[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

Hey so since cwc awakened Form seems to give more actual dmg than normal lvl 20 i thought I would craft a staff i can use with it but im not lucky so far.
:

I dont know about this one.. Pob says its a dmg loss so i guess its not the right one even tho it looks nice :) Just put it up for sale maybe another staff build can use this as a base. Not lucky at all this league with crafting. Masbe in another 10 000 alts i hit the right mods -_-
"
Obermaster10 написал:
Hey so since cwc awakened Form seems to give more actual dmg than normal lvl 20 i thought I would craft a staff i can use with it but im not lucky so far.
:

I dont know about this one.. Pob says its a dmg loss so i guess its not the right one even tho it looks nice :) Just put it up for sale maybe another staff build can use this as a base. Not lucky at all this league with crafting. Masbe in another 10 000 alts i hit the right mods -_-

Even tho crafted staves get better, the more damage via gear upgrades you get online, without the combo power charge on crit + +3 fire skills you won't get damage upgrade over Martyr.
(And even then it's only about 10-15%)
Since my AG with kingmaker and garb died 3 times already this year (on Aul, random 550+ Delve and a t16 metamorph) even with a 21/23 minion life support linked in addition to a 21/23 meat shield, i want to get rid of it now.

I have 75 spare EX so i want to go for a crit/offering chest + leash of oblation combo now. What sockets do you recommend if i already have arcane surge on ring? lvl21 cwdt + lvl 21 bone offering + flame dash (don't have socket elsewhere for a movement skill) + ?

Also where should i get my freeze immunity now? Probably have to replace a unique flask like wise oak for it.
Последняя редакция: shokilicious. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 5:41:37
just yesterday i compared my character to the 3.9 PoB and noticed a few things

1. im missing like 40k Hit Damage Compared to your PoB
does this come from Crit on Chest and Aspect of SPider? since this seems
to be the only major difference
2. In calculations you have frenzy and endurance Charges applied. How?

3. also our enemys are chilled but not ignited in your calculations. is that correct?

apart from that it seems that often balls just wont spawn or instantly dissapear.
tping to hideout and back seems to reset the counter and it starts working again. bug?

is frostblink that much better than flame dash? never really tried that one whats the benefit?

for my last few points what should i get next? just a jewel socket or is there something better? (i dont think ill level much further then 93)

what should my next upgrades look like? Assassins Mark on Hit Ring?
maxing chaos res?

i feel like i would need alot more damage to tackle endgame content especially bosses but apart from the crafted staff i don't see much more damage coming

any good anointments for us?

is detonate Dead for mapping/trash faster?

Последняя редакция: cookiereloaded. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 5:58:31
"
shokilicious написал:
Since my AG with kingmaker and garb died 3 times already this year (on Aul, random 550+ Delve and a t16 metamorph) even with a 21/23 minion life support linked in addition to a 21/23 meat shield, i want to get rid of it now.

I have 75 spare EX so i want to go for a crit/offering chest + leash of oblation combo now. What sockets do you recommend if i already have arcane surge on ring? lvl21 cwdt + lvl 21 bone offering + flame dash (don't have socket elsewhere for a movement skill) + ?

Also where should i get my freeze immunity now? Probably have to replace a unique flask like wise oak for it.

I would get Freeze Immunity on boots if you can, otehrwise yea probably Wise Oak.

21 CWDT - 21 Bone Offering - 21 Flesh offering - Free socket (Flame Dash?)

I dropped Flesh bc I'm using The Stampede and this the extra movespeed (main reason I used flesh) is pointless.

I would love to see some Tailwind+Elusive boots with Movespeed and Freeze Immunity (Benched) :D

I think I'll remove AG from the guide entirely for now. It's crazy how much rippier everything is for it. My ag in 3.8 was invincible as long as I was spinning.
"
I think I'll remove AG from the guide entirely for now. It's crazy how much rippier everything is for it. My ag in 3.8 was invincible as long as I was spinning.

Yeah, I made one with good chaos resistances and kingmaker and it survived for ages, mainly used for kingmaker + -9% fire resistance.
It was linked with Minion Life and Meatshield. And I have Convocation in a CWDT setup.
But then I removed Lorica for Garb and it died to a T14 Metamorph's rain of chaos damage.
For now I'm running a shitty one with Lorica, pretty sure a Kingmaker + Lorica is actually tough to lose (I'd remove it on Awakener and that's all, even my specters usually survive T16 chaos conq).
But I'm looking to try and upgrade to a nice Watcher's eye, so I'm gonna need gem slots for Enlighten, Anger and/or Zealotry, so I'm pretty sure I'll get rid of AG first.

Edit :
Also, Gryph, are you never threatened by Ignite / Shock ? Since you don't seem to have any immunity. For bleeding I usually spin while sitting still if it ticks too hard, but sometimes a huge ignite is really annoying. Maybe you switch out flasks when there's the always ignites mod ?
Последняя редакция: Woute. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 8:39:24
Probably gonna give up on this build soon. I just get one-shot by most bosses, can't sustain life, degen constantly, die to burning through full shields, and dps on bosses is extremely low. I'll be spinning around a meta or vanquisher for 3 minutes until they eventually die (if I don't run out of portals first.)

I heard that you want to aim for 5-6 APS with cyclone to sustain your abilities, so i specced out of corpse pact, since that was causing me to hit 12 APS. Not sure if that was the right move. Also what about Fevered Mind jewels? I heard 2 of them were good, but I don't really notice a difference without them.

I'd like to upgrade my curse on hit ring, get aspect of spider+spinneret boots, and figure out why my sockets are fucked. I sometimes don't proc spirit offering for 2-3 seconds at a time and end up dying. Sometimes VD doesn't even proc at all for several seconds after cycloning. Sometimes the balls just disappear before reaching mobs, when I'm not even close to 60 orb cap. Sometimes I spin into a blue pack and get oneshot before orbs reach the mobs, since they're so far behind me when I'm moving forward with Stampedes. It's hardly uberlab viable also, with how low my regen is, prone-ness to getting oneshot, and not being able to spin through most traps or damage pylons without killing myself. I've died 374 times on this character, mostly during lv88-91. Tried a bunch of different things, but nothing really helps.

"
turntup1234 написал:
Probably gonna give up on this build soon. I just get one-shot by most bosses, can't sustain life, degen constantly, die to burning through full shields, and dps on bosses is extremely low. I'll be spinning around a meta or vanquisher for 3 minutes until they eventually die (if I don't run out of portals first.)

I heard that you want to aim for 5-6 APS with cyclone to sustain your abilities, so i specced out of corpse pact, since that was causing me to hit 12 APS. Not sure if that was the right move. Also what about Fevered Mind jewels? I heard 2 of them were good, but I don't really notice a difference without them.

I'd like to upgrade my curse on hit ring, get aspect of spider+spinneret boots, and figure out why my sockets are fucked. I sometimes don't proc spirit offering for 2-3 seconds at a time and end up dying. Sometimes VD doesn't even proc at all for several seconds after cycloning. Sometimes the balls just disappear before reaching mobs, when I'm not even close to 60 orb cap. Sometimes I spin into a blue pack and get oneshot before orbs reach the mobs, since they're so far behind me when I'm moving forward with Stampedes. It's hardly uberlab viable also, with how low my regen is, prone-ness to getting oneshot, and not being able to spin through most traps or damage pylons without killing myself. I've died 374 times on this character, mostly during lv88-91. Tried a bunch of different things, but nothing really helps.

I dont know you doing something terrible wrong. Who said 6 aps? With corpse pact the build is much stronger (atleast thats my feeling).
1. Your chest is noot good enough your belt still reduces your offerings for -9%.
2. Your weapon is so muich worse than martyr.. just pick them up for cheap and use it so much more dmg
3. are you ressistance caped? just a quick look at your equip seems not enough res.. could be wrong there tho
4 OFC you fck up your corpse management with spell cascade linked to VD.. this way VD consumes so much corspes your other offerigns have no corpses to destroy..
5. useless unearth links.. you dont need these corpses there
- take something usefull

and these are jsut the fails i saw looking at y<our equip for 1 min.. seems you did not understand this build at all ... Maybe look at the things OP wrote ..cause this build is pretty good. All you if it does not work^^

My gear if you need a quick look i kill every boss to t16 mops .. get sometimes one shotted tho because im an idiot and just play one handed while talking to some one ^^
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: Obermaster10. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 11:49:50
Probably a pretty basic question here, sorry, but what's the best way to craft a chest with the two most desired suffixes? I haven't done a lot of crafting in the past, but the two ways which occur to me are to chaos spam, or alt spam then regal for the 2nd mod (and beastcraft "imprint" for the latter method I guess). Can anybody with more crafting experience weigh in on which method is less likely to destroy all of my currency?
Hi im new to the build and my english isnt that good. I play the build and want to hi with doedre Hands and the Helmet but If i so i have no Mana to Spam cyclone ether i get so much DMG i dont know how to fix this.

Sry for my Bad english

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация