[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Anyone have a set up with the awakened curse on hit?
"
EaterOfBabies написал:
Just crafted some decent CDOT gloves, but they also came with "adds __ to __ cold damage"

Will that mess up EE? Cant seem to find a straight answer on this.

I think “adds cold damage to spells” should be the one to avoid
"
Lenolye написал:
"
Goldenhawk07 написал:
Also looking for tips on next upgrades, I know I need better Gloves Belt Boots Rings and Wand I'm more looking for what priority to place on either.

Also wondering if Helm is good enough for a while I crafted it and was really proud how it turned out as it was my first crafted item in an endgame situation
in 600 hours in PoE.

Really it comes down to one question only you can answer. Do you need more damage or more defense?

Damage? - Cold DoT on gloves, Wand has alot of room to play with depending on your investment. Craft Spider Aura on rings or belt for a dps boost and hinder to enemies (drop portal and run enlighten for more mana) corrupt the Prism and get +2 Aura and 21 hatred and malevolence to hit 25 breakpoints.

Defense? Get es on your rings, a quatilitzi (or w/e) crystal belt or crusaders crystal belt, Craft Spider on rings or belt for hinder aoe, corrupt the prism and get a 21 vDisciple for lvl 25 discipline, catalyst quality rings (defense) and ammy (life). Switch to a rare shield and drop hatred.

Don't need either? Make a CoC Spinner

It all comes down to your investment and what you are willing to spend on upgrades. The absolute easiest and cheapest upgrade I can recommend is get Spider on you and dropping portal if needed to do it. It's both damage and dps. Rest is just flair and flash cause what you have should be capable of doing all.

Thanks for your input, I've managed a few upgrades so far today:

And am considering multi modding this

But I think getting one with cold skills would be a better dps upgrade. So I dunno might Alt spam I guess?
"
swaggerino123 написал:
"
Ruxxe написал:
Hi all,..

Clarity is only needed if you have a Watchers Eye with the % Mana as extra Energy Shield. Also you could drop that belt for a 20% quality bated breath, pretty much the same es but way better recharge rate. A Better wand is also pretty cheap, look for a plus gem level for cold or all skills (preferably) , any kind of increased Damage (cold, spell, etc), 2 free suffixes and 1 free prefix. You can also buy cheap one and beastcraft /anul as needed . Then multimod and craft cold dot multi and triggered spell. Total cost maybe 3 ex or less.
I bought this one for 11 Chaos annuled 1 suffix and crafted it

Thanks for the tips and reply - especially the clarity on clarity :)

Question - how good is Rime Gaze? Should I keep using that until I can get a Shaper Hubris Circlet with Hypothermia for a pseudo 5 link? Or would a high ES regular helmet be an upgrade?

Thanks!
I was going to multi mod this

Buyt then I picked up this for 3c and Anul'd away the increased attack speed

For someone on a budget that's about as good as im gonn get right?

Now what should I multimod? Trigger of course, and I think Cold Dot Multi too right? Thoughts on the 3rd?

Also i CAN multi mod it right? Open suffix, only 3 mods total, prefix suffix suffix gives me Trigger as my 3rd Suffix and Spell damage and Cold dot multi as my 2 other prefixes?

Or does "Can have multiple crafted mods" count as a suffix, so I have to annul and hope I hit another suffix...
Последняя редакция: Goldenhawk07. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 20:49:20
"
Goldenhawk07 написал:

Now what should I multimod? Trigger of course, and I think Cold Dot Multi too right? Thoughts on the 3rd?

Also i CAN multi mod it right? Open suffix, only 3 mods total, prefix suffix suffix gives me Trigger as my 3rd Suffix and Spell damage and Cold dot multi as my 2 other prefixes?

Or does "Can have multiple crafted mods" count as a suffix, so I have to annul and hope I hit another suffix...

Its three total IIRC. So you would have to annul first to get another suffix. So it would be: 1) Multi-mod, 2) CDOT, 3) Trigger.

Hi All,

so i crafted this shield, guess thats pretty good?

Also would love to hear some ideas how and where you would place your aura/curse gems with this shield to get the most out of it.

thanks a lot!
"
EaterOfBabies написал:
"
Goldenhawk07 написал:

Its three total IIRC. So you would have to annul first to get another suffix. So it would be: 1) Multi-mod, 2) CDOT, 3) Trigger.

Ah crap, so I'd need another lucky annul.

Hrmmm, not really sure what to do then.

So really our best end game wand is probably a magic wand with +1 and 1 other damage mod, regal it, hope for the 33% annul, then multi mod.

Damn that could get expensive.
hello guys, im realy want to play this build, but i dont have that much currency, i think i picked the low life version, got the unique jewel stones, and dont have enough life for the malevolence ...is it bad or i can play without it ?
this is my " gear "
"
daredar562 написал:
hello guys, im realy want to play this build, but i dont have that much currency, i think i picked the low life version, got the unique jewel stones, and dont have enough life for the malevolence ...is it bad or i can play without it ?
this is my " gear "

Low life is generally the most expensive and not recommended if you're newer or low on currency. You're also missing a main gear piece which is the chest - Shav's.

Also noticed you have added cold damage to spells which is also stressed to be the one roll you do NOT want. Maybe read the guide because you skipped over a lot of important info.
Последняя редакция: Deltan00b. Время: 20 янв. 2020 г., 12:21:34

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация