[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Kin125 написал:
Just wondering, is it hard to manually get the 90% mana multiplier corrupted stat on the helmet or is it better to buy it?
I bought mine for 70c week 1. Getting it yourself is pretty much random. I courrupted Doedre's around 20 times this league of which 10 broke, 3 got white sockets, 6 got nothing and only 1 got an implicite (luckily it was the correct one :D).

I checked poedb and you probably want to try and corrupt a ilvl 25-39 scolds for highest chances if you want to try it yourself to reduce the number of possible corruptions from 22 to 15 at least. So it's basically a 25% chance to get an implicite and then a 1 in 15 chance to get the correct one. You can do the math for yourself an see if it's worth for you :D
Последняя редакция: shokilicious. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 15:02:37
Anyone play this build in HC meta? what you do vs chaos dmg? since the life is kinda low?

Ty
Hey Gryph, any suggestions on what I could improve on? I think my eHP is low and I could be doing more damage but maybe im being a bit picky?
"
XDannyManX написал:
Hey Gryph, any suggestions on what I could improve on? I think my eHP is low and I could be doing more damage but maybe im being a bit picky?

Can get a lot more eHP from chest as well as Spell Crit:

Something like this. (Waiting to multimod mine for an extra prefix)

That 9-10% of Max life as extra max ES is a HUUUUGE ES boost. ^^
This build is amazing!

I am trying to get the build to the next level. I am at 290k average hit shaper on pob.
Crafted and 6 linked the staff and chest myself.

I see so many variations of this build.
I use offering belt
Stampede boots
Animate guardian set up

I’ve seen parole reach double that damage using
Auls zealotry neck
Herald of ash ring
4link of
anger-herald of ash-Vaal discipline-level3/4 enlighten
Also dual curse

Typically they are not running stampede or offering belt

Which set up is better?
Maybe I could add some tires to my animate guardian or should I go the other route?

Thanks

Hey! First, thanks so much for this build and all the support you give everyone playing it. Im having a blast!! Second, I know my gear is mostly budget and there is so much more to do but Im hoping to get a kind of build path on what to upgrade for next.

I dont have all the much currency to work with now but I am grinding it out. I know that a watcher's eye would help alleviate the mana problems as well as getting some better jewellery that would allow me to craft the mana for damage taken.

Obviously a better chest and 6 links on the chest and staff.

Im not really having any issues doing up to T15 maps, some metamorphs one shot me but I think thats a common problem for a lot of people/builds.

If you could have a look and maybe point me in the right direction on where to best spend my currency I would really appreciate it, thanks again for the build, having a ton of fun!!
"
Fireturd написал:
This build is amazing!

I am trying to get the build to the next level. I am at 290k average hit shaper on pob.
Crafted and 6 linked the staff and chest myself.

I see so many variations of this build.
I use offering belt
Stampede boots
Animate guardian set up

I’ve seen parole reach double that damage using
Auls zealotry neck
Herald of ash ring
4link of
anger-herald of ash-Vaal discipline-level3/4 enlighten
Also dual curse

Typically they are not running stampede or offering belt

Which set up is better?
Maybe I could add some tires to my animate guardian or should I go the other route?

Thanks

"Better" is hard to determine. I mean, Aul's and running both Zealotry and Anger is the end goal for DPS.

Zealotry in an unset socket
Discipline - Herald of Ash - Anger - Enlighten

If I could use the belt and that setup together that would be my ideal. A lot of the variations are due to budget constraints of the individual I'm sure.

I use the Stampede because of the synergy with Frostblink cooldown in addition to its other desireable stats. Frees a flask slot and makes auto zoom zoom Cyclone.

So for me it makes a lot of sense. I get to spam my level 10 Arcane Surge for 15% more spell damage, Helmet enchant gives FB good range, and it doesn't interrupt Cyclone.

I think ideally I'll be using a pair of rare boots with freeze immunity and other cool stats like Tailwind and Elusive on crit--or just lots of resists.

I would basically try to take my Blight character and add leash of oblation into that mix. Probably dropping Animate Guardian from the links. Everything seems extra rippy this league. (maybe someone else has had a better experience with it)
So I believe I have capped this build off besides making a combo influenced chest and getting a zealotry auuls. However I still feel like I am a bit too squishy to too a full juiced up awakener fight. Anything you can suggest that could help with that?
"
Gernlok написал:
So I believe I have capped this build off besides making a combo influenced chest and getting a zealotry auuls. However I still feel like I am a bit too squishy to too a full juiced up awakener fight. Anything you can suggest that could help with that?

I cannot speak much for awakener fight but...

an ES on hit Watcher's Eye would go a looooooooooooong way for your overall beefiness.

Also your Brimstone Turn Amethys Ring seems a bit out of place. I think you could get much much better. More Chaos res for example. At the very least change the prefix craft on it. haha

Hey man what your thought about using this?It has 10% more damage multiplier which personally I think is huge and shorter trigger cd(dont know if we benefit from it dont have any math). It means that its better to have 1 other good mode rather than cast while channeling. Although Im not really sure because according to poe.wiki it do not ahve that more dmg muliplier

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация