3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
adsgljknlkgdfs написал:
Can someone shed some light on what their preferences are for Lethal Prides? Sorry for the noobness.. Just never fully understood it

THanks

A good lethat pride can give extra 20% strength.
"
ArisFuser написал:
Which body armor exactly are you referring to?

The astal plate in his guide with 2 veiled mods on it.

I guess i have to rank ainsling to use her bench?

Or is there a better way to have 2 crafted veiled mods on body armour?

Finally finished the mace. Zombies feel crazy strong now. Not sure what to upgrade next, might start working towards the super tanky ES version of the build. Thanks again for the great guide and all the help.
"
Suds1029 написал:

Finally finished the mace. Zombies feel crazy strong now. Not sure what to upgrade next, might start working towards the super tanky ES version of the build. Thanks again for the great guide and all the help.

It's beautiful... Simply beautiful.

First things to prioritise now you have that mace: level 21 zombie and level 4 Empower.

That will get you to level 30 zombie overall for another zombie + even bigger dps boost
After 5ex, finally ,....

I am broke, I dont have 2ex to craft rest of stats, lol. Need to sell something quick !
"
shaolinboi написал:
"
ArisFuser написал:
Which body armor exactly are you referring to?

The astal plate in his guide with 2 veiled mods on it.

I guess i have to rank ainsling to use her bench?

Or is there a better way to have 2 crafted veiled mods on body armour?

yes you have to have the mod "+1 zombies/+1 skeletons" unlocked to craft it on the chest, it's a prefix and costs 4 chaos
Just killed Uber Elder with that crappy gear.I cant imagine what would it be with better equipment.Coz I wanted to be more defensive I am using 2 curses - Temporal Chains and Enfeebe and Vitality Aura.I am using 5 Undying Grapplers as spectres for their flicker strike and discharge. Thank you for the great build!
Loreweave is not crappy lol, but anyway, congrats!
"
ArisFuser написал:
Loreweave is not crappy lol, but anyway, congrats!

I said Crappy, comparing my gear with all that crafted weapons and armors and so :) and most of my gems are not 20 yet :) and it was my first Uber Elder at all , but still I killed it with ease , very fast too .
Yes, very offensive setup with Umbilicus against UE, brave you!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация