[3.8]🦂 Agony`s Gentle Touch Necro-How to make enemies POP!7k+💖Cheap💰Fast Clear✅ 6.9 Mil Shaper Dps🎇

"
EkarPoe написал:

How can you dare to play without the pop :D

Im glad you are liking this build,its always nice to hear a positive feedback.

I know, for shame! :p

I'm going with this build again, and so far smooth sailing to map farm with only 4 links and 0 investment so far outside of a couple daggers which cost me about 10c total. It'll be interested to see how people adjust with the changes. I always felt like this build was way ahead of the curve on damage regardless, but I look forward to getting back to where I was in 3.8.

First question on my mind is whether or not queen's hunger is the best body armor option now that +1 curse is no longer available... guess I'll start with any old 6 link and go from there.
"
johnsixteen написал:
"
EkarPoe написал:

How can you dare to play without the pop :D

Im glad you are liking this build,its always nice to hear a positive feedback.

I know, for shame! :p

I'm going with this build again, and so far smooth sailing to map farm with only 4 links and 0 investment so far outside of a couple daggers which cost me about 10c total. It'll be interested to see how people adjust with the changes. I always felt like this build was way ahead of the curve on damage regardless, but I look forward to getting back to where I was in 3.8.

First question on my mind is whether or not queen's hunger is the best body armor option now that +1 curse is no longer available... guess I'll start with any old 6 link and go from there.

Im still using a queens hunger but im also thinking about other options im just using it for noe because i know it works.
"
Stillhart написал:
Hey EkarPoe, I see on poe.ninja that you've changed up your gems a bit. Are you experimenting with different stuff or just changing things around until you get the helm enchant and the ring?

Notably, it looks liek you're using Maim instead of Feeding Frenzy on Hoag and Fortify instead of Maim on the zombies. Oh and Meat shield on your stone golem... And your spectres are unlinked.

Anyways, I got my Asenath gloves last night finally and that gentle pop is very addictive. I'm saving up for the chest piece now; that's going to be pricey, but I'm looking forward to the extra utility from the free offerings. Then saving up for the elder helm... it never ends. lol

Dont loock at my gem set ups for now im 1.lazy and 2. Still experimenting with stuff.

Try to get the elder helmet before the body armor especially if you are not in red maps yet a tabula will do the trick just fine.
Has anyone tried this build against the Awakener yet? So far I'm up to T10 maps and things are going smoothly. I have everything except the L21 gem and the helm enchant (needed for the Vitality gem) and feeling like good about heading into red maps. I'm still worried it might not do well against the boss tho...
I'm still progressing to Awakener myself but seems like things should be just fine. I felt with the "cheap" budget and self found items I was starting to stall a bit around T12 maps. Once you get your HoA up to 31 (either a +3 helm, or a 21 gem with +2 helm) I was easily handling T15-16 maps with relative ease, outside some tricky morph boss 1 shots. All the map bosses and mini bosses I've had 0 issues with so far.

Once I can get a proper synth ring, an elder helm, and a +1 curse on hit gem I feel the build will be back to annihilating everything like last time around. I'm not really sure if there's a great way to 100% avoid some of the tougher morph mechanic one shots though, to be fair I just pick for the best loot when I could probably avoid certain mechanics there.
Последняя редакция: johnsixteen. Время: 22 дек. 2019 г., 23:22:12
Died a couple times to mechanics, but did kill awakener np otherwise. Lose most my zombies once to a beam, but otherwise smooth sailing.

A couple ideas that I'm going to be toying with is putting spectres in a +2-3 socketed rings (or maybe empower support gem) so that you can get 3 once again. I'm also thinking about what the possibilities would be if you wore 2 synth rings, opens up quite a bit of mana reserve. You can use a high health/resist chest piece instead to raise health pool at the same time since we can't get +1 curse there anymore.
I'm currently level 34 and just swapped over to winter orb and it never procs poison for some reason. I do have poison support added. Any ideas? It seems like GGG nerfed it and now only physical hits can proc it now.

EDIT: Figured out what was wrong. This build needs [LESSER Poison Support] and not [Poison Support]. The former is the one that adds chaos damage to a spell to trigger HoA. You should update the gem section of the guide.
Последняя редакция: a1chera. Время: 29 дек. 2019 г., 16:59:36
"
a1chera написал:
I'm currently level 34 and just swapped over to winter orb and it never procs poison for some reason. I do have poison support added. Any ideas? It seems like GGG nerfed it and now only physical hits can proc it now.

EDIT: Figured out what was wrong. This build needs [LESSER Poison Support] and not [Poison Support]. The former is the one that adds chaos damage to a spell to trigger HoA. You should update the gem section of the guide.

You only need Lesser until you get anything that adds flat chaos or phys to spells. A cheap jewel will do the trick until you get a Circle of Nostalgia eventually.
"
johnsixteen написал:
You can use a high health/resist chest piece instead to raise health pool at the same time since we can't get +1 curse there anymore.

You can get additional curse on rare chest for dirt cheap
https://poe.trade/search/ikimakunonimay

pick whatever you like and 5 Link it yourself
"
givemelight написал:
"
johnsixteen написал:
You can use a high health/resist chest piece instead to raise health pool at the same time since we can't get +1 curse there anymore.

You can get additional curse on rare chest for dirt cheap
https://poe.trade/search/ikimakunonimay

pick whatever you like and 5 Link it yourself

Interesting, I thought they got rid of that but maybe just from veiled crafting.

For those of us investing in the build, here's some extra information that I've come across from testing.

1) You can combine poison support with lesser poison support (as opposed to faster casting), to reach 100% total poison on hit. Just thought that was interesting and probably more effective. I totally assumed one would just overwrite the other. Morph bosses on maps with "mobs avoid [x]% of poison damage" can take a looong time to take down, I'll see if this combo helps that situation out.

2) If you got the cash flow, you can actually use 2 synth rings which opens up quite a bit of mana reserve for other things to toy around with. I covered the loss of life/resist stats and then some with a super beefy rare chest. Vaal haste as an example speeds up the build and gives you a burst CD.

3) Just tested moving away from Feeding Frenzy... the agony crawler seems just as "aggressive" without it, and there are much better dps options. Namely "minion damage" until you can get that in a shaper helm, or increased critical damage seems to sim the highest for me atm.

4) You can get +2-3 socketed minion gems on rare boots in order to get spectre to 25 for the 3rd spectre again.
Последняя редакция: johnsixteen. Время: 4 янв. 2020 г., 17:59:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация