[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Eag1e,

This build crushes every boss in the game. I downed Uber Elder over a dozen times in 3.7 (didn't play Vortex in 3.8) without ever dying more than twice, even in my first-ever attempt. It's very forgiving.

People have been wrecking the Awakener with it as well.

Somehow I didn't unlock the Awakener fight until I got my 20th Watchstone on Monday, and I'm planning to fight him this weekend and hopefully record the kill for a video example.

Archernick,

I'm not currently using the Lethal Pride. I hope to be at lvl 95. I've been moving my tree around a lot to try out different items and variants and I'm starting to settle it now as I push toward 100.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
"
ShakCentral написал:
Eag1e,

This build crushes every boss in the game. I downed Uber Elder over a dozen times in 3.7 (didn't play Vortex in 3.8) without ever dying more than twice, even in my first-ever attempt. It's very forgiving.

People have been wrecking the Awakener with it as well.

Somehow I didn't unlock the Awakener fight until I got my 20th Watchstone on Monday, and I'm planning to fight him this weekend and hopefully record the kill for a video example.

Archernick,

I'm not currently using the Lethal Pride. I hope to be at lvl 95. I've been moving my tree around a lot to try out different items and variants and I'm starting to settle it now as I push toward 100.

Would you reccomend I multi-mod this with double ES, or get the jewel?
nice one, making it now

But i'm only lvl 95 so what nodes could i skip on til then?
Uhmmm what am I missing here.

How is the low life variant running Eldritch Battery? I tried it and naturally having under 1k hp I got 1 shot by everything.

I'm clearly missing something...what is it lol
"
IWannaPeonU написал:
Uhmmm what am I missing here.

How is the low life variant running Eldritch Battery? I tried it and naturally having under 1k hp I got 1 shot by everything.

I'm clearly missing something...what is it lol

you miss the Lethal Pride Kiloava jewel that turns Eldritch battery into Glancing Blows.
Doubling block still doesn't seem like it would help much when you only have 1k life.
Eldritch battery gets replaced with Glancing blows, so your ES is covering your health again, not the mana.
Hey, trying to figure out what are my best moves now, just about to finish getting my last watchstones later today. Will probably buy an awakener 8 kill (does it drop better loot than lower levels?).

I plan to still look for another wand since mine isn't that good, just was the best I could craft with few hundred alts. I'm focusing on grabbing a wand first, then will likely look at my boots or helm. I feel like my damage improved quite a bit using prism setup and lost just a bit of survivability which I believe makes up for it in the damage (as long as not 1 shot).

I see a lot of people using Rime Gaze as their helmet since it provides a ton of dps, does anyone else suggest that over tryin to craft an ES helmet with - cold resists or what not.

Also trying to figure out if I should look for a real good crystal belt to replace my bated breath, or if that's not worth it...since it's so good for little price, and I could see a crystal belt being a ton.

Any other major suggestions would be awesome, thanks.
I'm wondering, could you replace storm brand or orb of storm with a spell like tempest shield?

Gives you more defenses and triggers it for you, but I don't know how EE will behave.
I'm considering making the move to LL shortly. I have a perfect ES shavs that is 5L, but who knows how long it'll take to 6L it. I crafted this helm the other night.
. Which has helped get me to like 7.5k ES. I'm thinking of picking the necklace up tonight, trying to get a solid wand as well, and then dump the rest of the currency into fusings to 6L the Shavs. Any advice would be appreciated.

All of my gear is as follows.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация