BUILD OUT OF COMMISSION....NO LONGER VIABLE DUE TO IDIOTIC CHANGE TO IRON REFLEXES

"
robpwn написал:
As i see it there is more survability with ranger tree and slightly more dps with duelist tree. More evasion with ranger or more proj dmg with duelist.

Me personally thought about rerolling to duelist for the slightly increase in dmg but after some thinking i rather go with more survavbility(more evaison as ranger) and for later leves(86+) i see ranger as a winner

This is how i roll

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm42v6wguGY7tg9N-NZJOyO4OVvrdRvxOY6f8xWegh3ZKfd0NLOnK0xm0-rHqYt7GzZi-p9JNwA9uaYTZJd8b-qQZAdzi6mEhhO907XrvYEsFLWVNR36rxXRBFHUOrSmlvop4DalutfKuk6ZXOuGI8U3jrFn-j26qMn56uLc-xq7-CvJF52M8LcT2J-3z3ayqcql82VnzwBqQVaeEGjjsOFfiMol35QSzAnHwH6IAZp760h0Uj0bQ0M9lVcaboWe97m-nCDbp42q4kwx9EH_Gng==

Currently lvl 82 and that build is for lvl 86 with 2 skillrewards from bandit. I prefer Blood magic support gem for la and frenzy so i can run 4-5 auras. I do miss the Berserking node but i will work on that as i reach lvl 89.

That is a completely false statement, there is not more survivability with a ranger, if you compare my build to Nugiyens build, I have access to the exact same life nodes and damage reduction talents.

My duelist has 5.2k health, 80 all resist and 7000 armor, with substantially more damage.

My ranger had the same survival, but less damage.

You can choose to believe that and roll a ranger, that's your choice.

How do you deal with reflect? Mainly with the high armor?
Very interested in this build; but would love to seea better write up as I am fairly newer to the game..
duelist pwr to the peeps
Последняя редакция: robpwn. Время: 18 марта 2013 г., 17:54:33
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/257039

Look like mine but i dont have a title like ur lol.

Последняя редакция: Dod3KopF. Время: 18 марта 2013 г., 19:34:27
"
calinor написал:
How do you deal with reflect? Mainly with the high armor?

Reflect is fairly easy with a 5 link which includes life on hit. If you dont have that then you just need to pay attention, and use single target frenzy.

In my case, I run with my friends on skype everytime we map and our melee peeps always call out for the group if its ele reflect...

I just finished Act 1 normal (not very far I know) and so far, poison arrow seems to be doing more damage than lightning arrow for AoE and I am using burning arrow for bosses. When do you find it best to switch to lightning arrow?
Is there a reason you skip Resolute Technique and specifically pick up the two 15% fire resist nodes? Maybe it's just my love of never missing an enemy but RT is one of the best keystones for a non-magic user IMO....though I am relatively new to the game so I might be missing something obvious.

Here's my proposed optimizations.

Basically it has the same strength and int, with more dex (more % evasion which converts to armor through IR), and it passes by both Resolute Technique and Unwavering Stance (the only evasion you have is the base character evasion due to IR)....this particular build picks up RT.....the only thing it loses over your build is 30% fire resist (I don't know how needed specific resist like this is late game with the gear choices). In short, it passes up 30% fire resist for RT and 30 more dex, plus an easy Unwavering Stance if you want it.

You can head straight to RT after getting blood magic if you want it early, then when you get enough points to go up through the middle you can remove the ones between BM and RT and get some points back.

Also, here's an optimized version of your level 100 passive tree. I kept the strength the same, increased dex by 30, and re-ordered the tree to put it in a better spot for life nodes around the middle. As you can see, the end result is 30 more dex, and 12% more life (extra point to grab that 12% node in the middle). With nothing I can see as lost....Resolute technique is obtainable with 2 points, which can be gained by dropping the 30% fire resist. But I had to pass up swinging down to Unwavering Stance, as it costs 1 extra strength node to go that route.

Out of curiosity, what rewards did you take from the bandits? I assume the skill points (otherwise you can't get 120 points, can you)?
~IGN: Nagisan
Последняя редакция: Nagisan. Время: 19 марта 2013 г., 0:16:31
"
calinor написал:
I just finished Act 1 normal (not very far I know) and so far, poison arrow seems to be doing more damage than lightning arrow for AoE and I am using burning arrow for bosses. When do you find it best to switch to lightning arrow?

LA only starts to be great when you have it socketed with LMP and Life on Hit, and moreso when you get weapon elemental damage in there.

Each of the 3 fired arrows that hits chains to 3 additional nearby targets, so 3 arrows hitting a tightly grouped pack of mobs gives you 12 total hits of damage and 12 LoH procs.

"
robpwn написал:
IMO i think celerity is 1 point wasted but thats just me

Move speed is just useful all the time, especially since I am passing it right by. If it wasn't adjacent to my path I would not bother, but being right there, theres no reason not to take it.
Последняя редакция: kuromahou. Время: 19 марта 2013 г., 0:42:26
"
Nagisan написал:
Is there a reason you skip Resolute Technique and specifically pick up the two 15% fire resist nodes? Maybe it's just my love of never missing an enemy but RT is one of the best keystones for a non-magic user IMO....though I am relatively new to the game so I might be missing something obvious.

Here's my proposed optimizations.

Basically it has the same strength and int, with more dex (more % evasion which converts to armor through IR), and it passes by both Resolute Technique and Unwavering Stance (the only evasion you have is the base character evasion due to IR)....this particular build picks up RT.....the only thing it loses over your build is 30% fire resist (I don't know how needed specific resist like this is late game with the gear choices). In short, it passes up 30% fire resist for RT and 30 more dex, plus an easy Unwavering Stance if you want it.

You can head straight to RT after getting blood magic if you want it early, then when you get enough points to go up through the middle you can remove the ones between BM and RT and get some points back.

Also, here's an optimized version of your level 100 passive tree. I kept the strength the same, increased dex by 30, and re-ordered the tree to put it in a better spot for life nodes around the middle. As you can see, the end result is 30 more dex, and 12% more life (extra point to grab that 12% node in the middle). With nothing I can see as lost....Resolute technique is obtainable with 2 points, which can be gained by dropping the 30% fire resist. But I had to pass up swinging down to Unwavering Stance, as it costs 1 extra strength node to go that route.

Out of curiosity, what rewards did you take from the bandits? I assume the skill points (otherwise you can't get 120 points, can you)?

You dont need resolute with Lionseye :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация