[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Welp, just got a Doctor from a Stacked Deck and traded it for an Awakened Curse on Hit...anyone have further thoughts on how to best use it? Working on a Shield Charge link setup, but any input would be great!
I can't understand why we need to use this timeless jewel, give us more defensive? it is that? if i understood correctly
Последняя редакция: nsantos06. Время: 26 дек. 2019 г., 22:37:21
Alright I switched my stuff around to using prism and with a hatred.

I also put on a flesh and stone but am wondering if I should keep using clarity, rather and drop my tempest shield?

I mainly use tempest shield to buff up and proc arcane surge before a boss or such, I have 126mana without clarity which is enough for a vortex and coldsnap, or 83 with clarity. I figure the regen is enough either way and I should just keep using tempest shield and drop clarity all together?

Are people still using Clarity?

Also grabbed new gloves for cheap, may upgrade later on still.

I bought about 500 alts so far and didn't get any favorable rolls (got a +1 cold roll but nothing else good on it sadly). So I might just buy one, since I don't understand crafting enough to keep doing it lol.

Best mods would be: +1 to cold gems, cdot multiplier, cold damage, spell damage and damage over time right? With room for trigger to be crafted,correct?
@nsantos06

You don't have to use it. Its more of a luxury item, and yes, its defensive. It doubles block chance while making blocks only reduce damage by 50%, which smooths out incoming damage by a nice amount.
"
frost21 написал:
Alright I switched my stuff around to using prism and with a hatred.

I also put on a flesh and stone but am wondering if I should keep using clarity, rather and drop my tempest shield?

I mainly use tempest shield to buff up and proc arcane surge before a boss or such, I have 126mana without clarity which is enough for a vortex and coldsnap, or 83 with clarity. I figure the regen is enough either way and I should just keep using tempest shield and drop clarity all together?

Are people still using Clarity?

Also grabbed new gloves for cheap, may upgrade later on still.

I bought about 500 alts so far and didn't get any favorable rolls (got a +1 cold roll but nothing else good on it sadly). So I might just buy one, since I don't understand crafting enough to keep doing it lol.

Best mods would be: +1 to cold gems, cdot multiplier, cold damage, spell damage and damage over time right? With room for trigger to be crafted,correct?

I would say (apart from the trigger) that +1 is priority, followed by CDOT. after that, spell dmg/cold dmg. if you see the top players in poe ninja (by dps) most would have those in their weps. spell/cold dmg (as well as dot) is not a priority.
"
deadbubble написал:
@nsantos06

You don't have to use it. Its more of a luxury item, and yes, its defensive. It doubles block chance while making blocks only reduce damage by 50%, which smooths out incoming damage by a nice amount.

That's something I don't understand. When you block, you normally receive zero damage, correct?

So with the Jewell, you will receive damage. In deep delve where everything hit you for 10 million hp, the jewel will kill you more (as even 50% of the damage would kill you 50 times over).

But this is theory.

For normal content, you say it smooths out damage. Now I have to try it, but I need more (spell) block on the tree first. Is there any downside to it? (a part the giant hole it digs in your wallet?)
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 27 дек. 2019 г., 2:54:11
"
Endcurry написал:
Welp, just got a Doctor from a Stacked Deck and traded it for an Awakened Curse on Hit...anyone have further thoughts on how to best use it? Working on a Shield Charge link setup, but any input would be great!

The wording on gem is strange, as it's not "You can apply an additional Curse" but: "Supported Skills can apply an additional Curse".

In addition, there is "Supported Curse Skills have (10-14)% chance to apply to Hexproof Enemies" (+10% of 20 qual).

This make me believe that it's supposed to be used mainly by fast attacking characters.

So let's say you are at your max curse limit with blasphemy and 2 curses.

If you use this gem on shield charge with curse #3, and add a fourth (#4) curse to your blasphemy setup. #4 will never be applied (well it will, but in rotation with #1 and #2).

So my guess is that this particular wording is used only to prevent this kind of abuse.

If you took Profane bloom as you should, you don't care about the hexproof part. For other people, it works best with a fast attacking multiple hitting skill like cyclone, cyclone or cyclone.

In your case, as you seem to like shield charge, i would go for

shield charge - faster attack - fortify support - curse on hit - frostbite or elemental weakness.

but that 5. So you can or drop faster attack (fortify is too good to drop imo), or get boots like that:

(or try to craft them yourslef and spend 6k alts plus 50 jagged in order to try to get 35 ms T___T)

That's a full 4 link in any case. If you use prism, she shield is a not an option anyway, and giving up on fortify if you use shield charge... just no. So the question is what you "sacrifice" for this setup.

Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 27 дек. 2019 г., 3:21:45
"
roselan написал:
"
deadbubble написал:
@nsantos06

That's something I don't understand. When you block, you normally receive zero damage, correct?

So with the Jewell, you will receive damage. In deep delve where everything hit you for 10 million hp, the jewel will kill you more (as even 50% of the damage would kill you 50 times over).

But this is theory.

For normal content, you say it smooths out damage. Now I have to try it, but I need more (spell) block on the tree first. Is there any downside to it? (a part the giant hole it digs in your wallet?)

I assume it's not great for deep delves because you don't mitigate ALL damage but I don't really have much experience for that.
But for everything else it's really nice because it more often prevents big damage spikes/one shots. Especially if you have a Watcher's Eye with the Spell Block while affected by Discipline mod, you can get pretty much to 75% spell block if Rumi's is up, 75% normal block anyway.
Guys, I have around 5-7 exa budget can I run this build on this budget realibly in endgame? And what is better to buy 6l vaal regalia or 5l Shavs?
"
gopotan написал:
Guys, I have around 5-7 exa budget can I run this build on this budget realibly in endgame? And what is better to buy 6l vaal regalia or 5l Shavs?

go CI vaal regalia, and transition to LL shavronne in some days.

LL is really the endgame, don't forget you need a Presence of Chayula too, plus the rest of the gear. Moreover, Shavronne are horribly expensive this league and some people found a good way to "duplicate" vaal regalias, so they come relativly cheap.

With your budget, I would spend 4-5ex in a 6L vaal, 0.5 to 1ex for a decent wand, a decent helm, a decent shield. And the rest as much resist and ES you can afford for 5-20 per piece. You can get very nice amulets, but they would be "wasted" for when you transition to LL.

There is a trading section with prepared searches in the guide itself.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация