Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas - Awakener Kill Event

"
illerrre написал:
These people could win even if they died with 10 characters.

This is why played time in game should count.

Quality over quantity.

People dying with 10 characters won't win any of the major prizes. Your "quality over quantity" is already guaranteed by the fact that leveling and equipping a character capable of such high level endgame content takes a huge amount of time, thus someone ripping repeatedly with several characters is effectively slower than someone playing much less hours a day but actually manages to stay alive.

Simply having tons of time achieves nothing in this event. In the end it boils down to combining skill with time, the most effective time management leads to victory (and we all know streamers rip rather often, especially to totally new content like offered in 3.9).
Последняя редакция: TheSwarmIdentity. Время: 3 дек. 2019 г., 18:43:10
Is there going to be somebody making regular updates how the races progresses? What is the standing of certain individuals of interest, who is becoming closer etc?

Otherwise it will be just hard to follow, especially if level ladder tells nothing about boss kill, and kill ladder will have just the result. Only ways how to track progress is basically picking up brains from half asleep streamers in automode and people pushing RIP highlights onto reddit.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
TheSwarmIdentity написал:
"
illerrre написал:
These people could win even if they died with 10 characters.

This is why played time in game should count.

Quality over quantity.

People dying with 10 characters won't win any of the major prizes. Your "quality over quantity" is already guaranteed by the fact that leveling and equipping a character capable of such high level endgame content takes a huge amount of time, thus someone ripping repeatedly with several characters is effectively slower than someone playing much less hours a day but actually manages to stay alive.

Simply having tons of time achieves nothing in this event. In the end it boils down to combining skill with time, the most effective time management leads to victory (and we all know streamers rip rather often, especially to totally new content like offered in 3.9).

Sure they could.

Thing is that irl time should not be a factor at all. It makes no sense.

It should all be about in game play time.

Having tons of time IRL means everything for an event like this.
0 F's given.
Sadly i am not good player for playing ssf hc.

So i just play league SC

GL HF guys/girls/trans/etc etc
I’m s not hard to understand.

Someone playing 60 hours this month will have much less chance than someone playing 300.

If the 60 hour guy makes it by half the month, the 300 guy could still rip several chars and beat him.

That’s not a very good set up and takes a lot of skill out of the equation.
Here we go!

I love it.
The Dragon Hideout http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Aesthetics of Evil http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1076060
The Garden of the Ancients http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1051755
"
illerrre написал:

Sure they could.

Thing is that irl time should not be a factor at all. It makes no sense.

It should all be about in game play time.

Having tons of time IRL means everything for an event like this.

Having tons of time but lacking the skill required to beat the content only results in more frustrating deaths, over and over, without accomplishing anything. Without the ability to trade, items get lost and progress does reset.

In my opinion, the winners will have been blessed by skill, time and proper drop luck for potentially crucial items. It all just has to come together (and it starts with picking the perfect build and then being lucky enough to receive the perfect items and avoid one-shot deaths, etc etc - a single death can result in a player with much less irl time ending up winning something).

Besides all that, from a purely gamey perspective: Ingame play time would be a hassle to track. It would need to be calculated for each HCSSF character and then added together at the moment any of the event goals gets achieved.

In the end, picking HCSSF makes the event as fair as it can be. Just as in sports or any other competitive playfield, people having more time for said activity will theoretically be at an advantage (though I do maintain that a lack of skill & luck eliminates said advantage).

Full BDSM grind event.
Looking forward to see all shose flames participants will be delivering.

Im kinda 100% sure this boss meeting rate can be evev rarer RNG than Aul or Cortex

GL to All for sure!!
xD
I think I just wet myself...

Let me just check...

Yup... Very wet...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация