[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Ayam1414 написал:

Hey man what your thought about using this?It has 10% more damage multiplier which personally I think is huge and shorter trigger cd(dont know if we benefit from it dont have any math). It means that its better to have 1 other good mode rather than cast while channeling. Although Im not really sure because according to poe.wiki it do not ahve that more dmg muliplier

Level 20 CWC (What you get in a staff) has the following:

.35s trigger time or ~2.86/s
9% More Spell Damage

A level 5 Awakened Channeling has:

.3s trigger time or ~3.33/s
12% more Spell damage

also good quality bonus.

It's ~16.65% Fast proc rate. Which is that much more actual DPS compared to the level 20 regular gem (plus 3% more damage)

The downside is of course getting it to level 5. :)
"
Killzu написал:
Hey! First, thanks so much for this build and all the support you give everyone playing it. Im having a blast!! Second, I know my gear is mostly budget and there is so much more to do but Im hoping to get a kind of build path on what to upgrade for next.

I dont have all the much currency to work with now but I am grinding it out. I know that a watcher's eye would help alleviate the mana problems as well as getting some better jewellery that would allow me to craft the mana for damage taken.

Obviously a better chest and 6 links on the chest and staff.

Im not really having any issues doing up to T15 maps, some metamorphs one shot me but I think thats a common problem for a lot of people/builds.

If you could have a look and maybe point me in the right direction on where to best spend my currency I would really appreciate it, thanks again for the build, having a ton of fun!!

Sorry for the repost, I know mine is one post in a sea of "Help Me" posts.
"
Killzu написал:
"
Killzu написал:
Hey! First, thanks so much for this build and all the support you give everyone playing it. Im having a blast!! Second, I know my gear is mostly budget and there is so much more to do but Im hoping to get a kind of build path on what to upgrade for next.

I dont have all the much currency to work with now but I am grinding it out. I know that a watcher's eye would help alleviate the mana problems as well as getting some better jewellery that would allow me to craft the mana for damage taken.

Obviously a better chest and 6 links on the chest and staff.

Im not really having any issues doing up to T15 maps, some metamorphs one shot me but I think thats a common problem for a lot of people/builds.

If you could have a look and maybe point me in the right direction on where to best spend my currency I would really appreciate it, thanks again for the build, having a ton of fun!!

Sorry for the repost, I know mine is one post in a sea of "Help Me" posts.

You kinda answered your own question to be honest. 6L for damage would be pretty high priority. Even just getting an i84 Hunter base and 6-linking it to then alt spam for Offering Effect would be an improvement. I took the approach of solving my resists without needing any on my chest so that I could get a really good chest with no resists. That's where I'd start at least.

Once you get your resists, 6L, and jewelry with "Damage taken gained as mana" mods (no WE required) then I would save up for an ES on hit Watcher's Eye.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Killzu написал:
"
Killzu написал:
Stuff

You kinda answered your own question to be honest. 6L for damage would be pretty high priority. Even just getting an i84 Hunter base and 6-linking it to then alt spam for Offering Effect would be an improvement. I took the approach of solving my resists without needing any on my chest so that I could get a really good chest with no resists. That's where I'd start at least.

Once you get your resists, 6L, and jewelry with "Damage taken gained as mana" mods (no WE required) then I would save up for an ES on hit Watcher's Eye.

Sounds good, was just looking for reassurance I guess before going further with a larger investment.

Happy New Year!!
Awesome build. How do we go about crafting the chest? Alt spamming or is there a fossil combo i should aim for? Thanks in advance
Hello, Loving this build so far but I cannot seem to get the CWDT with Sprit offering to trigger enough to prevent myself from spinning myself to death.

Sometimes it will do fine, mostly vs packs of mobs but vs bosses or high hp single targets it is tetchy as to maintaining its self.

I've tried having it in my weapon as shown in PoB, Ive tried it in the helm with the spell cascade as in the 'Managing Scold's Damage and Mana Sustain' part of the guide.

The only downside of this build (other than the crying of my GPU) is the fickle nature of self sustain. I Just cannot seem to hit the right balance and any advice would be great thank you.

My profile should have all my current gear, gem links while I'm tinkering with this may change.
Loving this build so far. I went the non-offering route because I didn't have the chest for it, but its not really holding me back as far as I can tell.

Question: I see your flask choice is interesting. No anti-bleed or anti-curse flasks? I see you have anti-corrupted blood, do you find that we regen fast enough against regular bleed?

Here is my current gear if folks want to see an alternative:

With stygian, I put some chaos res with the jewel there, so I'm up to 27%. Would like to find some more res elsewhere but haven't found much opportunity.
"
Aevaris написал:
Loving this build so far. I went the non-offering route because I didn't have the chest for it, but its not really holding me back as far as I can tell.

Question: I see your flask choice is interesting. No anti-bleed or anti-curse flasks? I see you have anti-corrupted blood, do you find that we regen fast enough against regular bleed?

Here is my current gear if folks want to see an alternative:

With stygian, I put some chaos res with the jewel there, so I'm up to 27%. Would like to find some more res elsewhere but haven't found much opportunity.

27% + 25% vs DOT from Arakaali (upgraded via Spider Lair map boss) is 52%. Is pretty decent.

That said, I'm still rockin
for curse and no regen maps. I don't specifically need the mana but it's convenient and I'm lazy. An yeah, regular bleeds don't really concern me. If it's REALLY BAD I'll cyclone in place until it goes away. But I basically never notice.

And yeah, the non-Leash+Bone Offering route is completely fine. I just can't get over an extra 26% to spell and attack block--sitting at 74/47 block right now. I don't think it's essential just really strong defensively.

"
Salerk написал:
Hello, Loving this build so far but I cannot seem to get the CWDT with Sprit offering to trigger enough to prevent myself from spinning myself to death.

Sometimes it will do fine, mostly vs packs of mobs but vs bosses or high hp single targets it is tetchy as to maintaining its self.

I've tried having it in my weapon as shown in PoB, Ive tried it in the helm with the spell cascade as in the 'Managing Scold's Damage and Mana Sustain' part of the guide.

The only downside of this build (other than the crying of my GPU) is the fickle nature of self sustain. I Just cannot seem to hit the right balance and any advice would be great thank you.

My profile should have all my current gear, gem links while I'm tinkering with this may change.

I would actually just go buy a level 21 (or 20 if on a budget) CWDT gem for your Flesh and Bone Offering setup. The more time in between them proccing the better. This is most likely what's messing with your ES and making it fluctuate so much.
"
Gryphenprey написал:

I would actually just go buy a level 21 (or 20 if on a budget) CWDT gem for your Flesh and Bone Offering setup. The more time in between them proccing the better. This is most likely what's messing with your ES and making it fluctuate so much.

I will give that a try thank you.
"
Salerk написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

I will give that a try thank you.

I also don't see any source of leech which would help some. Cinderswallow is a nice "oh shoot" flask (or all the time flask really). Getting leech on chest (recover on kill) or ammy (% fire leeched as life) might help some too.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация