[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
NanaPet написал:

So what mods do I put on it? Spell damage as chaos and spell damage?

Spell Damage/Non Chaos as Extra (prefix)

Suffix is up to you:

8-10% chance to deal double damage
39-45% to Crit Multiplier while a rare or unique enemy is nearby
26-30% Chance to Deal Double Damage While Focused (Focusing interrupts cyclone spin)

Those are my top picks for suffix.
Hello, I'm pretty much killing myself as soon as i start spinning to win. Much as the other guy pointed out. I speced into some more ES leech nodes but that doesnt seem to keep me up much longer than a few seconds as i just eat my life and ES in a few seconds.

I am wearing offering belt without a offering chest and i dont have currency for boots and aspect neck yet. Am i just stuck not wearing the helm and self casting VD until i can farm up the currency for the chest and boots+aspect neck?

Once i get those items will i be able to sustain life/ES? I just made this char as i started this league late so i'm still leveling and gathering currency.

Any advie would help a lot :) Thanks in advance. Char should be public if you want to take a look at SpinsterNec.
"
Bizzystar1 написал:
Hello, I'm pretty much killing myself as soon as i start spinning to win. Much as the other guy pointed out. I speced into some more ES leech nodes but that doesnt seem to keep me up much longer than a few seconds as i just eat my life and ES in a few seconds.

I am wearing offering belt without a offering chest and i dont have currency for boots and aspect neck yet. Am i just stuck not wearing the helm and self casting VD until i can farm up the currency for the chest and boots+aspect neck?

Once i get those items will i be able to sustain life/ES? I just made this char as i started this league late so i'm still leveling and gathering currency.

Any advie would help a lot :) Thanks in advance. Char should be public if you want to take a look at SpinsterNec.

Your leveling progression doesn't help :P

You should be getting all your Life+ES nodes before worrying about going for the crit stuff. The main reason for that is to boost Spirit Offering as much as possible as soon as possible.

And drop the belt for now. Without the chest you will be doing too much damage to yourself. Use a rare with life+ES for now.

Then, make your way DIRECTLY over to Written in Blood and Ghost Reaver.

That should at least make it playable for you. Early levels can be tricky with limited gear. (ask anyone who league started with this hahaha)
Is this HC viable? how abot vs awakener?

Ty
"
Camaron написал:
Is this HC viable? how abot vs awakener?

Ty

Viable, yes but I highly recommend you know the mechanics pretty intimately before doing so. I leveled it to 81 last league in HC with no issues. Not very impressive I know, but she's still alive. I just stopped playing the league. lol. HardcoreStupidity if you want to check my character profile.

Lots of people have done awakener on this build. I have seen him only the once and did the fight blind and undergeared. Storms wrecked my face. :D
How does this build compares to assassin COC Volatile? which has more dmg? more survability?

Ty
"
Camaron написал:
How does this build compares to assassin COC Volatile? which has more dmg? more survability?

Ty

With this build, u can pretty much stay in the back and let the homing volatile dead missiles do their thing. You don't need to hit with your CoC cyclone/ be in melee range.

Problems with deadly metamorphs? Just kite them in circles around obstacles.

I can assure you this build does enough dmg to beat Awakener on lvl 8, Uber elder, etc.

Many thx for the answer
So, What kind of set up do I use if I'm not using the belt? I'm currently using it and while i'm not killing myself like the other guy was, i'm not really seeing any issues.

But I do have a great belt I could be using.. what should your set up look like if not using the belt?

Edit: Also, Would it be worth it to move to a 5 link and give up a 6 link chest if i can get a chest with the offering mod?
Последняя редакция: Sinotto. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 3:25:40
Thanks for the build. I had spoken to you tonight after I purchased a ring from you. Fun build for mapping. I rip a lot from one shots with juiced up maps. 3.4k hp, 3.3k ES without corpses, 4.3k with corpses, 37% chaos resist. Failed at Sirus. Couldn't face tank him. Getting one shot from stuff when he's in the air, his super beam on 3rd phase.

Any recommendations so that I can just face tank him?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация