[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
VCrowe написал:
Hi, would like some advice in where to go in upgrading the build from where I'm at. Starting to plateau in DPS and survivability. I've killed A8 Sirus, but not deathless. Killed uber elder, but not deathless. Not entirely sure if it's a skill thing or if I'm lacking defenses. Here are some of my own observations, would like to know if I'm correct, how to best go about fixing them, and what else I can do.

- ES sustain is unreliable without the Fenumus boots. Not keen on spending money on an ES on hit watcher's eye right now.
- Don't have a Bottled Faith. With the 12ex~ price, would like to hold off on that if possible.
- Chaos res is kinda low. Finding it difficult to fix that while keeping other resists capped without dropping multiple exalts on new jewelry. The need for some dex on them makes it even more challenging.
- Not sure if this is the best combination of auras. Would like to try and fit zealotry, but taking out aspect of the spider makes my ES sustain unreliable, like mentioned before.
- I really cannot tell the difference with the stone golem summoned or not summoned, so I feel like it's a wasted slot right now.
- Not sure what to put in my 4th gloves socket, so I just threw in a portal gem I got into the cwdt link for the memes.
- Have had trouble getting curse on hit gloves/helm enchants/corrupts due to their scarcity and price

Here's the POB: https://pastebin.com/9hNRYew8

Alright, lots to take in here. let's see...

6l your staff. This will let you add Culling Strike to CWDT spells (10% more damage)

Your auras are scattered into whatever free sockets you have and should be consolidated into 1 4L with enlighten. Clarity can go into your ring.

Zealotry is probably better than Anger if you're not using a specific watcher's eye with anger mods.

See below:
Try These Links

5/6L
CWDT - Ball Lightning - Purifying Flame - Wave of Conviction - Combustion - Culling Strike (6th link)
Toss portal into the 6th socket until you get 6L.

4L
CWDT - Desecrate - Spell Cascade - Assassin's Mark (or Enfeeble if you prefer)

4L
Discipline - Herald of Ash - Anger/Zealotry - Enlighten

2L
Flame Dash - Arcane Surge (level 10)

2L
CWDT (level 20-21) - Bone Offering (Match level to CWDT)

Unset ring: Clarity

6L Chest, stay the same.

thread of Hope can be used (Large Radius) in templar socket to hit all the major noteables and save you a lot of points. I spent these going to the Shadow Life nodes and jewel socket. Incidentally, this gives a nice boost to dexterity just from going over there. Will help making ring upgrades easier.

Lastly, if you want to drop the fenumus boots, one option you have is to drop Leash of Oblation entirely. This'll add roughly 400 ES to max ES (+6 all res too) which is also added recovery. If you're able to sustain ES in hideout now, or close, this will put it over the top for sustaining. Also freeing up the belt slot makes resists a lot easier to manage. Stygian Vise for Jewel Socket can provide more life/es/res/damage as well.

And would free up two more sockets again. Most likely use for a High level curse on CWDT. Flammability for instance.

Hope this is helpful!

I cannot use Discipline, Herald of Ash, and Zealotry all at once with a level 3 enlighten. Even when disabling Aspect of the Spider. Checking POB with a level 4 enlighten, I'd still have to finish off the Sovereignty nodes to have enough mana.

On that note however, I assume someone saw my previous post here because I got a random whisper ingame form someone quitting the league who gifted me these.

However using them gives me mana problems, and I'm not sure the best way to fix that. Would fertile catalysts on rings with damage taken gained as mana solve it?
Последняя редакция: VCrowe. Время: 17 янв. 2020 г., 18:59:10
"
VCrowe написал:

I cannot use Discipline, Herald of Ash, and Zealotry all at once with a level 3 enlighten. Even when disabling Aspect of the Spider. Checking POB with a level 4 enlighten, I'd still have to finish off the Sovereignty nodes to have enough mana.

On that note however, I assume someone saw my previous post here because I got a random whisper ingame form someone quitting the league who gifted me these.

However using them gives me mana problems, and I'm not sure the best way to fix that. Would fertile catalysts on rings with damage taken gained as mana solve it?

Ha! Nice! Pretty sure I know who did that too! :D

So I take Sovereignty and 1 4% reserve node as of this moment. You may need both to have enough mana.

As for mana sustain, I mana to do it with 14% from my two rings and the extra 70% mana regen from my boot enchant. This forces me to Flame Dash at least every 4 seconds (not a big deal as this also grants my Arcane Surge buff).

You can also try getting your hands on a Two modded Eye with ES on hit and Clarity mana mod.
Enjoying build, but I lack currency for bottled crit))) and spell crit chest, so... It occured to me that, perhaps, using Desintegrator we are allready damaging ourselves, causing procks of cwdt setups. So... theoretically we could drop ourmandatory helmet which opens new possibilities of aquiring damage...
"
deseptycon написал:
Enjoying build, but I lack currency for bottled crit))) and spell crit chest, so... It occured to me that, perhaps, using Desintegrator we are allready damaging ourselves, causing procks of cwdt setups. So... theoretically we could drop ourmandatory helmet which opens new possibilities of aquiring damage...

Disintegrator is a DOT effect and will not proc CWDT.

There are other ways. I just don't like any of them. ^^
I've played this now to lvl 92, and I gotta say, the start post didn't exaggerate the part of how fun this build is! I've now hit a kind of a wall where I don't know which way I should go, I'm still using 5l Martyr, and don't have watchers eye. I'm not that interested in getting a 6l Martyr, since I feel that going for a 6l cwc+power charge on crit staff would boost my damage so much more, and the difference between those options in currency is 5-7 ex at this moment.

On the other hand, I'm pretty satisfied with the damage I do, and I am considering of getting single mod watchers eye for the extra survivability. Although from what I've read, the Watchers eye proc can happen 5 times a second, so that would mean around 100-130 energy shield per second, so I'm not so sure about that.

Any other ideas where to go with this build and gear instead of those 2 options? I feel satisfied with the damage but idea of more mayhem makes my blood boil in very good way, but staying alive is more rational way of thinking.

Either way, I like this, my friends won't play with me because I'm cancer to their computers but I don't care! Thanks Gryph!
I love this build, but im kinda stuck between what to get next. Any expert wanna check my profile and give me some tips please. I get random 1 shot and i need a little more dmg. is the 6L martyr and watcher eye the only way? Just did a lvl 6 sirius without any issues.
"
Scvett написал:
I love this build, but im kinda stuck between what to get next. Any expert wanna check my profile and give me some tips please. I get random 1 shot and i need a little more dmg. is the 6L martyr and watcher eye the only way? Just did a lvl 6 sirius without any issues.

You're using leash without an offering effect chest. :P

Something you can do if you're mostly worried about 1-shots would be to get a chest piece with +2X% Effect of Offerings and/or drop Leash of Oblation. Dropping Leash will give you something like 400 more ES from Spirit Offering. If you also get the offering effect chest it's that much again on top of that. Also you can get more eHP from a a rare belt.

At least get an offering chest as it will make leash a lot more powerful. :D

Aaaaand

Replace Inspiration with Awakened Fire Pen.

Exchange Faster Casting Support with Arcane Surge (level 10) for 15% more spell damage

If you get a 6L Martyr you can add Culling Strike to CWDT links for 10% less enemy life :D

You honestly do not need Flesh Offering in the setup. Better to replace it with a high level curse such as Assassin's Mark or Flammability.

ES on hit Watcher's Eye will let you replace Boots+Aspect but you will need to shell out a lot for one with the mana mod as well. Rare boots with life+ES+Resists+Movespeed are great, Tailwind+Elusive boots are *insane* and Stampedes are just generically good should you take this route.

@Gryphenprey

Could you update the skill tree in the guide please? Or maybe just add some notes about what you are experiencing with.
I'm asking because the "Current POB for 3.9" and "Passive Tree" sections contain different trees.

On a different note, which one would you recommend; Controlled Destruction Support or Awakened Fire Penetration? The "Supported Skills have 100% reduced Critical Strike Chance" is confusing me a bit.

Also, may I ask why aren't you using Golem Commander?

Because of the Intuitive Leap, its just a single skill point and it provides a flat 20% damage bonus plus another 20% if you have a Flame Golem.

Otherwise I'm really enjoying the build so far; haven't had any major issues, although I'm still figuring out how you have a 1000 more health and 2000 more ES then I do.
I'm not very lucky with the currency this season... I only saw a single Exalted since it started.
Последняя редакция: vikdean. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 17:52:25
Hey im currently making this build and scratching my head a bit.

im using the pastebin for martyr of innocence (going the cheaper route befor i min max) and there is more skill gems then sockets.

so i refered to the gem section in the guide and it dosent specify gem levels anywhere? maybe i missed something idk. the gems in the gem section of the guide dosent match either paste bin and im not sure which to follow.

can someone please clarify what gems and where they go when using the cheaper Martyr pastebin.

eventually i will be min maxing this build i love VD
"
vikdean написал:
@Gryphenprey

Could you update the skill tree in the guide please? Or maybe just add some notes about what you are experiencing with.
I'm asking because the "Current POB for 3.9" and "Passive Tree" sections contain different trees.

On a different note, which one would you recommend; Controlled Destruction Support or Awakened Fire Penetration? The "Supported Skills have 100% reduced Critical Strike Chance" is confusing me a bit.

Also, may I ask why aren't you using Golem Commander?

Because of the Intuitive Leap, its just a single skill point and it provides a flat 20% damage bonus plus another 20% if you have a Flame Golem.

Otherwise I'm really enjoying the build so far; haven't had any major issues, although I'm still figuring out how you have a 1000 more health and 2000 more ES then I do.
I'm not very lucky with the currency this season... I only saw a single Exalted since it started.

Honestly, I just don't have sockets for a golem or two. That's the main reason.

"
cbaist4488 написал:
Hey im currently making this build and scratching my head a bit.

im using the pastebin for martyr of innocence (going the cheaper route befor i min max) and there is more skill gems then sockets.

so i refered to the gem section in the guide and it dosent specify gem levels anywhere? maybe i missed something idk. the gems in the gem section of the guide dosent match either paste bin and im not sure which to follow.

can someone please clarify what gems and where they go when using the cheaper Martyr pastebin.

eventually i will be min maxing this build i love VD

Yeah I never use my POBs as guides. Mostly just trees and numbers. I might have been testing some gems or something. But really, I am *constantly* changing my tree slightly here and there. I'll go through it again to make it more consistent when I get a chance to.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация