3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Is Cyclone from this build doing any dps or its only purpose is to trigger offering ?
"
sta1n написал:
Is Cyclone from this build doing any dps or its only purpose is to trigger offering ?

Just for triggering offering and Desecrate
"
Londeh написал:
"
sta1n написал:

Just for triggering offering and Desecrate

Also stun and knock back immunity.
Great Build thanks for that :)
Can someone explain me really quick how Blood of the Karui flask works for this build? I don't understand the use of it, It seems not working for me at least, maybe Im using it wrong?
"
Osgili4th написал:
"
vidokas написал:

I recommed to focus in better gear with that EX you have before getting a new weapon or the animated guardian. You can boost your survavility a lot.

Thank you for checking me, i switched few items, got better rings and better belt since i noticed my belt actually sucked :)
Now tried to do few maps, and it was great improvement, i rarely noticed that someone does damage to me, i think for now i am good until high end red maps :)
Could someone take a look at my gear and maybe point me in the direction of what I should do to upgrade? - I feel like I just get one shot out of nowhere semi often even tho I have about 10k ehp when spinning.
Does anyone know what would be the best gear and gems setup for single target dps with the build?

AKA uber elder, sirius, etc...

Thanks !
For the speed mapping version, are you just using zombies spectres (which ones for T16?) and AG? No skelly sub in for bosses or metamorphs?
"
adrienvictor написал:
Does anyone know what would be the best gear and gems setup for single target dps with the build?

AKA uber elder, sirius, etc...

Thanks !

Running 6L skeles with 6L zombies is strongest single target for bossing. But once your gear gets to a certain point, theres no point in running the skeles anymore since your zombies are already instantly phasing or killing the boss in seconds.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация