[3.8]🦂 Agony`s Gentle Touch Necro-How to make enemies POP!7k+💖Cheap💰Fast Clear✅ 6.9 Mil Shaper Dps🎇

League starter for me as well, too bright to skip.

Also I'm thinking to swap Feeding frenzy for Maim between my HoA and zombies for more dps.

Here's the calculations:

Скрытый текст
Old Feeding Frenzy
For supported minion:
24% more damage

For all minions:
10% more minion damage
15% increased movement, attack, and cast speed (equals 3.5% more damage in PoB)

Total: 37.5% more damage
----------------------------------------------------------
New feedin g frenzy
For supported minion:
15% more damage

For all minions:
10% more minion damage
10% increased movement, attack, and cast speed (equals 2.5% more damage in PoB)

Total: 27.5% more damage [10% loss]
----------------------------------------------------------
Feeding frenzy on zombies + Maim on HoA
From Maim:
30 more damage
1~2% more from "increased" in gem quality

Feeding frenzy for all minions:
10% more minion damage
10% increased movement, attack, and cast speed (equals 2.5% more damage in PoB)

Total: 43.5% more damage.[16% gain]

Which will also reduce mana reserved, helping to use Hatred more easily, [though I still doubt if we can fit HoA + Hatred + vitality all at same time]
Последняя редакция: givemelight. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 10:21:18
There we have it, extra curse on woke curse on hit support. But I think that's gonna be reaaaaaaaaaaaaally expensive.
Good alternative for very budget early version ? Elder base will be a little rare now so i guess having the helmet with +2 and # minion damage will be harder/expensive ...
This build looks really fun. Do you think it would work okay with Storm Brand instead of WO for spreading poison? Both auto-target and let you run, but one requires you to stop and recharge while the other has an instant refresh. Basically, I've never really liked having to stop and recharge the WO but otherwise the build looks super fun.
"
Redeyesgeek написал:
Good alternative for very budget early version ? Elder base will be a little rare now so i guess having the helmet with +2 and # minion damage will be harder/expensive ...

I guess just use a +2/3 Helmet. should be enough for early content
"
Stillhart написал:
This build looks really fun. Do you think it would work okay with Storm Brand instead of WO for spreading poison? Both auto-target and let you run, but one requires you to stop and recharge while the other has an instant refresh. Basically, I've never really liked having to stop and recharge the WO but otherwise the build looks super fun.

Storm brand is fine until it comes to single target. For single target it just doesent hit enough to maintain max stacks in my experience.
"
EkarPoe написал:
"
Stillhart написал:

Storm brand is fine until it comes to single target. For single target it just doesent hit enough to maintain max stacks in my experience.

Yeah I'm leveling with Storm Brand right now and that's an obvious issue. With Golden Rule and the brand keystone, it is a lot better, but that's a pretty big investment and I have to drop golden rule when I get the gloves. Maybe I'll see about swapping eventually when I'm in endgame gear with a 6L chest.
I'm thinking about re-rolling into this build.
What is probably the smoothest leveling skills/items to use for this build?

I See people use quill rain with Rain of arrows, unsure if that is better than switching to winter orb etc.

Look forward to hearing back!
"
Deathbeforelife написал:
I'm thinking about re-rolling into this build.
What is probably the smoothest leveling skills/items to use for this build?

I See people use quill rain with Rain of arrows, unsure if that is better than switching to winter orb etc.

Look forward to hearing back!

You can level with whatever you like

switch to herald of agony as soon you have

Winter orb + lesser poison + lmp

Herlad of agony ina 3 or 4 link

You dont get herad of agony as a witch so try to get it from someone.
Последняя редакция: EkarPoe. Время: 17 дек. 2019 г., 11:59:12
Hey EkarPoe, I see on poe.ninja that you've changed up your gems a bit. Are you experimenting with different stuff or just changing things around until you get the helm enchant and the ring?

Notably, it looks liek you're using Maim instead of Feeding Frenzy on Hoag and Fortify instead of Maim on the zombies. Oh and Meat shield on your stone golem... And your spectres are unlinked.

Anyways, I got my Asenath gloves last night finally and that gentle pop is very addictive. I'm saving up for the chest piece now; that's going to be pricey, but I'm looking forward to the extra utility from the free offerings. Then saving up for the elder helm... it never ends. lol

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация