3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Yeah, it's obvious the designers of PoE are the types of people that think The Campaign for North Africa was a heap of fun and that incredible complexity combined with not really explaining any of it is exciting!

I do not agree.
"
frostzor27 написал:

Mastermind veiled weapon drop.

Tips to max +2 support craft:
1 - go with a free prophecy slot to the fight
2 - have a Kalandra's Craft prophecy in your inventory
3 - Kill the mastermind. DON'T CLICK ON HER AFTER YOU KILL, NOR TALK TO JUN
4 - Use your Kalandra's Craft prophecy
5 - Click the Mastermind to finish the encounter.

That way she'll drop 4 additional weapons, and by my experience the chance of 3 having the "+# to support gems" mod is quite high. You can max the mod in two encounters this way.

wow thx for that tip, worked perfectly. got it in one encounter and prophecy is only 1c
Последняя редакция: Inos. Время: 30 нояб. 2019 г., 17:39:43
What's your guys take on Vaal Molten Shell vs Bone Armor (from the ascendency)?
I have done almost anything you could do in STD with this build - put 100+ ex in it and i love it!

But im a newb - and i was trying for something new with Ranged Spectres.

I was trying to get 2x Frost sentinels and 2x Flame Sentinels - but whenever i try to raise either one i get 1 Frost + 1 small guardian sentinel. Same with the Flame sentinels.

What am i doing wrong?
Последняя редакция: sixted. Время: 1 дек. 2019 г., 3:19:51
You have to be very careful with your targeting when raising spectres. I can't recall the exact key combo but it's either CTRL A or Shift A and you can mouse over each corpse before your raise the spectre. It'll show you the name so you know you're raising the right one.

Sorry if I'm sloppy, first time posting. Was hoping to get some guidance. I'm looking to play this one past the league end and into standard. I'm stuck currently dying to Uber Elder. I was wondering the what the smartest pathway from where I currently am is. I'm not the richest in currency atm, but (with the help of this amazing build) I can farm a decent amount easily.
"
Kalevalla написал:

Sorry if I'm sloppy, first time posting. Was hoping to get some guidance. I'm looking to play this one past the league end and into standard. I'm stuck currently dying to Uber Elder. I was wondering the what the smartest pathway from where I currently am is. I'm not the richest in currency atm, but (with the help of this amazing build) I can farm a decent amount easily.

I think there's a few tweaks you could do to your tree for some minor gains. You'll be surprised how they can add up.

I think you've gone a bit overboard with the life wheel when there's other things you could benefit from instead. I'm assuming you're at 1000 strength and around 7000 life. That should be enough so respec most of your life wheel including Path of the Warrior. I assume you've grabbed that for the +20 strength but there's a better option. I'll try and describe the path but if in doubt, just look at my character.

Above Cruel Preparations you have the three Int nodes to get to the Death Attunement wheel. The better path is upwards from Quick Recovery. Add the two Int nodes above that to complete the path to Death Attunement and then respec the two right hand ones above Cruel Preparations. Same number of nodes, you've lost nothing by doing this. However, you now have immediate access to the +30 strength node called Might. So trade Path of the Warrior for Might and you gained an extra 10 Strength. The +10 Armour is nothing and the Phys damage is pointless to this build so it's the better option.

This helps to maintain that crucial 1000 Strength goal and can provide some flexibility with other gear.

OK, now take three other of those life points and go take Soul of Steel. +1 max resists and 5% Phys reduction is too good. The armour increase is also good for things like those exploding porcupine creatures and you're also getting +10% elemental resists which will again give you some flexibility with your gear. So instead of using Jewels to get your resists up you can use them to augment your minions.

At this stage you should still have a couple of spare points to spend so use one to grab the life node next to Devotion. Dude, c'mon, you spent a point on a 5% node when this 6% node is sitting right there! :) Don't worry, we've all done it!

With your last point, grab the jewel node directly above Devotion. Jewels are super powerful so either buy or craft (buy, it's much cheaper in the long run) and you can add strength, life, resists, minion buffs, all sorts of good stuff. I'd also recommend for your next two points when you get a couple more levels to take the jewel node above Juggernaut. Yet another 10 strength plus a jewel slot is awesome.

Your gear is pretty much there for someone without much currency so keep saving toward that end game weapon. Before that though I'd think about working on your belt and boots for some upgrades. Look for an Elder heavy belt of item level 82 or above (82 gives you access to tier 2 life, from memory ilvl 85 gives you access to tier 1 if you can afford to go that high. They're pretty pricey). Now, either buy one with the mod already or spend some currency rolling for the 10-12% increased attributes mod. That's the expensive piece and means you don't need those boots.

Now you can shop around for some replacement boots with 30% move speed plus life, resists, strength and anything else you need. You won't miss that extra skeleton and with a little luck you'll be much further in front with your specs.

Then it's just running maps, making currency and working toward that 2 handed mace. Good luck!
I tried to do the alt endgame tank build with dual curse, can someone check my pob and tell me what to fix, something seems off with what i did
Umm.... you mentioned dual curse. I can only see one curse in your setup - Temporal Chains. Was there supposed to be another one?
"
Kalevalla написал:

aldora pretty much mentioned everything, but what i would like to add is that some of your flasks are questionable. the life and move speed and your flasktypes are good, but some of youre flaskmods are really weird like castspeed and spell dmg leech.
try getting a

instead the %armor one.
and get bleed or freeze or shock or ignite immunity on the other two. bleed can be helped somewhat if youre using bonearmor properly.
also add some Quality to your flasks to increase uptime.
changing this wont cost too much but still helps a little bit with surviveabilty in some situations.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация