3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Suds1029 написал:
I'm having terrible luck crafting the mace. 4k Alts to hit +1 to Gems and Maim, and now I'm 6 Imprint + Annuls deep and still no luck. Wish I would have just bought the mace.

Edit: Got it finally. Now just need someone to craft Multi Mod and the other modifiers.

pm me or write me ingame - have it all in my craftingbench
"
Suds1029 написал:
I'm having terrible luck crafting the mace. 4k Alts to hit +1 to Gems and Maim, and now I'm 6 Imprint + Annuls deep and still no luck. Wish I would have just bought the mace.

Edit: Got it finally. Now just need someone to craft Multi Mod and the other modifiers.

Same here... 3k alts and still o luck getting base :(

"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Последняя редакция: frostzor27. Время: 17 окт. 2019 г., 12:28:21
//off topic

I used my beast, without luck. Who has beast to imprint (chimera) for sale ? PM with price, i need 4 of them.
Further tests done with delving. Currently 650+. Well it seems more and more evident the deeper I go that our build, no matter how minmaxed, is going to have serious problems down there. We may try to go with Wand+Shield and gain some more depth levels, BUT as I see it, our ascendancy, even if nerfed, is not going to make it. Out tree does not allow for dodge and evasion choices so basically we are Life+ES+PhysRed+curses. Still, not enough, even with 12000EhP. We are amazing clearpeed mappers, boss killers, but delve, oh delve....it asks for some SERIOUS investment in gear and other ascendacies. Yes, even with HH.
Could someone tell me the best way to craft that +1 max zombie + 1 max skel body armour plz?

Which body armor exactly are you referring to?
"
ArisFuser написал:
Further tests done with delving. Currently 650+. Well it seems more and more evident the deeper I go that our build, no matter how minmaxed, is going to have serious problems down there. We may try to go with Wand+Shield and gain some more depth levels, BUT as I see it, our ascendancy, even if nerfed, is not going to make it. Out tree does not allow for dodge and evasion choices so basically we are Life+ES+PhysRed+curses. Still, not enough, even with 12000EhP. We are amazing clearpeed mappers, boss killers, but delve, oh delve....it asks for some SERIOUS investment in gear and other ascendacies. Yes, even with HH.

That's still EPIC!!

650+. Insane!

99.99% of players won't ever actually reach depth 650+. Checking poe.ninja there are less than 50 necros in the while world that have reached 750+ and I can guarantee most of them would just be pushing through while dying a shittonne....

So to reach that depth is ahhhmazing considering we are king's of absolutely everything else :) nice work!
Последняя редакция: brunowa. Время: 17 окт. 2019 г., 17:56:29
"
shaolinboi написал:
Could someone tell me the best way to craft that +1 max zombie + 1 max skel body armour plz?

Should be able to craft at bench. I believe it's gained through syndicate/Jun quests.
"
and I can guarantee most of them would just be pushing through while dying a shittonne....

Yes, dying a lot, I guarantee, lol.
Can someone shed some light on what their preferences are for Lethal Prides? Sorry for the noobness.. Just never fully understood it

THanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация