[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Trying out LL Vortex this league.
Need to swap out rings & gloves. Haven't found the ones I want in a week. Takes some time.
Either gonna wait for double corrupted belt or try to craft a full ES crystal belt myself.
Waiting for a double corrupted Prism Guardian.
Wand is just a placeholder atm. Made an imprint of it. Also have a Redeemer Opal Wand base which I've put 8k+ alts into and 75 cold+caster fossils. Trying to hit +1 gems & +1 cold gems. Would also like to hit cold exposure on the wand, so I could drop Eye of Malice and craft Frostbite curse effect Hubris (should be more or same dmg buff as %inc Vortex dmg).
Haven't found good Fingerless gloves with T1 DOT.
Boots I crafted myself. Will keep these and won't upgrade.
Watcher's eye is my own drop. Sold the one I used before, only had clarity es mod. Current one also has spellblock. Will upgrade and add male DOT later.
Also tried out some Thread of Hope shenanigans on skill tree. It's close to being final, have to work out jewel slots and maybe Growth and Decay, but been to lazy to play around in PoB.
Need to also drop Tempest Shield, but I haven't decided what do I change it with. Can also drop Arcane Surge so could add in 2 gems. Since I have max Attack Block, the only thing it gives me is 6% Spell Block atm with Lethal Pride.
Should also start buying 21/23 gems where needed, but I'm too lazy.
~10,7k ES atm.

All the content is easy.

Последняя редакция: Escape_Artist. Время: 27 дек. 2019 г., 15:46:18
"
ShakCentral написал:
I should have noted in my previous comment that my current 3.9 Vortex character is quite different from the PoB. I've been doing a lot of experimentation on the right side of the tree with very promising results. If you want a quick PoB, you can search my character on poe.ninja and grab their PoB link.

After years avoiding ES builds I am plunging in with your build, and I am all about the details to understand things. Your current tree appears to be 15-20% damage increase over your current LL guide tree! It appears the only true loss to get that overall was some spell block chance.

That being said, it looks like you have a free skill point to recover from the INT node above Arcane Vision as of the time of this post.
im almost finish with this build, but now im consider about lethal pride like when see people talk about this, just dont know where to put this jewel. Need any change in skill tree or not?

Ok, this is what i got so far, no jewels as of yet bar 1 ( thinking of changing amulet for uncorrupted so i can craft oils on it )

Can u see where to improve it?

And would you recommend 'LIGHT EATER' as an annointment?
Последняя редакция: Eag1e. Время: 27 дек. 2019 г., 20:55:51
Does anyone have any videos of them doing T16 Conqueror's, Bosses and/or Metamorphs? I am trying to see how fast bosses die for others using this build compared to me.
"
Laxxus написал:
Eldritch battery gets replaced with Glancing blows, so your ES is covering your health again, not the mana.

Does Lethal Pride always have this Glancing Blows effect on Eldritch Battery or it is random ?
I'd like to know how crucial to the build is -9% cold resist on helmet.
I crafted this helmet yesterday and i hit pretty good ES rolls but sadly i didnt get that -9%, wondering if i can still use it for the build

"
Mantikera написал:
Does Lethal Pride always have this Glancing Blows effect on Eldritch Battery or it is random ?

If it is a Kilova Lethal Pride, all keystones in the radius of the jewel will be Glancing Blows.

"
Ezevade написал:
I'd like to know how crucial to the build is -9% cold resist on helmet.
I crafted this helmet yesterday and i hit pretty good ES rolls but sadly i didnt get that -9%, wondering if i can still use it for the build

According to my POB, -9% enemy res would give me around 6% more dps.
Последняя редакция: meltedopen. Время: 28 дек. 2019 г., 2:40:13
For the weapon if budget was only about 1ex would I search on poetrade for a wand with the mods below with either Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill or an empty suffix so I can craft it on it?

Which of the mods below would take priority in getting first, would the best way determine the dps be to plug in the wand in POB and see what the DPS shows under Dot DPS in vortex or OOS

- % Increased Spell or Cold Damage
- +# to level of all Cold Spell Skill Gems
- +% to Cold Damage over Time Multiplier
- % Chance to Freeze or % Chance to Gain Arcane Surge on kill (Jun mod)

Thx all.
I am loving this build!

It's definitely one of my favorites builds so far. It was a little rough getting to CI and gathering enough es, but once I got there it's been pretty smooth.
Последняя редакция: Staceyy. Время: 28 дек. 2019 г., 7:27:30

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация