3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

So I got to level 86 last night.

Slow going for me this league (but I also leveled a 2nd character to maps and is now level 78)

But I did my first Abyss last night and got this.

Now I am thinking of putting some jewels in there.

I found one on Xbox for 51c

Minions Deal 5% Increased Damage.

+21 to maximum Life
+21 to maximum mana
Minions Deal 19% Increased Damage if you've used a minion skill recently.

Seems a little high in price but that is Xbox for you.
I looked on PoE trade and there is only one like this on PC for 20c

Problem with this is I lose a bunch of resistance so I would need to fix all my gear to cover the resistance loss.

The other Jewel I would put in is minion %life and maybe look for resistance on it as well, to offset my loss.

What do you folks think should I go for it.
Последняя редакция: ArcadeCanuck. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 9:40:47
"

Personally, I think it's a weak legendary. You lose a lot of survivability stats and 50% is really not that much, since jewels usually have too many random useless things on them anyway.

A rare Stygian Wise is much better (+ you can use crafting bench on it too). I have this one at the moment.

You will get one soon enough.
"
M_atrix написал:
"

Personally, I think it's a weak legendary. You lose a lot of survivability stats and 50% is really not that much, since jewels usually have too many random useless things on them anyway.

A rare Stygian Wise is much better (+ you can use crafting bench on it too). I have this one at the moment.

Недоступно

You know, now that you mention this I think I had one drop as well.
Also had the the abyss helmet drop as well.

Looking at my stash it is there in my Nerco 3.9 tab but the stats are not the best on it. And I can only mod a prefix slot on it from what I remember.
hhm maybe try to do some essence crafting or fossil crafting on it.
Or spen some chaos on rerolls.

But is the Jewel worth it or should I go with one that has taunt on it instead.
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
Kingx написал:
ty for all the help, the 1 thing i forgot to say that am 65 years old and my reaction time is not what it use to be. in the boss fights i know what i should do, but by the time i react am dead :(.
i must be looking PoB the wrong way caz all i get is 28K/ zombie. i guess i just have to accept that i wont be able to do some of the final bosses :)

tnx again

Agree with Peleus.
I'm getting up there in years too. Damnit. Thought by now they would have anti-aging chit for me.

This build got me back into the game. And yep, you gonna have to move out of the way of some dude's beam-o-death sometimes but if I could figure it out than you can too.

"
M_atrix написал:

x2.

I used the unique stygian belt for a bit myself. Wasn't worth it in the end.
Go rare and you'll never go bare.

@Peleus, that's not a bad jewel. I think when you get into +minion damage/taunt type jewels it is all just preference.
If you got everything else YOU need, i.e. stats/resists/life and such, then taunt, damage, life for minions is just what you feel like you want at the time.

IMHO, 'minions taunt' on a jewel is very, very low priority. Almost as low as 'minion accuracy'.

Zombie on!
PROTIP: I edited my POB for the FORK, it was effortless and now is supported much better!

Actually, with the proper boxes checked, my Zombie Slam (all I care about) is 85k/71k shaper, when feeding frenzy is active.
There is one interesting reason I use carnage chieftains.
Do your minions use frenzy charges? YES! Well then +22000 dps for you :)
Don't forget to check "Enemy was hit by lightning damage" that's another 12k per zombie.

I am going to put melee phys damage in place of feeding frenzy.
Per zombie damage goes up to 118k on the slam. 78k default attack.
Anyone notice the SKELETONS do 68k just being noobs???
Just by checking, do minions use frenzy and is enemy hit by lightning skellies go to 110k!
So yes, perfect world everyone hitting properly easy 2million shaper dps. But probably 1 million average... I'll take it! With 260k from SRS and another 40-50k from specters, and lets not forget a couple drops of Vaal skellies, Well, I like it!

Damn Wrecker has me playing his triple curse CI Vortex Occultist on PS4 and I am LOVING that too!

This is off topic...but not.
Anyone figure out the atlas yet?
I have to go read, I have an area with 4 stones and I don't get influence, I have areas with 0 stones and I can't get influence???
Do I have to put stones from other areas in areas with 0 stones?
I had zero influence last night, buying red maps progresses the atlas but spawns nothing... irritating. Again, I just want to play the game!
I have a 1 in the center, I assume that means awakener level 1 and I can now fight him, where is he!

Thanks guys, zombie on!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
GrunkleBob написал:
PROTIP: I edited my POB for the FORK, it was effortless and now is supported much better!

Actually, with the proper boxes checked, my Zombie Slam (all I care about) is 85k/71k shaper, when feeding frenzy is active.
There is one interesting reason I use carnage chieftains.
Do your minions use frenzy charges? YES! Well then +22000 dps for you :)
Don't forget to check "Enemy was hit by lightning damage" that's another 12k per zombie.

This is off topic...but not.
Anyone figure out the atlas yet?
I have to go read, I have an area with 4 stones and I don't get influence, I have areas with 0 stones and I can't get influence???
Do I have to put stones from other areas in areas with 0 stones?
I had zero influence last night, buying red maps progresses the atlas but spawns nothing... irritating. Again, I just want to play the game!
I have a 1 in the center, I assume that means awakener level 1 and I can now fight him, where is he!

I still can't see how you get all these checked on PoB
Oh well something to learn I guess.

I have wondered if Vulnerability or Punishment would be good to try over enfeeble.
Enfeeble is nice as it makes us take less crit damage and causes the mobs to be less accurate. This is good for our survival.

I can see Vulnerability and Punishment would be good as it makes the mobs weaker to Physical Damage. Something to try and play around with.

As to the Atlas.

Check this video out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg_oUgUu4Ek&t=1457s

So far it is the only thing that I have found to explain it well enough.

As well here is a reddit post I found.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/eb54lq/how_to_progress_your_atlas_in_39/

And finally my meager thread if I am doing the Atlas right or not.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2742249

Basically get to the corners and do the maps there, do 3 maps in each of those areas to spawn the Conquer. Kill the Conquer's and put the Watchstones in the inner areas, one in each.

Do not put all 4 watchstones in one region as you wont get maps dropped for that region as the tier of them will be to high for lower tier maps to drop them. (Put 4 watch stone in later when you have about 16 watchstones)

Keep clearing t5 maps to get the higher tier maps for those new regions.
Now kill the Conquers in those inner regions. As you get those 4 new watch stone put them in the out areas so all regions are upgrade at least to the next tier of maps.

Now the grind starts as you need to clear more maps for the Conquers to spawn it seems. They seem to need to require more maps completed before they show up. Folks are saying in the range of 20 -30 or higher.

That is a quick run down of the video and reddit post.

Oh I am only up to t5 cleared so far trying to get the next set of Conquers to spawn.

Also always pick the maps as rewards from your Metamorphs if you can.
As the maps that drop can be anything that is unlocked for you.

Do all of your Zana missions on the highest tier of maps you have.
This will help in getting more higher tier maps from her when you can purchase them.

Seems you can reset what she has for sale as well.
Use a low level map and select Zana Atlas mission
Put in the map in and start it, you do not have to run the mission
Her stock should reset. (I have note tried this yet myself)
So it is good to do this if you have like a bunch of t3 and are missing a t4 map you can try to get it that way.

Vendor trading maps now is random so the 3:1 is if you trade 3 t2 maps in you will get a random t3 map. Not like before where you would get a t3 map that was connected to that t2 map.

Seems that Rare and Magic mobs have a chance to drop maps of your current map tier up to +2 tiers higher.
White mobs just drop maps of the tier your on.

Metamorphs and Map bosses can drop maps from anywhere.

I think that is how it goes.

Hope this helps you guys out.

Последняя редакция: ArcadeCanuck. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 12:48:27
"
"
GrunkleBob написал:
I said stuff

I still can't see how you get all these checked on PoB
Oh well something to learn I guess.

I have wondered if Vulnerability or Punishment would be good to try over enfeeble.
Enfeeble is nice as it makes us take less crit damage and causes the mobs to be less accurate. This is good for our survival.

When in POB on the top left, click config.
Most people will have you select is enemy shaper for true DPS.
under the shaper comment there is a box for "Enemy was hit by lightning damage" check it if you do it often (I DO).
I also add power and frenzy charges to minions because my apes go bananas when an enemy gets near so that is almost 100% uptime.
They don't even need multiple charges, one will do fine :)

Vulnerability is GREAT if you are a survivor, if you can take a hit then yes definitely. I used it last league in end game because we do MUCH more physical than elemental. But the safety of enfeeble is precious!

Thanks soooo much for the atlas tips!
I feel like what you said almost makes sense!
EDIT: this sounds rude, it is not.
I mean that the way you explained it makes perfect sense, and if I look at the atlas it ALMOST seems intuitive. LOL, thanks man :)
I should have tried that, WILL TONIGHT!

Thanks again :)
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 14:35:29
"

Seems you can reset what she has for sale as well.
Use a low level map and select Zana Atlas mission
Put in the map in and start it, you do not have to run the mission
Her stock should reset. (I have note tried this yet myself)
So it is good to do this if you have like a bunch of t3 and are missing a t4 map you can try to get it that way.

I try to do my zanas close to the highest level I can because the bonus map she offers can be really INSANE! Her maps inside her mission ALSO count toward atlas completion so GRAB THOSE UNIQUES!
Also I've gotten MANY red maps from my girl :)
Also buy any maps she has before running her mission.
They will reset after and there will be new maps you want.
I notice Zana is really helpful this league, I am getting 2-3 maps I need per reset!

For those that do not know, I found this in forums too: (OK Dwaine did, thanks buddy)

You can run Jun all day at T1, it does not matter, all crafts will drop in T1. Maybe it's GGG feeling the complaints about Syndicate being to hard. Ran like 20 straight and got a crap load of recipes, 3 safe houses and a master mission. level 76 and she STILL killed me 3 times, I'm sooooooo bad!
But her rewards are worth it!
EVERY member of the syndicate has a room in Catarina's stash.
DEFINITELY WORTH DOING!

I also forget, so don't be me... RUN the highest tier you can on the way to bed so you get the highest master missions you can!
I ran a yellow last night, forgot all about my reds...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 14 янв. 2020 г., 13:54:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация