3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

any thoughts on 100 % chaos dmg Zombies?
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems
edited
Последняя редакция: BowWizard. Время: 1 дек. 2019 г., 11:30:26
"
typ3r написал:

any thoughts on 100 % chaos dmg Zombies?

These gloves have been covered a number of times in this thread. Check those comments. The TLDR version - they are apparently useful in countering reflect maps.

Most people just re-roll reflect maps (except when a corrupted map. In that case just sell it) and that's a lot cheaper then the cost of using a 4 white socket glove set (they are about 20-30 ex in standard or half way to HH.) Congrats if you crafted these yourself !

The damage calculation looks good upfront but be wary - it may not be as much as you think. All other damage calculations take precedence over conversions. Take a look at this thread for an example of how the damage calculation is actually done - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623949/page/1#p22501544.
Последняя редакция: BowWizard. Время: 1 дек. 2019 г., 13:21:40
"
Aldora_the_Summoner написал:
Umm.... you mentioned dual curse. I can only see one curse in your setup - Temporal Chains. Was there supposed to be another one?

- guess not, I was confused it seems, but am I following ArisFuser's advice correctly or was his tree different too? I didn't c a different pob, is there anything I should change about mine now? Or I should be good to level to 100 then make the transfer to the lvl100 pob. Did ArisFuser's alternate use the lvl95 pob skilltree, the lvl100's or a different one I missed? Its also confusing where he mentions the boot setup, what would discipline replace?
Последняя редакция: nechrophagy. Время: 1 дек. 2019 г., 13:22:31
Man, thank you for the build! I killed Uber Elder my first try in my life (with one death, because of lag). I hope summoner wont be gutted in 3.9, because i want to play it again.
"
sixted написал:
I have done almost anything you could do in STD with this build - put 100+ ex in it and i love it!

But im a newb - and i was trying for something new with Ranged Spectres.

I was trying to get 2x Frost sentinels and 2x Flame Sentinels - but whenever i try to raise either one i get 1 Frost + 1 small guardian sentinel. Same with the Flame sentinels.

What am i doing wrong?

You probably have spell echo in your setup so you're casting raise spectre twice and picking one up that you don't want. Take spell echo out when raising spectres and then slot it back in.
"
nechrophagy написал:
I tried to do the alt endgame tank build with dual curse, can someone check my pob and tell me what to fix, something seems off with what i did

Looking at your setup, you are missing a method of "applying an additional curse to an enemy". In the tree you would need to allocate 3 points to "Whispers of Doom". Alternately, you could get the additional curse via equipment.

Check out https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Curse "Curse Limit"
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
Bjorn_Angannon написал:
"
nechrophagy написал:
I tried to do the alt endgame tank build with dual curse, can someone check my pob and tell me what to fix, something seems off with what i did

Looking at your setup, you are missing a method of "applying an additional curse to an enemy". In the tree you would need to allocate 3 points to "Whispers of Doom". Alternately, you could get the additional curse via equipment.

Check out https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Curse "Curse Limit"

Thank you, is there anything else I should change with my tree for this setup?
For anyone who uses a non-windows system PoB is a challenge. There is a browser based viewer that you can use to look at pastebin links - take a look at this thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2191593

Perhaps others were already aware of this utility but I only found it today. it has some nice features like the item visual that also include item costs. one draw back is it does not show jewels/gems in the sockets of the skills tree but PoB also has that challenge with some items.

I'm in no way associated with the tool, I just think it's a good thing to share these with everyone. Now if there were only an app that could help me with getting doctor cards or how to get a HH to drop ....
Trying this build, but my zombies dying on t11+ maps... I dont understand is it because i don't have the right sword?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация