[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Hi, would like some advice in where to go in upgrading the build from where I'm at. Starting to plateau in DPS and survivability. I've killed A8 Sirus, but not deathless. Killed uber elder, but not deathless. Not entirely sure if it's a skill thing or if I'm lacking defenses. Here are some of my own observations, would like to know if I'm correct, how to best go about fixing them, and what else I can do.

- ES sustain is unreliable without the Fenumus boots. Not keen on spending money on an ES on hit watcher's eye right now.
- Don't have a Bottled Faith. With the 12ex~ price, would like to hold off on that if possible.
- Chaos res is kinda low. Finding it difficult to fix that while keeping other resists capped without dropping multiple exalts on new jewelry. The need for some dex on them makes it even more challenging.
- Not sure if this is the best combination of auras. Would like to try and fit zealotry, but taking out aspect of the spider makes my ES sustain unreliable, like mentioned before.
- I really cannot tell the difference with the stone golem summoned or not summoned, so I feel like it's a wasted slot right now.
- Not sure what to put in my 4th gloves socket, so I just threw in a portal gem I got into the cwdt link for the memes.
- Have had trouble getting curse on hit gloves/helm enchants/corrupts due to their scarcity and price

Here's the POB: https://pastebin.com/9hNRYew8
"
VCrowe написал:
Hi, would like some advice in where to go in upgrading the build from where I'm at. Starting to plateau in DPS and survivability. I've killed A8 Sirus, but not deathless. Killed uber elder, but not deathless. Not entirely sure if it's a skill thing or if I'm lacking defenses. Here are some of my own observations, would like to know if I'm correct, how to best go about fixing them, and what else I can do.

- ES sustain is unreliable without the Fenumus boots. Not keen on spending money on an ES on hit watcher's eye right now.
- Don't have a Bottled Faith. With the 12ex~ price, would like to hold off on that if possible.
- Chaos res is kinda low. Finding it difficult to fix that while keeping other resists capped without dropping multiple exalts on new jewelry. The need for some dex on them makes it even more challenging.
- Not sure if this is the best combination of auras. Would like to try and fit zealotry, but taking out aspect of the spider makes my ES sustain unreliable, like mentioned before.
- I really cannot tell the difference with the stone golem summoned or not summoned, so I feel like it's a wasted slot right now.
- Not sure what to put in my 4th gloves socket, so I just threw in a portal gem I got into the cwdt link for the memes.
- Have had trouble getting curse on hit gloves/helm enchants/corrupts due to their scarcity and price

Here's the POB: https://pastebin.com/9hNRYew8

Alright, lots to take in here. let's see...

6l your staff. This will let you add Culling Strike to CWDT spells (10% more damage)

Your auras are scattered into whatever free sockets you have and should be consolidated into 1 4L with enlighten. Clarity can go into your ring.

Zealotry is probably better than Anger if you're not using a specific watcher's eye with anger mods.

See below:
Try These Links

5/6L
CWDT - Ball Lightning - Purifying Flame - Wave of Conviction - Combustion - Culling Strike (6th link)
Toss portal into the 6th socket until you get 6L.

4L
CWDT - Desecrate - Spell Cascade - Assassin's Mark (or Enfeeble if you prefer)

4L
Discipline - Herald of Ash - Anger/Zealotry - Enlighten

2L
Flame Dash - Arcane Surge (level 10)

2L
CWDT (level 20-21) - Bone Offering (Match level to CWDT)

Unset ring: Clarity

6L Chest, stay the same.

thread of Hope can be used (Large Radius) in templar socket to hit all the major noteables and save you a lot of points. I spent these going to the Shadow Life nodes and jewel socket. Incidentally, this gives a nice boost to dexterity just from going over there. Will help making ring upgrades easier.

Lastly, if you want to drop the fenumus boots, one option you have is to drop Leash of Oblation entirely. This'll add roughly 400 ES to max ES (+6 all res too) which is also added recovery. If you're able to sustain ES in hideout now, or close, this will put it over the top for sustaining. Also freeing up the belt slot makes resists a lot easier to manage. Stygian Vise for Jewel Socket can provide more life/es/res/damage as well.

And would free up two more sockets again. Most likely use for a High level curse on CWDT. Flammability for instance.

Hope this is helpful!
I have one nooby question.

Energy leech support work with volatile dead?

In this case, replace Controlled Destruction or Elemental Focus. Can it be a good option??

This gem gives good boost of damage and a bit of survavility.

thanks!
Последняя редакция: molterus. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 2:47:35

Just picked this up, pretty good I think?
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
Последняя редакция: PoorLime. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 7:25:49
"
Gryphenprey написал:

So I had a similar thought with the flask charges on crit mod from a precision watcher's eye...buuut...These mods have a 200ms cooldown. Which is a real bummer as you only actually get 5 charges per second. So RIP. Still good for long fights though.

Long fight is were we need it, but with a high end setup (as you say a Stygian steup is for high end optimization) long fight exist only because of immunity phases :D
With this internal cooldown I'm now against using it. Thanks a lot for the info!
I can't sustain either the damage caused by the CWD or the mana. Can anyone have a look and see what I could fix? I thought about dropping the glove for now.

Char: Riolate
I've been playing for years, and still have a noob question. When I look at your tree from your profile, how are you allocating so many points that aren't actually connected? I'm so confused lol.

Edit: Never mind, I didn't see the Thread of hope jewel. My bad.
Последняя редакция: Anointedone. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 10:34:50
"
Skayzer написал:
I can't sustain either the damage caused by the CWD or the mana. Can anyone have a look and see what I could fix? I thought about dropping the glove for now.

Your characters are hidden, and it's explained in the guide. Spirit Offering and use an Enduring mana flask, that should be up 99.9% of the time, unless you're fighting a boss. Then it requires a bit of managing your uses.
"
Anointedone написал:
I've been playing for years, and still have a noob question. When I look at your tree from your profile, how are you allocating so many points that aren't actually connected? I'm so confused lol

Intuitive Leap and Thread of Hope jewels
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
"
Anointedone написал:
"
Skayzer написал:

Your characters are hidden, and it's explained in the guide. Spirit Offering and use an Enduring mana flask, that should be up 99.9% of the time, unless you're fighting a boss. Then it requires a bit of managing your uses.

Sry, fixed that.

Even with the flask and spirit offering i still taking more damage than i can sustain. 2300HP - 2700 ES in field

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация