3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

What enchants are recommended using on the baron?
Hey

Trying this build out, and i seem to have on issue regarding mana.
Even with enlighten lv4, one will struggle without a mana flask, or is there leech etc somewhere i haven't seen? Or maybe im just spamming summon skeleton too often.

Otherwise this build changed my opinion on summoners, in the past i've only been able to play SRS as the zombie horde seemed kinda meh. Thanks for that!
I had a summoners build way back in the days before i deleted all my characters. I'm trying this out now see if its as good as mine. Even tho everything is way more updated now and more new stuff i'll def try it
https://www.twitch.tv/pasidasi
https://www.twitter.com/pasidasi
"
Hey

Even with enlighten lv4, one will struggle without a mana flask, or is there leech etc somewhere i haven't seen? Or maybe im just spamming summon skeleton too often.

Otherwise this build changed my opinion on summoners, in the past i've only been able to play SRS as the zombie horde seemed kinda meh. Thanks for that!

Vaal Summon Skeleton!
"
Smallfoe написал:
"
Hey

Vaal Summon Skeleton!

Yeah, i also just noticed i didnt actually have my enlighten socketed yet.
But im gonna have to remove the keybind to summon skeleton as its too fun to click :)
Also, a few things:

1) Spec into Death Attunement to get an extra zombie, spectre and offence.

2) Make sure you have 1000+ strength so you get damage leech bonus from Baron helmet.

3) Personally, I would take out your skeleton setup because they will be doing minimal DPS for you now your zombies are doing it all. Instead, use the Cyclone setup (cyclone + cast when chanelling + desecrete + spirit offering). Put it in either a 4L or in your chest. When you do this you also need to swap out Brutality in your zombie setup and instead use Minion Damage. You should also swap ascendency to Mistress of Sacrifice so you get Spirit Offering benefits too (great DPS, ES, and resistance).

4) Swap your Watcher's Eye for one with "gain maximum life as extra maximum energy shield"

That'll be some big improvements to overall DPS and defence.
[/quote]

Just adding in another observation - it looks like you have 2 brawn jewels. You only need one at most. Replace the other one with something like violent dead or something else from the end game tab that will beef up minion damage or anything else you may be a little short on (strength for example). [/quote]

almost have a whole thread dedicated to helping me :) thank you, I think I made all the changes recommended so far, and got some more advice on other sockets and boots, got this now

and the violent dead jewel, still need to get the es from life eye jewel, anything else? Also lost some res to lightning and now is only capped with spirit offering. A few of my links are different now too, any second thoughts on those? Lmk if I should delete a few of these quotes too
Последняя редакция: nechrophagy. Время: 29 нояб. 2019 г., 20:26:03
"4) Swap your Watcher's Eye for one with "gain maximum life as extra maximum energy shield" "

- do u mean max mana as es while affected by clarity? was just looking, there are no jewels that have "gain maximum life as extra maximum energy shield" unless i've been searching wrong
"
nechrophagy написал:
"4) Swap your Watcher's Eye for one with "gain maximum life as extra maximum energy shield" "

- do u mean max mana as es while affected by clarity? was just looking, there are no jewels that have "gain maximum life as extra maximum energy shield" unless i've been searching wrong

The wording of the stat is a bit of a challenge. Check out page 59 of this thread. There is a picture showing the watcher’s eye with the 18% stat you need to look for. Watcher’s with this stat go for around 16 ex in standard atm. You can pick up one with 17% a little cheaper - 12 ex or so.

There is an alternative jewel mentioned by Rolando on page 69 of this guide that provides a cheaper jewel option that gets you a similar stats (actually 2% more) - Doryani version of Glorious Vanity. Have not tested this myself yet but it costs around 1 ex in standard so worth considering and reading about his setup.
Последняя редакция: BowWizard. Время: 29 нояб. 2019 г., 21:15:56
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
Great tips there on the crafting and thanks for the offer of crafting services! This thread is just so full of helpful people, it a great pleasure to be involved with it :)

I'm a nutter that enjoys crafting things myself. Where do I unlock the +2 Socketed Support gems recipe?

You get it by unveiling weapons with the "Catarina's Veiled" mod. You can search for them on the trade site like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/L2E29Gun

Unfortunately, each weapon with Catarina's mod costs like 10c, and you need several to get the +2 levels affix.
Последняя редакция: Goofio. Время: 29 нояб. 2019 г., 21:52:53
"
BowWizard написал:
"
nechrophagy написал:

The wording of the stat is a bit of a challenge. Check out page 59 of this thread. There is a picture showing the watcher’s eye with the 18% stat you need to look for. Watcher’s with this stat go for around 16 ex in standard atm. You can pick up one with 17% a little cheaper - 12 ex or so.

There is an alternative jewel mentioned by Rolando on page 69 of this guide that provides a cheaper jewel option that gets you a similar stats (actually 2% more) - Doryani version of Glorious Vanity. Have not tested this myself yet but it costs around 1 ex in standard so worth considering and reading about his setup.

Just tried with
, cost me 3 ex, and unless there is a different jewel slot to try, the ones in my tree dont work with it, while balancing my other strength gems, also it is gain max manna as es with clarity, there is no gain max life as es on watchers eye
Последняя редакция: nechrophagy. Время: 29 нояб. 2019 г., 22:19:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация