[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
lamA1337 написал:
I did another Awakener run with the AG it died instantly ... so we need to unsummon it ?

i had it linked to meatshield only dunno if the minion life would change things... it also missed the gloves with chaos resi

AG gem level also makes a big difference. But yeah these bosses are super rippy to AGs. I lost mine to T16 Redeemer chick. 20k life with Spirit Offering granting 25% of max life as extra ES 4x per second. And he died in seconds.

I'll probably make 1 more with Kingmaker and properly capped resists and such. If he still dies with a 21/20 AG - Meat Shield - Minion Life....well then rip. Just unsummon him before the end game bosses I suppose.
jeah it was on 21/20 :(

how do u wanna set up gems if we use the new offering belt ? do we have to use either offerings or AG set up ?
"
lamA1337 написал:
jeah it was on 21/20 :(

how do u wanna set up gems if we use the new offering belt ? do we have to use either offerings or AG set up ?

Ah let's see. I just took him out. I was able to fit it because I was not using:

Enlighten
6th Link on either weapon or Chest (open sockets)
Assassin's Mark in links

I think in the end it might be an either/or scenario, not sure though.

Instead I am using a Chaos Golem as the 4th link in my leveled CWDT setup and Frostblink+Arcane Surge.
i think one of the few reasons i could die was chaos damage, so i decided to balance some resistances first, before i go all out on dmg.

currently at (with spirit offering)
fire res 93%
cold res 103%
lightning 101%
chaos 77%

HP 4472
ES 4200

caped out chaos feels a lot smoother, when u had -40 before, haha.

Скрытый текст

the circle of anguish droped in a t4 synthesis map lol

probably going for clarity watchers eye

next steps are annointing and getting sockets on the chest, so i can use enlighten + discipline
Последняя редакция: majesthro. Время: 20 дек. 2019 г., 15:57:10
I love this build, it is heckin fun. A bit risky so far since I'm only lvl 75 with 3k life and 2900 ES, but still pretty damn tanky. I managed to craft a chest with 500 ES and 25% increased effect of offerings to offset the Leash of Oblation, but I'm still not sure the belt is worth it. Having all 3 offerings is nice, but you sacrifice valuable gem slots and more importantly a Stygian. It really pressured the rest of my gear slots to get resists so I'm missing out on a few good suffixes like damage, chaos res, and a curse.
"
PapercutCarnage написал:
I love this build, it is heckin fun. A bit risky so far since I'm only lvl 75 with 3k life and 2900 ES, but still pretty damn tanky. I managed to craft a chest with 500 ES and 25% increased effect of offerings to offset the Leash of Oblation, but I'm still not sure the belt is worth it. Having all 3 offerings is nice, but you sacrifice valuable gem slots and more importantly a Stygian. It really pressured the rest of my gear slots to get resists so I'm missing out on a few good suffixes like damage, chaos res, and a curse.

It does pressure the other slots. As for sockets, it's basically a swap for AG+Spectre+MS slot. For now I'm dropping those until I can make a beefy boi AG that doesn't immediately die to T16 Conquerors. Haha.

I am highly considering swapping Discipline for Purity of Elements with the Watcher's Eye mod that gives chaos res (at least until I can afford an ES on hit eye). I did this on my HC character last league. Lose 700 or so ES but that basically completely takes care of any resist problems. Something to consider at least.

I have 74/47 Block with Bone Offering and 483 Life recovered on block. It's very hard for me to give that up. :)

But like you said, it does stretch gear slots especially for chaos res.

If I were to replace it, it would be with a hunter belt with "gain a flask charge on crit" theoretically this would keep up topped off on our flasks in prolonged fights since even ball lightning crits a lot.

Warlord Belts can roll (33–39) to (52–55) added Fire Damage against Burning Enemies. That's a consideration.

Or use those new exalts on a stygian belt and pray XD
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 20 дек. 2019 г., 16:42:17
Hello I love this build and I have been following your character but I have a couple of questions:

1. We are ridiculously dex and resist starved because of the uniques and the special mods we need on jewelry plus our new belt which stretches us pretty thin. Do you have any recommendations on how to combat this? Would it be best to just not worry about the crit-multi roll on a necklace and just go hard on res and life/ES? And as far as Dex goes just buying a Brutal restraint (just did)

2. I was just Alt spamming my chest piece after getting the quality to 30% and +1 curse and the T2 of the offering mod happened. Is the 25% to offerings important enough to get another chest and sell this base or is 20% enough with +1 Curse?

I have more questions but these are the most pressing :)

I have a filer ring on currently but made some interesting ones in the process of trying not to spend 5ex on a ring:
"
viper9494 написал:
Hello I love this build and I have been following your character but I have a couple of questions:

1. We are ridiculously dex and resist starved because of the uniques and the special mods we need on jewelry plus our new belt which stretches us pretty thin. Do you have any recommendations on how to combat this? Would it be best to just not worry about the crit-multi roll on a necklace and just go hard on res and life/ES? And as far as Dex goes just buying a Brutal restraint (just did)

2. I was just Alt spamming my chest piece after getting the quality to 30% and +1 curse and the T2 of the offering mod happened. Is the 25% to offerings important enough to get another chest and sell this base or is 20% enough with +1 Curse?

I have more questions but these are the most pressing :)

I have a filer ring on currently but made some interesting ones in the process of trying not to spend 5ex on a ring:

I mean I would regal the f outta that chest. Hahaha. Whether or not you want to Imprint first is up to you. I'm a perfectionist and +1 Curse isn't something I'm personally aiming for (still very good) so...the ball is in your court on that one.

Selling it is an option too. If I could afford to, I may try that route.

The amulet I have *happens* to have crit multi, that's all. I would rather have more resists, but I was working with a tight budget when I was searching for amulets. :)

Can get more resists from Jewels. Can also get a Purity of Elements Watcher's Eye for 30-50% Chaos res. Eats an aura slot but will solve all of those issues.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 20 дек. 2019 г., 18:04:47
Hey gryph I just saw that your VD dmg is like double of mine. Any pointers to what I should do to increase that? I'm blasting through high red tier still but seeing how I have half of your damage, something must be wrong. POB is saying my vd damage is 60k.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Washow/characters
"
Washow написал:
Hey gryph I just saw that your VD dmg is like double of mine. Any pointers to what I should do to increase that? I'm blasting through high red tier still but seeing how I have half of your damage, something must be wrong. POB is saying my vd damage is 60k.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Washow/characters

You probably are missing some things on POB honestly. Check in my listed POB the Intuitive leap jewel. I have some added text there for buffs that we have but POB doesn't check.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация