[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

so after many many t16 maps (that were super easy) i tried to kill sirrus...
long story short i cannot beat him. not even close to damage him. he almost one shots me with every attack.

i have no idea but he is impossible to beat on my setup.

"
MonkeyDSlade написал:
so after many many t16 maps (that were super easy) i tried to kill sirrus...
long story short i cannot beat him. not even close to damage him. he almost one shots me with every attack.

i have no idea but he is impossible to beat on my setup.
Should be possible with this gear. My gear was worse when i first beat him.

The lone thing you are missing is a jewel with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted to you, which is pretty helpful on Sirus. You probably died because of that? I at least did in my first tries.

Might also want to invest a bit in chaos resist. The more the better. I'm pretty fine with +30 currently, but if you can get more go for it, it won't hurt.

With that just always spin around him and you shouldn't have any problems. When he says something with "die", which is his super beam lazer, make especially sure to spin around him :D. In last phase just ignore the spinning beams and spin around him aswell xD
Последняя редакция: shokilicious. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 15:40:44
"
Skypaxx написал:
Hi im new to the build and my english isnt that good. I play the build and want to hi with doedre Hands and the Helmet but If i so i have no Mana to Spam cyclone ether i get so much DMG i dont know how to fix this.

Sry for my Bad english

For mana try using one of these:

The Enduring mod will let you spam the flask charges for insane mana recovery uptime. Hope this helps a little!

"
cookiereloaded написал:
Скрытый текст
just yesterday i compared my character to the 3.9 PoB and noticed a few things

1. im missing like 40k Hit Damage Compared to your PoB
does this come from Crit on Chest and Aspect of SPider? since this seems
to be the only major difference
2. In calculations you have frenzy and endurance Charges applied. How?

3. also our enemys are chilled but not ignited in your calculations. is that correct?

apart from that it seems that often balls just wont spawn or instantly dissapear.
tping to hideout and back seems to reset the counter and it starts working again. bug?

is frostblink that much better than flame dash? never really tried that one whats the benefit?

for my last few points what should i get next? just a jewel socket or is there something better? (i dont think ill level much further then 93)

what should my next upgrades look like? Assassins Mark on Hit Ring?
maxing chaos res?

i feel like i would need alot more damage to tackle endgame content especially bosses but apart from the crafted staff i don't see much more damage coming

any good anointments for us?

is detonate Dead for mapping/trash faster?

The VD ball thing is a bug.
Frostblink is good because is does not interrupt cyclone. I am only using it because I have the travel distance helmet enchant. I would not use it otherwise as it feels terrible. The Stampede boots also give a lot of cooldown for it which helps as well.
Скрытый текст

I totally forgot to check the ignite box. That's a large damage boost because of combustion debuff (oops)

Getting your crit chance high is a huge boost. Bottled Faith, for instance, gave me a 25% more damage boost when I got it. The spell crit on chest is good for a large increase as well. Eventually I'll drop my diamond flask, probably after upgrading from Martyr.

Rare jewels can be incredibly strong if you stack 35+ Crit multiplier on them, so I would definitely go for jewel sockets if you have gg jewels.

DD is not faster clearing. Don't do it. haha. (or do and use spell cascade up to you)

Anoints...Charging Offensive for 100% Uptime on Endurance+Frenzy Charges

"
Woute написал:

Скрытый текст
Yeah, I made one with good chaos resistances and kingmaker and it survived for ages, mainly used for kingmaker + -9% fire resistance.
It was linked with Minion Life and Meatshield. And I have Convocation in a CWDT setup.
But then I removed Lorica for Garb and it died to a T14 Metamorph's rain of chaos damage.
For now I'm running a shitty one with Lorica, pretty sure a Kingmaker + Lorica is actually tough to lose (I'd remove it on Awakener and that's all, even my specters usually survive T16 chaos conq).
But I'm looking to try and upgrade to a nice Watcher's eye, so I'm gonna need gem slots for Enlighten, Anger and/or Zealotry, so I'm pretty sure I'll get rid of AG first.

Edit :
Also, Gryph, are you never threatened by Ignite / Shock ? Since you don't seem to have any immunity. For bleeding I usually spin while sitting still if it ticks too hard, but sometimes a huge ignite is really annoying. Maybe you switch out flasks when there's the always ignites mod ?

Mine died to Redeemer (can see him get chunked through spirit offering recovery in video). But he was also not res capped and level 17 (I think) gem. So that's on me mostly.

Solaris Lorica may be the easiest solution if it's chaos damage that is killing the AGs. It gives a lot of defense to chaos damage on its own and you can get some useful corruptions on it for AG (reduced damage from crit, as an example). Also dirt cheap.

As for ignite/shocks I literally don't care. haha. Eradicator is the only time ignite is ever a problem for me (and burning ground maps I'll sometimes switch pantheon for immunity to that).
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 17:38:52
"
Sandbagging написал:
Probably a pretty basic question here, sorry, but what's the best way to craft a chest with the two most desired suffixes? I haven't done a lot of crafting in the past, but the two ways which occur to me are to chaos spam, or alt spam then regal for the 2nd mod (and beastcraft "imprint" for the latter method I guess). Can anybody with more crafting experience weigh in on which method is less likely to destroy all of my currency?

I asked the same thing and the question also got skipped. I tried asking in discord and I also got ignored just like in real life. FeelsBadMan
"
robelski515 написал:
"
Sandbagging написал:
Probably a pretty basic question here, sorry, but what's the best way to craft a chest with the two most desired suffixes? I haven't done a lot of crafting in the past, but the two ways which occur to me are to chaos spam, or alt spam then regal for the 2nd mod (and beastcraft "imprint" for the latter method I guess). Can anybody with more crafting experience weigh in on which method is less likely to destroy all of my currency?

I asked the same thing and the question also got skipped. I tried asking in discord and I also got ignored just like in real life. FeelsBadMan

Feelsbadman.

I think most people are alt spamming an i84 hunter Regalia. Mine was made via the awakener orb method before that got fixed (I bought it, did not craft it).

I am not entirely sure what the *best* method is for this. My original plan was to fossil craft and plan to spend 20ex+ in the process. Alt spamming is likely going to be cheaper. Lots more clicking. :D

If anyone else has input on this, such as how they acquire their Spell Crit+Offering Effect chest, feel free to expound. How many alts did it take? etc...
Fossils will be less clicking for sure, dense + aetheric + shuddering (mana is insanely annoying on regalias), but buying fossils and resonators can be nervewracking, ofc if you're deep enough in delve to get 5k azurite per node you can just buy your own resonators and the buying process becomes slightly less nervewracking.
I just kinda like being able to buy alts at 1k for 1 ex, fossils you will almost never gonna get a fair amount for ex and most likely have to buy for c, that being said I will craft my endgame chest with fossils too.
"
Victor_Creed_PoE написал:
Fossils will be less clicking for sure, dense + aetheric + shuddering (mana is insanely annoying on regalias), but buying fossils and resonators can be nervewracking, ofc if you're deep enough in delve to get 5k azurite per node you can just buy your own resonators and the buying process becomes slightly less nervewracking.
I just kinda like being able to buy alts at 1k for 1 ex, fossils you will almost never gonna get a fair amount for ex and most likely have to buy for c, that being said I will craft my endgame chest with fossils too.

I like Dense+Aetheric. Can add Bound for increased effect of Auras on you, not sure removing mana is good enough to add Shuddering to the mix cost-wise.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Victor_Creed_PoE написал:

I like Dense+Aetheric. Can add Bound for increased effect of Auras on you, not sure removing mana is good enough to add Shuddering to the mix cost-wise.

Do you think it is really that likely to get a combination of three suffixes we want?
Without blocking Mana very often there is no room for the % of life as ES craft, I was told if people craft Regalias for profit they always add shuddering, even tho it is an initial cost increase, the overall craft is cheaper.
I haven't come around to testing it yet since as stated above I hate extensive trading, but I will.
"
If anyone else has input on this, such as how they acquire their Spell Crit+Offering Effect chest, feel free to expound. How many alts did it take? etc...

I crafted mine with alt/regal. Took roughly 4k alts before I hit T1 spellcrit on a lucky regal. (I had some really good combos before but I decided to continue, got stuff like T1 offering + T1 ES + T2 %ES or T1 offering + T2 spellcrit)
Thanks a lot for a fun build.

Also thanks a ton for helping me better understand the build as well as for killing the spider boss for crafting the aspect.

Mapping is a breeze and bosses and even metamorphs upto t15/16 are also OK..however weirdly Alva's missions are a problem...DPS for bosses is not there to clear in time. Is it because my gems are still on 19 and because I am only on a 5 link?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация