[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
ShakCentral написал:
Deathless Lvl 8 Awakener video is posted. Will be working on more soon!

Nicely done! Great video and great build! I just specc'd into it tonight and I really enjoy it. I need to get a few more pieces here and there but this build is super fun. I can't wait to get my first Sirius kill with it.
Just wanted to chime in and say that with the help of this guide I too was able to run A8 Sirus Deathless as well. (1 death was my best before they gutted the fight). Now I'm on the hunt for Aul cause I aint learning uber elder at the current frag price :D

Really appreciate all the hard work and time that went into this. The variety of info really made this easy to customize and fun to work with. My success was your success sir. Thanks for making Vortex simple.
"
Goldenhawk07 написал:
Also looking for tips on next upgrades, I know I need better Gloves Belt Boots Rings and Wand I'm more looking for what priority to place on either.

Also wondering if Helm is good enough for a while I crafted it and was really proud how it turned out as it was my first crafted item in an endgame situation
in 600 hours in PoE.

Really it comes down to one question only you can answer. Do you need more damage or more defense?

Damage? - Cold DoT on gloves, Wand has alot of room to play with depending on your investment. Craft Spider Aura on rings or belt for a dps boost and hinder to enemies (drop portal and run enlighten for more mana) corrupt the Prism and get +2 Aura and 21 hatred and malevolence to hit 25 breakpoints.

Defense? Get es on your rings, a quatilitzi (or w/e) crystal belt or crusaders crystal belt, Craft Spider on rings or belt for hinder aoe, corrupt the prism and get a 21 vDisciple for lvl 25 discipline, catalyst quality rings (defense) and ammy (life). Switch to a rare shield and drop hatred.

Don't need either? Make a CoC Spinner

It all comes down to your investment and what you are willing to spend on upgrades. The absolute easiest and cheapest upgrade I can recommend is get Spider on you and dropping portal if needed to do it. It's both damage and dps. Rest is just flair and flash cause what you have should be capable of doing all.
How do you actually have enough mana to run Spider? I have enfeeble, chains, discipline on mana and malevolence and clarity 1 on life, and have no resources to spare.

Also, what's would be the BiS for the wand? Is +1 to socketed AoE really that good? Also, is 18-20% cold damage over time multiplier worth sacrificing 30-50% cold/spell damage?
Последняя редакция: Lepropotam. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 4:00:12
"
Lepropotam написал:
Is +1 to socketed AoE really that good? A

+1 to cold spell skill gems I meant, not AoE
Hi all,

I'm running into a bit of a wall at 91, mainly with T15/16 maps (juiced somewhat) and metamorphs. Wondering if anyone could suggest some upgrades to prioritize. I'm currently sitting at 8.5K ES, which I'm trying to up.

Am I to offensively orietnted? Should I drop the Prism Guardian for a more defensive, ES shield?

Also, I'm having trouble fitting in Aspect along with Frostbite, Clarity, and Discipline. Is it just a matter of getting Enlighten to lvl 3 and having a few reduced mana reserved nodes on the tree?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Последняя редакция: Ruxxe. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 11:36:11
"
Ruxxe написал:
Hi all,..

Clarity is only needed if you have a Watchers Eye with the % Mana as extra Energy Shield. Also you could drop that belt for a 20% quality bated breath, pretty much the same es but way better recharge rate. A Better wand is also pretty cheap, look for a plus gem level for cold or all skills (preferably) , any kind of increased Damage (cold, spell, etc), 2 free suffixes and 1 free prefix. You can also buy cheap one and beastcraft /anul as needed . Then multimod and craft cold dot multi and triggered spell. Total cost maybe 3 ex or less.
I bought this one for 11 Chaos annuled 1 suffix and crafted it
Последняя редакция: swaggerino123. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 12:34:12
Just crafted some decent CDOT gloves, but they also came with "adds __ to __ cold damage"

Will that mess up EE? Cant seem to find a straight answer on this.

Finished most of my gear, still trying to make a better ring than the Cerulean, but for now i cannot go without those resists
so ive managed to get some boots with aspect of the spider but well...
no matter what i do but i can`t run aspect, enfeeble,temporal chains and malevolence.

my gear

dunno what to do :(

Edit says: i switched malevolence with discipline in blood magic and placed an conquerers in a socket and now it works ^^
Последняя редакция: MonkeyDSlade. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 15:29:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация