3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
0sync0 написал:
I recall WoD saying he was playing another build for his league starter. Considering that there are some significant changes this league, how current is this guide for dealing with the challenges of this league?
Hey 0sync0!

Good question! I did start with my Scion build. But 3.9 nerfed it so hard that I actually had to scrap the guide! (First guide scrap ever...it hurt.)

This build is still really good after all the defensive additions 3.9 gave enemies. My tree and gem links are REALLy defensive as well. So you can always swap out one or two things for WAY more offence as well. But I've played this Zombie build now (since I scrapped the Scion) and I like how it feels. (I view may be a bit skewed though ;).)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Kingx написал:
hello, i need help! i cant seem to kill Drox (lvl80). i dont know what am doing wrong, i try to kill the flags as soon as i see them, but he summons them so fast i cant keep up with them. any help would be great :)
Hey Kingx!

Drox is a Prick. Take him to one of the far sides of the map. Don't fight him in the middle. (He'll follow you.) Then do you dance at the end of whichever path you choose. Then you'll only have to deal with 1 or 2 flags instead of 4. That's what I do.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
MildlyClever написал:
Thanks again, just a quick note.

I hit level 78 - completed the acts at level 74 or so (hey, I am slow, I kinda do everything in a zone!) and now am 78. Figuring out the Atlas/maps etc.

Thing is, I still have the 2013/2014 fascination with uniques - though I think they drop more now (perception?), and I have two stash tabs full of them.

So I am wearing mostly uniques - which I seem to love heh. Working on life and resists on non-unique items.

I do die but mostly due to my crappy PC freezing at times - the zombies and specters are badass. I got caster specters (big ribbons I like them) heh.

If someone has a minute and can take a look at my gear, would be much obliged.

But like others mentioned, the pet army takes care of most stuff. I am just doing tier 1 to 3 maps now.

thanks for the build and comments, again!
Awesome job on Chaos Resist MildlyClever!

I think your only issue is life. It's the typical "Unique Battle". With that many uniques, you need really high life rolls on your gear. Having 3000 health will get you "one-shot" lots. It looks like you saved your own life nodes for last on the tree so lots more health is coming. But you'll want triple-digit life rolls on your rares if you're going with lots of uniques.

Everything else looks great! It's hard to choose between uniques and rares. You're not alone ;).

Annnnnd

You're all amazing. Thank you for being so great to each other.

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Kingx написал:
hello, i need help! i cant seem to kill Drox (lvl80). i dont know what am doing wrong, i try to kill the flags as soon as i see them, but he summons them so fast i cant keep up with them. any help would be great :)
Hey Kingx!

Drox is a Prick. Take him to one of the far sides of the map. Don't fight him in the middle. (He'll follow you.) Then do you dance at the end of whichever path you choose. Then you'll only have to deal with 1 or 2 flags instead of 4. That's what I do.

ok i tried it but i still cant kill him, maybe not doing enough dmg
So I managed to get to Sirus. Wow. Good thing that I didn't go there when I had much xp to lose. It's the worst designed boss I've ever seen while playing games for ~28 years. It's ridiculous how rng based the fight is and how badly the environmental colors blend in. Sometimes the only exit is into the quikcly-life-sucking vortex. Then you have to go away from his attacks and he one shots you from the back of the screen...

6 deaths in several minutes. At least my minions didn't die haha.

So, beware fellow players.

gg GGG ^^
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
I am. And the SSF mode helps me not be worried about being a Dad to a 10 month old. I can go a few days without playing and not feel like I'm missing out on farming those Choases!

I finally broke 4k HP after some nice finds last night. I got back to having CWDT enfeeble at the cost of spectres. It's much worth it in my opinion. The downside to having a 5l staff and 5l chest is I only have 3 other 4 links to work with so I had to be picky.

Maim on skelles also buffs my ZOmbies damage on bosses, correct? Or should I just swap for something else entirely?

Happy new year yall
Hey aUbz705!

Maim Support does have a "debuff" that gets applied to enemies. It's small and it only applies to physical damage taken, but it does increase all physical damage taken. Put anything you like on your minions though. So many different options work. Focusing on cold or on fire are options too. None are wrong.

Happy New Year and congrats on your 10-month-old. Being a parent is the best.

Thank you, Wod. It's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Buddy of mine started a character on console so I swapped to league to play with him and keep the currency I had farmed. Made it so I can buy lots of upgrades. Currently melting everything. Need a ring, helm and shield and I'll be in a great spot. Got a tonne of currency just didnt have time to find what I was looking for. PSN trade market is so ridiculous. Wish I could be as precise in trading on console as you can be on PC.

When I got to maps I mindlessly skipped all the dialogue and went into farm mode without realizing the new atlas system. Still dont know the most efficient way to socket my watch stones but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

Great build, man. Lots of fun.
Последняя редакция: NotoriousAUB. Время: 13 янв. 2020 г., 2:09:46
Just a quick thanks again, WoD. Thanks to your guide, I got my first exalt yesterday. Which in turn got me this nice thing:

:wave:
ok i finally killed Drox it took me 5 runs (29 tries). i look at some builds and i see ppl with over 4M+ dmg. i look at what i got and it only adds up to about 1.5 max. WoW could u look at my stuff and see what am doing wrong?
ty
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
MildlyClever написал:
Thanks again, just a quick note.

I hit level 78 - completed the acts at level 74 or so (hey, I am slow, I kinda do everything in a zone!) and now am 78. Figuring out the Atlas/maps etc.

Thing is, I still have the 2013/2014 fascination with uniques - though I think they drop more now (perception?), and I have two stash tabs full of them.

So I am wearing mostly uniques - which I seem to love heh. Working on life and resists on non-unique items.

I do die but mostly due to my crappy PC freezing at times - the zombies and specters are badass. I got caster specters (big ribbons I like them) heh.

If someone has a minute and can take a look at my gear, would be much obliged.

But like others mentioned, the pet army takes care of most stuff. I am just doing tier 1 to 3 maps now.

thanks for the build and comments, again!
Awesome job on Chaos Resist MildlyClever!

I think your only issue is life. It's the typical "Unique Battle". With that many uniques, you need really high life rolls on your gear. Having 3000 health will get you "one-shot" lots. It looks like you saved your own life nodes for last on the tree so lots more health is coming. But you'll want triple-digit life rolls on your rares if you're going with lots of uniques.

Everything else looks great! It's hard to choose between uniques and rares. You're not alone ;).

Thank you! After your post, I did some shopping and now have all (including chaos) resists capped, and swapped out necklace, rings for better life ones.

I also reassigned some points in skill tree from curse to health. I am at 3800 or so health now.

Quick question - now I think I have almost (or all?) all the health nodes in the build I think - guess I need to now focus on gear to get high health?

Thanks again - the build is fantastic. I am doing tier 4 maps, and the minions just rip everything apart, i just need to not laze about and die before that :)

I will shop around for a good 6L Chest with life and chaos resist and make the zombies a bit more nastier!

Cheers.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация