3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hey there guys, i dont know how you copy paste your items here in forum, but maybe someone can check my necromancer?
I've got arround 10ex i can invest (if that even helps), at the moment i'm running arround in maps 6-9 and it's not that easy i have to watch carefully to not die.
So maybe i can invest somewhere gems/items.

Any tips apreciated
Hey peeps, i was wondering what items to upgrade next?
Currently sat at 1k strength with 4.9k hp and 5.5k es (with Spirit offering up)

Found a Doctor card quite early so i've already spent nearly all the currency on the current gear, the only 2 jewels i have in the tree are the 2x Efficient Training.
I have about 3ex to spend at the moment but needing suggestions to what to buy/upgrade next so i can save up.

My profile is public and character is ThrobbingBackClock.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that currently running T11-T12 maps and my minions never die (still also trying to figure out this map system)

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: Londeh. Время: 11 янв. 2020 г., 10:17:40
"
Sefirotcler написал:
Good today, I'm stuck in this, what steps of the guide should I follow now, I don't want to fail; D.

I was in this state recently and played it safe and burned an ex to slam a suffix in to remove with the recipe but someone posted here I didnt need to do that.

Step 1. Craft the Suffix Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers (costs 1 ex)

Step 2. Use the beastcrafting recipe "Add a Prefix, Remove a Random Suffix" from a Farric Wolf Alpha (about 30-33c last I checked)

This will first add a preix, of which the only one can be +1 to socketed gems(given correct base weapon type, yours is fine). It will then remove the "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" suffix as it is the only one.

You will now be left with just your minion dmg and +1 socket gems

Step 3. Craft 3 crafted modifers (2 ex)

Step 4. Craft +2 Support Gems (2 ex)

Step 5. Craft Top Tier (25-28%) Minion attack and Cast Speed (4 chaos)

Now you're done. :D

Should look like this but without the movement speed (that was from a redeemer exalt)

Hope this helps, cheers!
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Последняя редакция: Mubbsy. Время: 11 янв. 2020 г., 10:05:12
"
vidokas написал:
Hey there guys, i dont know how you copy paste your items here in forum, but maybe someone can check my necromancer?
I've got arround 10ex i can invest (if that even helps), at the moment i'm running arround in maps 6-9 and it's not that easy i have to watch carefully to not die.
So maybe i can invest somewhere gems/items.

Any tips apreciated

I think you can get better rings, this league is full of chaos dmg so you need to get over around 30%-35% so you don't get one shot by the Hunter, incursion or methamorphs. Idk why you have a lvl1 corrupted enlighten, you can put a holy rellic there to give your minions and you more survavility.

Also try to get 1 unset ring, you put vaal molten shell, you can use both bone armor and vaal molthen shell at the same time getting a really high life boost.

Last is Animated Guardian, the ideal build give you fortify to you and minions so that's a reaaaaaally big boost in survavility to you and minions. But as you read in this post many people have their AG oneshot. You need to get grave intentions is a little dmg boost but a gigantic one in terms of survavility to minions, they need high chaos res to, or will die in high tier maps and some boss fights.

I recommed to focus in better gear with that EX you have before getting a new weapon or the animated guardian. You can boost your survavility a lot.
Guys I have one question to the Helmet Enchant.
Is 40% Dmg better then 15% Attackspeed?

I did the math, but I'm not sure if the calculation works that way.

My Minion Dmg Modifier is exactly 400%.
400%+40% (40%dmg) = 440% DMG
400%x1,15% (15%as)= 460% DMG

460%>440%
What are you thinking about this calculation? Its right or is there a misstake anywhere?
Greetz
Hey guys,
pretty much done with lvling (cba running breachstones all day) and currently trying to min max.

Can anyone indicate how I can increase my damage/clearspeed even further? Not really looking into squeezing in skeletons, i dont really like the permanent clicking. Help appreciated. I feel super tanky, so just looking for damage :>

Where does he put his lethal pride?
Hey, is there a CI Skill tree? I would like to play it with CI
Hi, what do you think about replacing 2h weapon with 6L bow (same mods), so you can wear quiver for extra stats ?
"
sta1n написал:
Hi, what do you think about replacing 2h weapon with 6L bow (same mods), so you can wear quiver for extra stats ?

You can use a bow, but then you cant cyclone.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация