BUILD OUT OF COMMISSION....NO LONGER VIABLE DUE TO IDIOTIC CHANGE TO IRON REFLEXES

"
iExiledAngel написал:
I just started yesterday and I plan on following this build (mostly because it's the only tank archer build I saw) >_>. Let's see how I turn out. Thanks for posting! (:

No prob, just keep in mind if you play hardcore you should grab all the life first, which means you probably wont reach static blows until around level 75-77. Also inner force is the very last thing to come as on hardcore...

I am new to this LA build.

What type of build is this physical or elemental build? Which would benefit more from iron grip?

What type of bow should i look for?
I am able to use lion eye glare? or is this build for thicket bow w/ 3 elemental only?

thanks
Последняя редакция: DMC. Время: 20 марта 2013 г., 20:59:07
"
DMC написал:
I am new to this LA build.

What type of build is this physical or elemental build? Which would benefit more from iron grip?

What type of bow should i look for?
I am able to use lion eye glare? or is this build for thicket bow w/ 3 elemental only?

thanks

This buuld is great for lionseye OR a tri rolled elemental thicket. Lightning arrow coverts 50% of physical damage to lightning damage so it can scale nicely off the insane physical from a lionseye. I personally like using lions cause it also allows me to never miss a hit, saving me point from having to spec into resolute.

If you have an insane thicket with all 3 elements high rolled, you will do amazing dps as well providing you have some nice jewelry to compliment the damage from the bow (like + cold, fire, light damage)

This build is excellent as well cause its a safe build, you can do insane damage while laughing at your friends who keep dying while you survive everything :)

Another trick is once you reach maps, if you have low evasion gear (meaning your armor is low because your speced into iron reflexes) you can get those 2 evasion nodes early (8 and 24%) at the start until your gear gets better. I aim for around 6000 armor for 70+ maps. once you reach 6000 on your own you can spec out of those 2 evasion bonus talents and use those points for other things like life if your low, or damage, and once you reach level 90, you can get them back as by that point, you should have everything on the tree EXCEPT the lightning damage talents above templar.

Remember those lightning talents are the VERY LAST thing to get once your in the 90s

This build is amazing for damage and survivability and will make the game super fun and easy for you. And the difference between ranger and duelist is ranger is SUPERRRR SLOWWWWW and boring until 80s and insane gear, where as duelist is MORE powerful, right from level 1, much better leveling experience where you can melt mobs in every act with a decent bow, and ultimately just as tanky as ranger if not better.

People are stil questioning this, my ranger died on HC at level 85 because my video card crapped out and keeps freezing and going to black screen, and i have been totally amazed with duelist ever since and glad I died its THAT good.
Последняя редакция: AthenaUS. Время: 20 марта 2013 г., 21:28:59
I am very interested in this build. I have been wanting to make a ranged class for a while as I unfortunately found out that my melee marauder is completely outclassed at later levels. A duelist archer sounds badass and fun as hell. I was wondering if you could make a level progression passive skill tree, for like levels 20, 40, 60, etc. I think every 10 levels isn't necessary. I would greatly appreciate it as I have no idea what route you took. Your explanation on the passives is kind of confusing. Thanks!
"
I am very interested in this build. I have been wanting to make a ranged class for a while as I unfortunately found out that my melee marauder is completely outclassed at later levels. A duelist archer sounds badass and fun as hell. I was wondering if you could make a level progression passive skill tree, for like levels 20, 40, 60, etc. I think every 10 levels isn't necessary. I would greatly appreciate it as I have no idea what route you took. Your explanation on the passives is kind of confusing. Thanks!

Updated, see first page :)

I would like to make a youtube video to explain better but I dont know what a good free software is to record your screen and voice. I dont want to pay money for one. If you can recommend something ill look into it
Последняя редакция: AthenaUS. Время: 21 марта 2013 г., 2:57:15
anyone know where had been mentioned about the bandit rewards for all 3 difficulties?
IGN: Linsfamily_ST
"
spiky0209 написал:
anyone know where had been mentioned about the bandit rewards for all 3 difficulties?

Normal:
-help oak (40 life bonus)

Cruel
-help kratin (8% attack speed)

Merciless
-kill all 3 (for extra passive)
Two questions on this build:

1.) Do you have any issues with accuracy after you start working towards the left side of passive tree, which necessitates putting points intro strength nodes?

2.) Why Iron Reflexes? Is it simply because armor is superior to evasion?

Thanks!
"
AthenaUS написал:
"
spiky0209 написал:

Normal:
-help oak (40 life bonus)

Cruel
-help kratin (8% attack speed)

Merciless
-kill all 3 (for extra passive)

Regarding the bandits, is 40 life that much better compared to 1 passive? I know it get multiplied by other life % passives but still, is it that much better?

Also, on cruel, according to http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Deal_with_the_Bandits its 6% IAS, isn't 12% phys better?

Thanks for the great guide, so far working wonders :)
Thanks for quick response for me to carry on, just hit lv20, and the build is really kind of fun with super fast attack speed.

Do you mind to share you current gear with the gem linked, that I can have a better idea how to progress to the end?
IGN: Linsfamily_ST

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация