[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

How do you get enough strength and dex with that IC version in path of building.
"
roselan написал:
"
gopotan написал:
Guys, I have around 5-7 exa budget can I run this build on this budget realibly in endgame? And what is better to buy 6l vaal regalia or 5l Shavs?

go CI vaal regalia, and transition to LL shavronne in some days.

LL is really the endgame, don't forget you need a Presence of Chayula too, plus the rest of the gear. Moreover, Shavronne are horribly expensive this league and some people found a good way to "duplicate" vaal regalias, so they come relativly cheap.

With your budget, I would spend 4-5ex in a 6L vaal, 0.5 to 1ex for a decent wand, a decent helm, a decent shield. And the rest as much resist and ES you can afford for 5-20 per piece. You can get very nice amulets, but they would be "wasted" for when you transition to LL.

There is a trading section with prepared searches in the guide itself.

Hmm how good is this build in endgame? Is it tanky enough agains metamorphs in high tier maps? And how is survivability?

Also i checked you use Cyclone CWC and Double curse? Why tho? Is it good setup? Or its better to go Vile Bastion?
Последняя редакция: gopotan. Время: 27 дек. 2019 г., 6:37:50
Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

I've let the PoB fall a bit outdated, and will be working to update with a new PoB as I'm able.

I saw a question regarding Aspect of the Spider. After securing a nice pair of 200 ES gloves with Aspect, I'm now running it myself. My margins on both life and mana reservation are very tight, but you can check out my character for an idea of how to fit it all. Currently running Aspect, Temp Chains, Frostbite, Discipline, Malevolence, and Hatred.

The build feels incredible for this league. I haven't run into anything that I can't handle pretty easily, and I've abandoned a grand total of 1 Metemorph that I made basically unkillable, and that was before I added Frostbite.

Finally, I think that capturing the Soul of Shakari (or whatever the map boss version name is) in Desert Spring for your Pantheon is very important this league. Without it the Hunter maps can be a big problem.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
"
ShakCentral написал:

I've let the PoB fall a bit outdated, and will be working to update with a new PoB as I'm able.

I saw a question regarding Aspect of the Spider. After securing a nice pair of 200 ES gloves with Aspect, I'm now running it myself. My margins on both life and mana reservation are very tight, but you can check out my character for an idea of how to fit it all. Currently running Aspect, Temp Chains, Frostbite, Discipline, Malevolence, and Hatred.

The build feels incredible for this league. I haven't run into anything that I can't handle pretty easily, and I've abandoned a grand total of 1 Metemorph that I made basically unkillable, and that was before I added Frostbite.

Finally, I think that capturing the Soul of Shakari (or whatever the map boss version name is) in Desert Spring for your Pantheon is very important this league. Without it the Hunter maps can be a big problem.

Just compared your character to the current PoB - ouch!

Looks like I have some respeccing to do!
"
Archernick написал:
"
ShakCentral написал:

Just compared your character to the current PoB - ouch!

Looks like I have some respeccing to do!

I've been expirimenting with a number of different build options this league to improve the guide in the future.

I should have noted in my previous comment that my current 3.9 Vortex character is quite different from the PoB. I've been doing a lot of experimentation on the right side of the tree with very promising results. If you want a quick PoB, you can search my character on poe.ninja and grab their PoB link.
Actually, it's not displaying currently on poe.ninja. I haven't played at all over the last few days due to Christmas, and it appears I've fallen off of their board. You can still import my character in PoB through the account search
"
gopotan написал:
"
roselan написал:
"
gopotan написал:
Guys, I have around 5-7 exa budget can I run this build on this budget realibly in endgame? And what is better to buy 6l vaal regalia or 5l Shavs?

go CI vaal regalia, and transition to LL shavronne in some days.

LL is really the endgame, don't forget you need a Presence of Chayula too, plus the rest of the gear. Moreover, Shavronne are horribly expensive this league and some people found a good way to "duplicate" vaal regalias, so they come relativly cheap.

With your budget, I would spend 4-5ex in a 6L vaal, 0.5 to 1ex for a decent wand, a decent helm, a decent shield. And the rest as much resist and ES you can afford for 5-20 per piece. You can get very nice amulets, but they would be "wasted" for when you transition to LL.

There is a trading section with prepared searches in the guide itself.

Hmm how good is this build in endgame? Is it tanky enough agains metamorphs in high tier maps? And how is survivability?

Also i checked you use Cyclone CWC and Double curse? Why tho? Is it good setup? Or its better to go Vile Bastion?

I love that setup! It is mine and nodody steals it ><

I explain a bit in page 6 what it is about.

Works like a charm till now. Sirus is an issue, but only because I'm a terrible player.

This is a LL guide though, the build I use is oriented... differently. In LL you have less reservation issue, and can use lethal pride (CI is transformed to whatever), so blocking has more weight.
double post!
Последняя редакция: roselan. Время: 27 дек. 2019 г., 10:00:35
"
ShakCentral написал:
Actually, it's not displaying currently on poe.ninja. I haven't played at all over the last few days due to Christmas, and it appears I've fallen off of their board. You can still import my character in PoB through the account search

It's ok dude - it's the holidays and we can't expect you to be as active as usual. I'm following your character now and have already made some adjustments. I only hit maps yesterday but today I thought I'd try a lvl 8 Awakener and managed to kill him in only 2 deaths (to my own fault)!

Going to use the currency to buy either buy Karui Timeless Jewel or multimod my boots for double ES. Do you use the timeless jewel on your character atm?
Looking to try this build, but 1 question

Can it do guardians? and Uber Elder?

I have a couple of legacy items too, just wondering if they are useful

and 196% shavs

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация