3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I Killed Uber Elder for the first time ever using this build :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/abooood89/achievements
"
brunowa написал:
"
Goofio написал:
"
nechrophagy написал:
Any tips on changes to prioritize? I'm using a mix of the starter 95 tree and endgame level 100 build too, if anyone has tips on how else to better manage my tree

You basically have endgame gear. It will be pretty expensive to improve from there. I dunno, maybe craft minion movement speed on one of your rings. Add an amulet anointment. Get a minion helmet/glove enchant. Try some double corruptions (ha).

Also, a few things:

1) Spec into Death Attunement to get an extra zombie, spectre and offence.

2) Make sure you have 1000+ strength so you get damage leech bonus from Baron helmet.

3) Personally, I would take out your skeleton setup because they will be doing minimal DPS for you now your zombies are doing it all. Instead, use the Cyclone setup (cyclone + cast when chanelling + desecrete + spirit offering). Put it in either a 4L or in your chest. When you do this you also need to swap out Brutality in your zombie setup and instead use Minion Damage. You should also swap ascendency to Mistress of Sacrifice so you get Spirit Offering benefits too (great DPS, ES, and resistance).

4) Swap your Watcher's Eye for one with "gain maximum life as extra maximum energy shield"

That'll be some big improvements to overall DPS and defence.

Just adding in another observation - it looks like you have 2 brawn jewels. You only need one at most. Replace the other one with something like violent dead or something else from the end game tab that will beef up minion damage or anything else you may be a little short on (strength for example).
does blood magic really do anything for the frenzy/power charge gorillas??
in POB it says their frenzy shout has a cooldown of 6 seconds anyway.
or are they still out of mana when they could cast again?? there is no information abaout mana stats for spectres on POB and testing is kind of unreliable too.
but the bloodmagic spectre thing seems weird to me.
Hi! Nice build! Thx!
I have question. Im noob in crafting. I craft this mace

Rare item

20% quality
+1 socked gems
Maim on hit
20 lvl maim

How it make more then 20% quality? Explane for noob.
I have 2 variants, fosil and bench. What i need choice and how its going, thx.

Then i craft multicraft, minion dmg and atack speed at bench. Correct?
Последняя редакция: Barambak. Время: 29 нояб. 2019 г., 3:59:41
Kinda need help crafting if anyone is able to help me :( Have the currency ready (4 exalts right and some chaos for the rest right?)

Crafted it already thanks :)
Последняя редакция: PandaZeus. Время: 29 нояб. 2019 г., 5:53:54
If anyone still need crafting services please feel free to contact me in-game, both Standard and league. I'm usually on by 10pm GMT-3(São Paulo)

Crafting proccess:

1 - get shaper mace
2 - scour
3 - use stones to +20% quality
4 - use fossils to get +30% quality. If not possible get as close to 30% as possible.
5 - scour
6 - use craft to get +48% quality. Use + # attribute / +18% quality craft
7 - scour
8 - 6 socket and 6 link
9 - time to spend alts until you get +1 to socketed gems and Maim ***
10 - imprint
11 - Raegal and annul. If annul fail, use imprint and restart.
12 - With base mace, multimod, craft +2 to support, etc.

*** For the REAL RICH guys: if you don't mind spending exalts, you can get the base this way: if you get prefix +1 to socketed gems, use "prefix cannot be changed" craft, after that spam alts until you get Maim suffix, then remove the crafted mod. If you get Maim suffix, craft "suffixes cannot be changed", spam alts to get +1 to socketed gems, remove the crafted mod. Those crafted mods cost 2 exalts.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Great tips there on the crafting and thanks for the offer of crafting services! This thread is just so full of helpful people, it a great pleasure to be involved with it :)

I'm a nutter that enjoys crafting things myself. Where do I unlock the +2 Socketed Support gems recipe?
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
Great tips there on the crafting and thanks for the offer of crafting services! This thread is just so full of helpful people, it a great pleasure to be involved with it :)

I'm a nutter that enjoys crafting things myself. Where do I unlock the +2 Socketed Support gems recipe?

Mastermind veiled weapon drop.

Tips to max +2 support craft:
1 - go with a free prophecy slot to the fight
2 - have a Kalandra's Craft prophecy in your inventory
3 - Kill the mastermind. DON'T CLICK ON HER AFTER YOU KILL, NOR TALK TO JUN
4 - Use your Kalandra's Craft prophecy
5 - Click the Mastermind to finish the encounter.

That way she'll drop 4 additional weapons, and by my experience the chance of 3 having the "+# to support gems" mod is quite high. You can max the mod in two encounters this way.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
Where do I unlock the +2 Socketed Support gems recipe?

syndicate leader unfortunatly. someone else had to craft it for me too
I’m pretty new and kind of stumble across this build. Swapped from a necro range spectra to this one, which was a really good choice. Still struggle to reach 1k strength also miss headhunter and speed boots.At least I’ve done t15 lol

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация