Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

not what i hoped for but glad to see boys getting hyped
Is it crossbow or is it assault rifle?
Good thing its SSFHC. Its the only way for it to be fair (no specialized team
advantage), and entertaining (I yawn at the idea of glass canons rushing it all if it wasnt HC).
I dont have to read the thread to know there are people complaining about it, but then again there always are.
Pity I dont have the circumstances nowadays to shoot for it, but seems pretty fun. Good luck to the competitors!
Oblivious
Only Hardcore SSF? What a sh#t
Good luck boys. I’ll just be a soft core scrub xD
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
First you betray your core community for twitch views and now you reward your ssfhc streamer?`Tz lol
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
The tangible cash price is nice for those participating.

The "totaling $1187.50 of value per winner" made me chuckle since it's based on some arbitrary and fluctuating value you set for your digital pixels. I mean if say all or some of those items were on sale, does it mean the player takes home - say - 20% less in value???! It's just funny how the sum was calculated precisely down the those .50 cents!

The event itself sounds cool and should be fun to watch.

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Последняя редакция: cgexile. Время: 3 дек. 2019 г., 18:20:51
Even tho I don't play HC, it is such a nice incentive for the community. Well done.
Great Job, thanks for everything
Unfortunately i cant express my anger and true feelings about the people complaining as the post would be removed.

What type of people you are I don’t know. I hope I never encounter you in my life. Sad, sad beings.

I feel sorry for ggg having to take that unjustified crap.

Really some first grade mor....mons.
This event is cool and all, and I'm looking forward to all the RIPs, but there's something that's got to be said about GGG's contribution.

GGG needs to be willing to put up this kind of cash if they want PoE to be a Twitch performer. Chris said he likes the idea of races being a spectator sport for the game. Support from the company is required for this to work in the long term.

For instance, PUBG just had a massive tournament with like $6M or more in the pot, but due to poor management of prizes and cosmetics cuts, the top teams took most of it and the bottom guys left with almost nothing. A bunch of teams lost money when you consider salaries and travel expenses and released their rosters literally right after the tournament ended. PUBG esports is now in a worse state despite just having a huge tournament.

Studios must support their esports scene or it can't take off and flourish properly. Throwing some digital pixels at people as replacement for cash is not good enough. It's cool that Ziz is willing to throw $30k at a game he loves, but it never should've been on him to provide the prize money. GGG should kick in their own $30k and either double the prizes or the number of them.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Последняя редакция: Futchya. Время: 3 дек. 2019 г., 18:30:13

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация