3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I ran Uber Elder last night and he dropped this Eye

Would this be better than the Clarity give Energy Shield one or should I trade it and buy one of those?
Anyone mind checking my gear to make sure im doing things right? not really played a summoner before so i dont really know :p
Also what are we looking for on the lethal pride jewel?
"
Binkyyy написал:
Anyone mind checking my gear to make sure im doing things right? not really played a summoner before so i dont really know :p

Your gear seems perfectly fine obviously.

Just get better jewels, minions taunt, minion damage, minion attack/castspeed ...

Lethal pride shall give you %increased strength on relevant nodes

Empower 4 is needed to push zombies to lvl 30 in order to get one more zombie, you're missing out on that one as well.
"
Shadezz написал:
Could someone take a look at my gear and maybe point me in the direction of what I should do to upgrade? - I feel like I just get one shot out of nowhere semi often even tho I have about 10k ehp when spinning.

Cap your chaos res if you are getting random 1 hits, its usually by chaos blasts.

With capped chaos res - only thing that I really need to worry about is ground effects like detonate dead.
I just managed to get to maps in HC at lvl 69 , so Im gonna have to say - best build Ive tried this league... And Ive ripped 7 times so far so Im really happy.

Im no where near having decent gear yet and I was surprised how little effort Mercy Izaro and Act10 Kitava was.. +10 to OP and now maybe I can finally enjoy some mapping in Metamorph League..
In game since Minotaur League..
Последняя редакция: Hellzwraith. Время: 11 янв. 2020 г., 13:34:26
"
miChaaaaaaa написал:
"
Binkyyy написал:

Your gear seems perfectly fine obviously.

Just get better jewels, minions taunt, minion damage, minion attack/castspeed ...

Lethal pride shall give you %increased strength on relevant nodes

Empower 4 is needed to push zombies to lvl 30 in order to get one more zombie, you're missing out on that one as well.

Thanks for checking my gear out pal :D
Im currently saving for empower lvl 4, im a little broke atm.
only reason ive got the corrupt blood jewel atm is for the sirus fight.
about the lethal pride placement? does it good above devotion?

The Items I made it to maps with - hizzah...
In game since Minotaur League..
Последняя редакция: Hellzwraith. Время: 11 янв. 2020 г., 13:32:22
hey - first of all: thank you very much for this guide!
i'm having a good time with it (switching from skele-summoner for even lazier play)

i'm having just one question: how do you manage to have res at max?

when looking at the low-budget gear (which is not really low budget imho, the jewels and amu are quite expensive) there is not much room for resists, just in the rings and the body - which is not enough even with good (not perfect) equip

when looking at the speed-gear it's even less

i'm currently having allres jewels and an extra passive node and i can't manage to get to 75
"
brunowa написал:
]Does Saqawal's Nest provide a permanent uptime of both Avian's Might and Avian's Flight to minions? No alternating buffs?

I'm more talking about this part of it:

Aspect of the Avian also grants Avian's Might and Avian's Flight to nearby Allies

That just means our minions also get the alternating buffs.

I thought the base skill already applied to minions?

Aspect of the Avian is an aspect skill that grants two alternating buffs. The first buff grants a chance to deal double damage, and the second buff increases movement speed for the player and his minions.
Hey, is awakened melee physical dmg worth it for the build?

Thnx
Последняя редакция: Mynxx. Время: 11 янв. 2020 г., 13:55:44

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация