[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Is this helm enchant useless for us since we have a limit of 10 corpses. Spell cascade double it which make 10. Or is there some trip to this... hmmmm
Последняя редакция: NanoKits. Время: 20 дек. 2019 г., 18:45:32
"
NanoKits написал:

Is this helm enchant useless for us since we have a limit of 10 corpses. Spell cascade double it which make 10. Or is there some trip to this... hmmmm

I originally read this as +3 to maximum corpses when I started making this build. Lol.

ALAS!

That's not how it works.
Can i use armagedon brand on CWDT setup?
hey gryph,

I think that a video without a microphone would be fine. If you wanted, you could include subtitles... Only if you want. I just thought that it would be nice to show what affixes people should be looking for, what tiers are worth it, etc. I think a lot of people don't know how to craft well in POE (including me) and would be kinda cool to do yourself instead of buying.

:)
"
A_Rock_I_Am написал:
hey gryph,

I think that a video without a microphone would be fine. If you wanted, you could include subtitles... Only if you want. I just thought that it would be nice to show what affixes people should be looking for, what tiers are worth it, etc. I think a lot of people don't know how to craft well in POE (including me) and would be kinda cool to do yourself instead of buying.

:)

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php

I would start by checking out that site. They list all the mods for each individual item class/base, what iLvl you need for specific tiers, and even let you check what mods specific fossils effect.

That said, I may do a video in the future for crafting, but I will need to have a voice first. :P

"
wormy123 написал:
Can i use armagedon brand on CWDT setup?

Yes, technically that is possible.
I need some help.

I have 2.3K life and 5k ES. Does this means that spirit offering cannot give back the ES that I lost as 15% * 2.3k = 345 ES.

So, I gain 345 ES but lost 528 which is a net loss of 183.

However, when I remove Presence of Chayula, I have 3.5K life, but if I cyclone on the spot, I will still kill myself.
Why is that so?
Hey Gryphenprey, how is your recovery rate without the shaper mod? I managed to snag this ring
, but can't incorporate more chaos res with it :( Also, is it worth to just go for the clarity watchers eye? It's 2.5ex and the discipline one seems to be around 11-12ex range, so probably a while before I upgrade
Последняя редакция: Raggon. Время: 21 дек. 2019 г., 5:05:03
Did my second try at Awakener and it was not such a misserable fail as the first but still very bad. The fight seems to take quite a lot of learning to be able to even do damage to the boss or see where he is before all the area shit kills me. :D But have to just get better and get better gear.

Well at least got a slight upgrade to Martyr yeasterday:
How many Alts does it take to get the desired 2 mods? Probably 2k or something right?
"
TrafficLi9HT написал:
How many Alts does it take to get the desired 2 mods? Probably 2k or something right?
I have yet to see 2 good mods with one beeing cwc in 4k alts :3
Fun fact: In those 4k alts i only saw fire skill gems around 5 times while seing melee skill gems like 50 times.
Последняя редакция: shokilicious. Время: 21 дек. 2019 г., 7:03:09

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация