[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Hi everyone, hope you doing fine!

Can anybody please take a look at my char(MaduBaronBOIS) and help me with some tips because i can't seem to sustain my ES consistently, especially in boss fights. I've been reading the pages, got damage taken as mana on both rings and amulet, ethereal feast, but seems it's not enough.

Thanks in advance!
"
thiago2k написал:

Can anybody please take a look at my char(MaduBaronBOIS) and help me with some tips because i can't seem to sustain my ES consistently, especially in boss fights. I've been reading the pages, got damage taken as mana on both rings and amulet, ethereal feast, but seems it's not enough.

Thanks in advance!

Your CWDT is wayy to high. The desecrate + spirit offering CWDT should be level 1. Yours is 10.

Some other things:
- Get a VD level 21. It's cheap (especially for someone with a Cospiri COC toon already XD)
- Your using thread of hope but not really maximizing it. Lots of passives you could save
- The 100% increase mana cost is probably causing more degen than you need. Don't know the numbers, but probably dont need gloves with 100% increase cost, but not sure.
"
Aevaris написал:
"
thiago2k написал:

Thanks in advance!

Your CWDT is wayy to high. The desecrate + spirit offering CWDT should be level 1. Yours is 10.

Some other things:
- Get a VD level 21. It's cheap (especially for someone with a Cospiri COC toon already XD)
- Your using thread of hope but not really maximizing it. Lots of passives you could save
- The 100% increase mana cost is probably causing more degen than you need. Don't know the numbers, but probably dont need gloves with 100% increase cost, but not sure.

Alright, got a lvl 21 VD and lvl 1 CWDT, thanks. The only time my ES doesn't deplete is when i'm hitting a lot of mobs(from spider boots and aspect i guess).

I dont't think the gloves can be swapped since it's a key item of the build. Idk, maybe i'm missing a little detail, order of gems, attack speed, i was messing with the tree but couldn't figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
"
thiago2k написал:
"
Aevaris написал:
"
thiago2k написал:

Thanks in advance!

Some other things:

Alright, got a lvl 21 VD and lvl 1 CWDT, thanks. The only time my ES doesn't deplete is when i'm hitting a lot of mobs(from spider boots and aspect i guess).

I dont't think the gloves can be swapped since it's a key item of the build. Idk, maybe i'm missing a little detail, order of gems, attack speed, i was messing with the tree but couldn't figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

The gloves are a key aspect because we need to do ourselves enough damage to trigger level 1 CWDT (and they have some nice other things like spell dmg, es, etc). However, you are dramatically increasing the damage you're doing to yourself with the 100% increased cost of skills jewel. That jewel is likely the cause of your problems.
You were right, i misunderstood the 100% increase cost, hehehehe. I removed the fevered mind, mapping became super smooth. Only problem now is boss sustain, still taking more damage than my ES recharges. Also, seems like my offerings are consuming all the corpses because i'm only getting 4 or 5 VD projectiles, i think that's low compared to the build guide videos.

Thanks!
"
thiago2k написал:
You were right, i misunderstood the 100% increase cost, hehehehe. I removed the fevered mind, mapping became super smooth. Only problem now is boss sustain, still taking more damage than my ES recharges. Also, seems like my offerings are consuming all the corpses because i'm only getting 4 or 5 VD projectiles, i think that's low compared to the build guide videos.

Thanks!

I'm no expert with the build but this is what I think

- your desecrate level is too high in your helm for cwdt to proc, probably causing you not to spawn enough corpses

- try a ball lightning in cwdt, its a good source of es on hit due to it hitting multiple times

- recommend getting an es on hit watchers eye, they are expensive but super worth it

This is what I use and I almost never die, sometimes getting one shot but able to sustain everything

Скрытый текст
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
Последняя редакция: PoorLime. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 10:43:00
"
PoorLime написал:
"
thiago2k написал:

Thanks!

- your desecrate level is too high in your helm for cwdt to proc, probably causing you not to spawn enough corpses

- try a ball lightning in cwdt, its a good source of es on hit due to it hitting multiple times

- recommend getting an es on hit watchers eye, they are expensive but super worth it

This is what I use and I almost never die, sometimes getting one shot but able to sustain everything

Скрытый текст

Switched the desecrate for a low level, solved the number of projectiles issue! Got a ball lighting too on cwdt instead of convocation. Finally, sold some stuff and got a es on hit WE, needless to say, i don't have sustain problems now :D

Thanks for all the help guys! Have fun!
Really starting to push this character now and loving it!

One question though, in terms of the top tier watchers eye mods, anger pen or multi seems to provide the biggest boost of dps? Unless I’m mistaken from POB

Also the +3 fire skill staff with CWC is literally insane! Trying to get it as from POB it adds +25% more damage.
"
PoorLime написал:
"
thiago2k написал:

Thanks!

Скрытый текст

what does brutal restrain do?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Have a question about endgame crafting.

Well, I got a nice cwc staff with free prefix. Can I slam a +2 to fire gems from crusader staff( which I annuled till just 1 stat) with awakener orb into my staff? Will it add only +2 to gems or other stats will be randomized too?
Or should I just slam a "normal" ex and hope for better?)
Последняя редакция: deseptycon. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 16:52:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация