Remembering the Past

I do not think that we should expect something big from 4.0. Now on the background of Diablo 4. Tencent is a very money-hungry company. How many years have passed and they still can not surpass the detail of Diablo 3. [Removed by Support], and before this curve design tired of seeing.

Скрытый текст
F a C K Y OU PO E
Последняя редакция: Lisa_GGG. Время: 13 нояб. 2019 г., 8:05:26
"
TauOrigin написал:
But ingame..

Not for all of us :D I dont play with map open, im over it after all these years. learned to use the mini map just as well. too much clatter as the Witch says :P
"
andrewMeiker написал:
How many years have passed and they still can not surpass the detail of Diablo 3.

wut? wut and wut? to all you statements xD
ummm.... ok... sure. whatever floats your boat.

"they hateus cause they aintus" :D
I miss old times, when @Kripparrian also played the game :P
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Damn we went that far ! Was almost here for a long time now. I love the old MTX! Wanna here from the 4.0 expension so much ! I'll keep supporting you !
+1 for the return of the Globe Girls.

To this day, I run through Fellshrine as fast as I possibly can - haunted by the endless farming there in the past!
Joined open beta & this site back on it's first day.. So many memories brahs lol

Also this is a pretty cool video showing some nostalgia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADuR0j4d1rk

Calling it now...

MMO turn based ARPG
1. please don't post flashy screenshots that do NOT represent the gameplay - that's like showing a girl just the tip of my ... from very close..

2. bring back the globe girls - no one will sue you.. (or follow in blizzard's idiotic footsteps where all products eventually become children's products)
Nice reminder of what has been lost in your endless pursuit of more profit for a chinese gigacorp.

What's their valuation up to? 550 billion? And yet you people still talk like you're a struggling indie firm with language like "support."

The only reason you're relevant is government rifles trained against anyone who might improve "your" game better than you can.

How many comments like this one will you delete from the forum today to keep the narrative flattering and profitable?

/sigh

Thanks for the depressing post.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация