[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Deltan00b написал:
"
daredar562 написал:
hello guys, im realy want to play this build, but i dont have that much currency, i think i picked the low life version, got the unique jewel stones, and dont have enough life for the malevolence ...is it bad or i can play without it ?
this is my " gear "

Low life is generally the most expensive and not recommended if you're newer or low on currency. You're also missing a main gear piece which is the chest - Shav's

So better for me to play the CI version ?
Yes I would suggest CI and also get a new wand. I updated my response about adding cold damage to spells, a roll you do not want. Change your amulet too. You only need that for low life really.
Последняя редакция: Deltan00b. Время: 20 янв. 2020 г., 12:25:41
"
Deltan00b написал:
Yes I would suggest CI and also get a new wand. I updated my response about adding cold damage to spells, a roll you do not want. Change your amulet too. You only need that for low life really.

Thank you your help, and sorry for bothering you :)
"
daredar562 написал:
"
Deltan00b написал:

Nothing to be sorry about. We're all here to learn and have fun.
"
Deltan00b написал:
"
daredar562 написал:
"
Deltan00b написал:

Nothing to be sorry about. We're all here to learn and have fun.

So i upgraded my " gear" and respeced to CI skill tree :

and i want to ask the necklace annoint, what is good in a budget option ? some energy shield stat ?
Sanctity is a cheap defensive annoint.

The Unique Bitterbind Point Shield would be a nice inexpensive upgrade for your shield

oh and get better rolled sin trek boots , you can get way more ES on those
Последняя редакция: swaggerino123. Время: 20 янв. 2020 г., 15:59:37
Got a bleed immune watchers eye for 20c and I've never been more excited to start a build. I'm surprised it wasn't bolded in the gems section as I kind of found it by accident
Can someone explain the issue with Cold Damage and Elemental Equilabrium? Is it just for "adds Cold Damage" or is "increased Cold Damage" bad to have on gear as well?

I'm at T16+ and picked up a decent sceptre in trade and it has 75% increased cold damage (which I thought was great when I bought it). I checked the EE box in POB but it's way better than any wand without cold damage I can find on trade without paying triple.

Also, I noticed quite a few of the top Vortex builds on poe.ninja have cold damage on their gear.
"
FaroBoon написал:
Can someone explain the issue with Cold Damage and Elemental Equilabrium? Is it just for "adds Cold Damage" or is "increased Cold Damage" bad to have on gear as well?

I'm at T16+ and picked up a decent sceptre in trade and it has 75% increased cold damage (which I thought was great when I bought it). I checked the EE box in POB but it's way better than any wand without cold damage I can find on trade without paying triple.

Also, I noticed quite a few of the top Vortex builds on poe.ninja have cold damage on their gear.

Not to sound mean or repetitive, but this is answered/STRESSED in the guide and over many posts. I also just answered these a few posts above yours. You do not "Adds # cold damage to spells"
This is pretty short notice, but I'm restarting in HCSSF tonight with Vortex and I'm planning to stream the leveling process. Gonna start in about 40 minutes. I'll record video as well
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация