[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
gnarley написал:

Hi All,

so i crafted this shield, guess thats pretty good?

Also would love to hear some ideas how and where you would place your aura/curse gems with this shield to get the most out of it.

thanks a lot!

could someone help me out here?

thanks!
"
gnarley написал:

...could someone help me out here?

thanks!

Running all the auras is realy hard without prism guardian. Possibly you could switch your helmet to heretics veil and socket curses and discipline in there

or you could path on the left side towards faith and steel (drop Amplify pathing) and pick up Sovereignity and the reduced mana nodes leading to it. That should let you run curses and discipline in your current helmet
Need some wand help guys, here's my current wand

Here's a bunch I have in stash

Would you use any of these? Anul anything, multi mod any?

If not, it's basically gonna be impossible for me to get cold dot multi tier 1 with + cold skill from alts right so i just gotta settle for next best, not sure what that next best is though

Also picked this up today for 110c

I can get cooldown recovery on it, but 12% might not be very noticable, so I think the better thing to do is i believe "imprint" it? Then beast craft remove a prefix add a suffix then craft damage or more ES or something else on it, right? I;ve never imprinted before, not sure what to do.
Последняя редакция: Goldenhawk07. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 13:10:17
Hi,
How good is Thread of Hope jewel? I have seen people using it, but is it worth it?
Thanks
deleted
Последняя редакция: Goldenhawk07. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 13:35:41
"
Goldenhawk07 написал:

If not, it's basically gonna be impossible for me to get cold dot multi tier 1 with + cold skill from alts right so i just gotta settle for next best, not sure what that next best is though

I can get cooldown recovery on it, but 12% might not be very noticable, so I think the better thing to do is i believe "imprint" it? Then beast craft remove a prefix add a suffix then craft damage or more ES or something else on it, right? I;ve never imprinted before, not sure what to do.

Looking at your wand options, I'd probably stay with your current one.
Unless you have an option/resources to go with Multiple crafted mods and +X level of socketed gems/cold gems then just keep it.

I am personally using a high Spell Dmg and High DoT wand and it's good enough for me.
About 1,6M DPS is tolerable for an endgame in my case.
"
Goldenhawk07 написал:

None of the wands you listed are worth investing currency into, you could multimod the second one and add increased damage over time on it but that would be an about 5% dot dps gain only.

A decent weapon upgrade you can get without breaking the bank would be a t1 prefix (spell dmg, +1 cold spells, +1 all spells) and t1 suffix damage over time multiplier with 2 open suffixes and 1 open prefix. You can get bases like this for anything between 2-5ex if you wait a bit. Then you multimod it with the usual and add cold dot multiplier prefix and you should get an about 10% dps gain.

"
Goldenhawk07 написал:

You can't imprint rare items, not on trade league anyway and even in standard it'd cost you about 200ex per try so not sure you would want to use it on this item. Imprint beasts are used on magic (blue) items if you happen to hit really good 2 mods and want to save the item before you regal in case of a bad roll.

If you want to craft yourself a good belt you have 2 ways to go: either buy or scour an un-influenced crystal belt for a base or buy a hunter base crystal belt (about 100c-1ex unless you wait and snipe an underpriced one).

You start with scouring the base and using 4 tempering catalysts (20c) on it for 20% to defence (weights in favor of ES rolls) then you use dense+frigid fossils on it which will cost you about 7c per try. For the 110c you paid you'd get about 12 fossil crafts and it's rather likely you would hit something better than you have now.

Difference between hunter (or elder) base and normal one is you can hit % increased attributes straight from fossil craft otherwise you'd have to hit an open mod and a hunter exalt slam. Also remember base has to be 80+ ilvl for t1 es roll and 84+ ilvl if you also want t1 res rolls.
Последняя редакция: Voeid. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 15:33:16
Well ok i gave it a go, made this

Bummed to lose aspect of the spider though, I think I gotta get it on my gloves or boots now as I re-did my rings and there's no room on them since i need the faster start of recharge there.

I figure I hit the best things I could on 10 rolls for the belt? Yeah I didnt get attributes but I dont have the currency to hold out for that, and the damage, and a good es roll, and the es from armor
Yep I'd say that's a really good outcome for just 10 crafts.

As for aspect I'd craft it on your gloves and get a +30 dex talent point for now.
Will do, thanks.

My resistances are sturggling now, so tough to get enough of them when we're also needing so much ES on gear and open prefixes or suffixes as well.

I guess that's the endgame grind though really...
Последняя редакция: Goldenhawk07. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 16:50:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация