BUILD OUT OF COMMISSION....NO LONGER VIABLE DUE TO IDIOTIC CHANGE TO IRON REFLEXES

"
harby написал:

Also, on cruel, according to http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Deal_with_the_Bandits its 6% IAS, isn't 12% phys better?

I believe since the build is based around elemental damage instead of physical damage, maybe the idea is to attack more quickly with elemental damage. But with the talk earlier in the thread about using Lionseye Glare and converting physical to lightning damage - there may be some scenarios where physical is better? Just guessing here since I'm only level 30 with the build right now.
"
Regarding the bandits, is 40 life that much better compared to 1 passive? I know it get multiplied by other life % passives but still, is it that much better?

Also, on cruel, according to http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Deal_with_the_Bandits its 6% IAS, isn't 12% phys better?

Thanks for the great guide, so far working wonders :)

Life is hands down the best choice for this quest. It gets amplified hugely once you get all the life nodes associated with this build. And life itself is very important regardless if you play hardcore or softcore. What most people don't realize is just how much more difficult the game becomes once you reach 73-74+ maps. Monsters hit super hard and in order to sustain those maps you need to run with crazy ass mods in order to keep the quantity on the map high. Only playing on softcore for a week now, I can say I cant even play my maps in public games, everyone has poor defense, and cannot survive them. So you need to make sure your prepared for endgame.

"
Thanks for quick response for me to carry on, just hit lv20, and the build is really kind of fun with super fast attack speed.

Do you mind to share you current gear with the gem linked, that I can have a better idea how to progress to the end?

Those are my important links so far with this character...
Maybe my post got lost above, but two questions:

1.) Does this build have issues with accuracy after taking the path towards strength nodes?

2.) Why iron reflexes? Is armor simply better than evasion?

Thanks!
"
codydcarm написал:
Maybe my post got lost above, but two questions:

1.) Does this build have issues with accuracy after taking the path towards strength nodes?

2.) Why iron reflexes? Is armor simply better than evasion?

Thanks!

Evasion is the worst stat in the game and I don't even know why GGG has implemented it. All evasion does is provide your character with a chance to dodge incoming attacks, which has a diminishing return, which means eventually you WILL get hit. Its incredibly unstable way to play as you could be safe 1 minute, then all of a sudden spike for your whole life pool another.

The only benefit to evasion is the fact you don't suffer from any movement penalties unlike armor. So iron reflexes allows you to stack lots of armor (through evasion) which gives you a reduction to damage taken, WITHOUT the penalty of moving slower. Thats a win win situation for any character. Try playing a decked out marauder in full armor and watch how you move with negative 15 movement LOL its not fun at all.

Lastly as I previously stated, you dont need to worry about accuracy when you get a Lionseye glare as you can never miss an attack with that bow. Even if you cant get ahold of a lionseye, a couple miss here and there is not a big deal and is not game breaking in anyway.
Thanks - one final question: why LMP and not GMP?
"
codydcarm написал:
Thanks - one final question: why LMP and not GMP?

GMPs reduction to damage is just to great in my opinion and is highly unecessary when you 1 shot mobs with LMP chain. There wouldnt be any benefit to GMP especially vs. small packs of mobs.
just by looking at the 110 pts build:

-- going for iron grip is pointless if youre not using a heavy physical bow (with dmg comparable to lioneye's at least); if your build assumes a glare then its 50dex short (30 with a 20onyx) of the required 212dex; if no lioneye's then why no RT?

-- if youre using an elemental thicket/imperial then take RT and use Ele Hit for single target dmg, Frenzy with a low phys dmg bow literally does like half the dmg of Elemental Hit

-- think you missplaced a point and took a 10str node instead of lava lash?
IGN Pamila / Pfily, CET zone
Последняя редакция: ovium44d. Время: 21 марта 2013 г., 21:45:45
"
ovium44d написал:
just by looking at the 110 pts build:

-- going for iron grip is pointless if youre not using a heavy physical bow (with dmg comparable to lioneye's at least); if your build assumes a glare then its 50dex short (30 with a 20onyx) of the required 212dex; if no lioneye's then why no RT?

-- if youre using an elemental thicket/imperial then take RT and use Ele Hit for single target dmg, Frenzy with a low phys dmg bow literally does like half the dmg of Elemental Hit

-- think you missplaced a point and took a 10str node instead of lava lash?

Again as I said this is merely a guide, certain point allocations and the order varies greatly depending on individual gear. I can't be precise about the build for every possible gear pieces. That's the fun, you get to figure all that out on your own :)
You can drop one +8%HP node in the Templar starting area and another in the HP cluster near Minion Instability to pick up the two +12%HP nodes in the bottom left near Blood Magic.

I'd also argue that (for low level builds in particular) dropping two points from the movespeed nodes to get Leather and Steel is worth it. If you have a straight evasion chest, Leather and Steel is worth 4% movespeed. It's 2% movespeed versus 32% armor and evasion, which to me is a pretty easy choice.
Последняя редакция: Ceron. Время: 22 марта 2013 г., 7:34:43
My question is - how much damage does Iron Grip give with this build + Lionseye (looking for solid numbers if possible)? I didn't take it on my ranger build with Lionseye, was wondering if the damage is good enough to use all those points to reach IG. Thanks!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация