[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
noodlesieat написал:
Thanks for the build. I had spoken to you tonight after I purchased a ring from you. Fun build for mapping. I rip a lot from one shots with juiced up maps. 3.4k hp, 3.3k ES without corpses, 4.3k with corpses, 37% chaos resist. Failed at Sirus. Couldn't face tank him. Getting one shot from stuff when he's in the air, his super beam on 3rd phase.

Any recommendations so that I can just face tank him?

Sounds more like positioning issues. Take advantage of being mobile with this build. Other than that, if u want to face tank big hits, u need a big hp/es pool + chaos res. Though I don't know if his beams are rly chaos dmg.
Sirius also shocks and applies corrupted blood. Different ways of dealing with that.
so i got around 10 ex to pump into this build right now?

what do you guys think i should get?

right now it works perfectly up to t10 (havent tried more just leveld up)

my energy shield is fluctuating really hard but it never was of any issue
aswell as not being rescapped (its the boots man.. felt so slow without them)

€: ok got scammed really stuidly buyin a watchers eye.. no more ex to spend :D
Последняя редакция: cookiereloaded. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 8:24:37

Guys one qustion, if I'll multimod this one I'll be able to keep my Gain 8% of Max life as Extra ES?
"
kochanypatrys написал:

Guys one qustion, if I'll multimod this one I'll be able to keep my Gain 8% of Max life as Extra ES?

You have to reapply it.

would this be a worthy replacement for a Martyr?
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Bizzystar1 написал:
Hello, I'm pretty much killing myself as soon as i start spinning to win. Much as the other guy pointed out. I speced into some more ES leech nodes but that doesnt seem to keep me up much longer than a few seconds as i just eat my life and ES in a few seconds.

I am wearing offering belt without a offering chest and i dont have currency for boots and aspect neck yet. Am i just stuck not wearing the helm and self casting VD until i can farm up the currency for the chest and boots+aspect neck?

Once i get those items will i be able to sustain life/ES? I just made this char as i started this league late so i'm still leveling and gathering currency.

Any advie would help a lot :) Thanks in advance. Char should be public if you want to take a look at SpinsterNec.

Your leveling progression doesn't help :P

You should be getting all your Life+ES nodes before worrying about going for the crit stuff. The main reason for that is to boost Spirit Offering as much as possible as soon as possible.

And drop the belt for now. Without the chest you will be doing too much damage to yourself. Use a rare with life+ES for now.

Then, make your way DIRECTLY over to Written in Blood and Ghost Reaver.

That should at least make it playable for you. Early levels can be tricky with limited gear. (ask anyone who league started with this hahaha)

Thanks for the advice. I picked up a EX drop last night on my way to kill Kitara so i can now afford an offering chest. and the boots/spider neck. So i will make those buys and see how i am working out. Thanks again for the help and advice. I am loving the build and play style already.
Ok guys now i face another problem -.-

i switched my body armour from geofry`s to a shaper this

now iam killing myself -.-

il post all of my gear maybe someone can help here.

Последняя редакция: MonkeyDSlade. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 8:50:55
"
MonkeyDSlade написал:
Ok guys now i face another problem -.-

i switched my body armour from geofry`s to a shaper this

now iam killing myself -.-

il post all of my gear maybe someone can help here.

you dont have + spirit offering effect on chest while using the belt
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Aye, seems that geofry`s helped alot so.

i got
this one now and it rocks so far. lets go for the 6-link :)

greetings and hopefully you guys will get good into the new year.
Hello everyone,

Just wondering, is it hard to manually get the 90% mana multiplier corrupted stat on the helmet or is it better to buy it?

I've been searching for the past few days and No one is selling it on poe.trade :S.

thanks
Последняя редакция: Kin125. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 13:54:57

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация