[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Skayzer написал:
"
Anointedone написал:
"
Skayzer написал:
I can't sustain either the damage caused by the CWD or the mana. Can anyone have a look and see what I could fix? I thought about dropping the glove for now.

Char: Riolate

Your characters are hidden, and it's explained in the guide. Spirit Offering and use an Enduring mana flask, that should be up 99.9% of the time, unless you're fighting a boss. Then it requires a bit of managing your uses.

Sry, fixed that.

Even with the flask and spirit offering i still taking more damage than i can sustain. 2300HP - 2700 ES in field

Perhaps gryph has a better solution, but the easiest not cheapest would be an ES on hit watchers eye. Minimum 10ex.
"
PoorLime написал:
"
Anointedone написал:
I've been playing for years, and still have a noob question. When I look at your tree from your profile, how are you allocating so many points that aren't actually connected? I'm so confused lol

Intuitive Leap and Thread of Hope jewels

Yeah, I edited my OP. Either ToH wasn't there when I first looked, or I'm dumb. Thanks :)
increased Critical Strike Chance if you have Killed Recently is good mod or do i try to get somthing better ? :d
"
Skayzer написал:
"
Skayzer написал:
I can't sustain either the damage caused by the CWD or the mana. Can anyone have a look and see what I could fix? I thought about dropping the glove for now.

Sry, fixed that.

Even with the flask and spirit offering i still taking more damage than i can sustain. 2300HP - 2700 ES in field

Replace Granite with a basalt, and use an onslaught flask. The extra attack speed should help a bit. What happens is without Uber Lab done VD consumes too many corpses before Spirit Offering can trigger off of CWDT. Temporarily adding CWDT+Unearth+GMP should also help.

And spec out of the cast speed nodes and into more Life and ES clusters.

A chest with Offering Effect will greatly boost Spirit Offering Recovery as well.

Edit: also, use Flesh and Stone in HC. Highly recommend.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 14:02:32
What is our best flask setup?
"
illuminate89 написал:

You need bleed immunity
You need Freeze Immunity

Get these on a flask if you can't get them on boots/jewel corruption implicit (corrupted blood)

From there:

Prefix of Choice Quicksilver of Adrenaline (Unless you are using Stampedes)

Enduring Eternal Mana Flask of (probably) Warding if you need to sustain mana this way

Diamond Flask of whatever you're missing

Atziri's Promise if you need chaos res and leech

Wise oak if Fire res is highest!

Cinderswallow with Crit Chance veiled mod or 15% of damage taken leeched as life during flask effect.

Bottled Faith for the rich boys and BIS Flask for the build

Life flask if you completely lack life recovery/like having a safety net

what should i improve now?
Последняя редакция: scorpion7010. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 15:54:18
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Skayzer написал:
"
Skayzer написал:

Sry, fixed that.

Replace Granite with a basalt, and use an onslaught flask. The extra attack speed should help a bit. What happens is without Uber Lab done VD consumes too many corpses before Spirit Offering can trigger off of CWDT. Temporarily adding CWDT+Unearth+GMP should also help.

And spec out of the cast speed nodes and into more Life and ES clusters.

A chest with Offering Effect will greatly boost Spirit Offering Recovery as well.

Edit: also, use Flesh and Stone in HC. Highly recommend.

Thank you!!

i've respec the cast speed nodes and got etheral feast, and that made the build runs smooth. Now my ES dont get below 95%. (also trying to get the unearth sockets)
Последняя редакция: Skayzer. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 22:38:53
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
illuminate89 написал:

You need bleed immunity
You need Freeze Immunity

Get these on a flask if you can't get them on boots/jewel corruption implicit (corrupted blood)

From there:

Prefix of Choice Quicksilver of Adrenaline (Unless you are using Stampedes)

Enduring Eternal Mana Flask of (probably) Warding if you need to sustain mana this way

Diamond Flask of whatever you're missing

Atziri's Promise if you need chaos res and leech

Wise oak if Fire res is highest!

Cinderswallow with Crit Chance veiled mod or 15% of damage taken leeched as life during flask effect.

Bottled Faith for the rich boys and BIS Flask for the build

Life flask if you completely lack life recovery/like having a safety net

So I have all of those flasks (inc bottled faith). Just trying to figure the most optimal .. (first world problems).
HI ! First thx for the awesome work, this build is beautifull i love it as my computer love it :P
i'm pretty noob with crafting thing, i made this chest without seeing about needed crit spell.
What can i go with this chest to get it better ?
thx again !

char: ElTetraElGrande

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация