actually get 5 charges per second. So RIP. Still good for long fights though.

You can take Whispers of Doom. I had it for a while until I had to drop a COH ring for one with better resists.

Leash VS Stygian is the debate:

Leash:
+20 All Attribute (dex yay!)
+26% Block and Spell Block-> with martyr 75/47 block, rare staff 59/47
483 Life gained on block is great for things like the vaal constructs who deal chaos damage, but can be blocked.

Stygian:
More life, more ES, lots of resists, some damage potential.
Using a 25% increased offering effect chest with Stygian gives 5% of max life as extra ES MORE than when using Leash. This is boosted ES recovery as well which can be really helpful for those who do not have an ES on hit Watcher's Eye.

My determination:

Leash gets harder and harder to incorporate into the build as you upgrade into better and better end game items. Offering Effect+Spell Crit chest, Aul's, Elusive+Tailwind boots (or stampedes), Circle of Anguish, and even curse on hit rings. All of these lack resistances which the build can very quickly become starved of. At this point a good Stygian rare can fill in the gap with over 100 total res (and chaos res!!) as well as providing the jewel socket for damage, life, es and...yup! more res. This will also directly affect your ability to make substantial DPS boosts in the form of Circle of Anguish ring(s).

Leash is going to be...AMAZING for deeper delving though. You can get away with doing some disgusting juiced up maps and in general just provides a lot of wiggle room for surviving.

If you want to push your DAMAGE super high, you need to go with a stygian. just can't make it work otherwise. For reference, I have about 6 million DPS using Leash--more than enough for all content.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 15:43:25
Alright, here's my dilemma:

I'm playing this build on hardcore and it feels really solid UNTIL I build up charges. When I'm constantly moving, my sacrifices just don't keep my ES full, which gets a little spooky. Do you think it would help to drop MoM? Maybe trying to fit unearth somewhere? My profile is here (character is Ekopew):

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ekkekko/characters

I feel like I've got everything just about right within my budget, but I'm not topping off on the ES and I can't figure out why. Having to stop channeling to let leech top me off is necessary for fear of ripping if I get carried away. Thanks for any help!
Последняя редакция: Ekkekko. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 15:28:49
"
Ekkekko написал:
Alright, here's my dilemma:

I'm playing this build on hardcore and it feels really solid UNTIL I build up charges. When I'm constantly moving, my sacrifices just don't keep my ES full, which gets a little spooky. Do you think it would help to drop MoM? Maybe trying to fit unearth somewhere? My profile is here (character is Ekopew):

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ekkekko/characters

I feel like I've got everything just about right within my budget, but I'm not topping off on the ES and I can't figure out why. Having to stop channeling to let leech top me off is necessary for fear of ripping if I get carried away. Thanks for any help!

you need to have bone offering on a level 20-21 CWDT. Right now it's consuming corpses at the same rate as Spirit offering and you don't want that. Also a leveled bone offering is MUCH MUCH more powerful than one at level 8.

So, get a level 21 Bone and 21 CWDT. (or 20 on each if budget demands)

EDIT: you will have to change your helmet to two 2-links as well or CWDT will end up supporting flame dash :D
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 15:48:03
Hi guys
My friend is trying this build, but he is to squishy and dps low. Your advice, please, on improvements.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kurayami_13/characters
"
RamDon написал:
Hi guys
My friend is trying this build, but he is to squishy and dps low. Your advice, please, on improvements.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/kurayami_13/characters

No offering effect on the chest -> Drop leash and bone offering. Literally killing him.

DPS...

Get a 6L for VD, he's on a 5L. For the 6th link, use Awakened Fire Pen

Get level 21 VD gem, don't worry about quality.

With no bone offering you can drop Unearth+GMP+GV to make room for other CWDT spells/supports.

Put culling strike in CWDT for 10% more damage.

Purifying Flame provides consecrated ground everywhere, enemies on consecrated ground have 100% increased critical strike against them.

Flame Dash + level 10 Arcane Surge = 15% more damage

Cinderswallow is an amazing flask for this build. Use it. 10% increased damage taken.

Any watcher's eye with some damage mod will boost DPS as well. Get a cheap one for damage or one for mana sustain.

More expensive:
Get a spell crit+Offering effect chest. Spell crit for DPS and offering effect for lots of eHP and boosted recovery. See page 100 for how to make one for about 6ex or so.

Bottled Faith. Ahaha. Expensive. Also 25-30% more damage in a bottle.

Miscellaneous:
Get "6% of damage taken gained as mana over 4 seconds" on rings instead of the 4%. This makes a big difference.

Watcher's Eye with the same mod can also be used to solve mana issues.

Hope this helps
"
Gryphenprey написал:

thanks for the detailed answer
Made a few updates to the guide.

Updated the gear section to include the Awakening Orb crafting method for chest. Also updated the belt section to better explain Rares vs Leash.

Some other little tweaks here and there.
Can anyone help me figure out why I'm having trouble sustaining energy shield with spirit offering? My cwdt setup only activates after 2 spins of cyclone I'm pretty sure but I'm not sure how to fix that

character name is bonyhunches
Последняя редакция: Karaze. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 18:15:41
"
Karaze написал:
Can anyone help me figure out why I'm having trouble sustaining energy shield with spirit offering? My cwdt setup only activates after 2 spins of cyclone I'm pretty sure but I'm not sure how to fix that

character name is bonyhunches

Try getting some phys mitigation to help smooth out your CWDT procs.

Try using Soul of Gruthkul and a Basalt Flask in hideout and see if that helps at all.

Also if you get a chest with increased effect of offerings your spirit offering will grant an additional (up to) 5% of max life as extra energy shield. This is a pretty significant boost to recovery and shouldn't cost too much for the one mod.

Beyond that, more levels always helps. :)
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 18:36:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация