3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

hello, well i tried the new setup and didnt work so good . i played on t15-16 maps with as many buffs i can put on them, was ok with the mobs but had no chase against the bosses.
"
Kingx написал:
hello, well i tried the new setup and didnt work so good . i played on t15-16 maps with as many buffs i can put on them, was ok with the mobs but had no chase against the bosses.

Woah, does violent dead still work in standard?
I haven't been there in forever, that alone may be worth the trip!
I have 2 or 3 in my players for sure!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
"
Kingx написал:

I am not sure what set-up you are reffering to.

Your gear is good.

Only thing you are missing in your gems is a lvl 3 Phase Run in your gloves.

Other then that you are fine.

You have Raise Spectre in you ring.
The Spectre's you should get are

Carnage Chieftain from the Old Fields (Act 2)
Slave Driver from The Control Blocks (Act 5)

I am not sure how good Raise Spectre is on its own with no links to support it.

And finally I found that you are missing Elemental Equilibrium node in your passive tree. You are missing out on some damage with not using this.

Really though you should not be having any issues.

"
GrunkleBob написал:
"
Kingx написал:

Woah, does violent dead still work in standard?
I haven't been there in forever, that alone may be worth the trip!
I have 2 or 3 in my players for sure!

Yeah man Violent Dead is a legacy item now.

Since it no longer is in the game the price of them should have gone up.

That is awesome!
With the current setup AND violent dead there would be an insane boost!

Only suggestions here Kingx:
I would swap minion life on zombies for Concentrated effect, it's a 54% MORE for the slam. I saw one zombie die once, not even Uber Elder could kill them.
I use FROM DUST jewel, it drops 8 skeletons at a time, perfect for when you have to run, drop, run. barely a pause. The skeletons are the unsung hero's of this build, they do as much damage as the zombies!
Specters are great unsupported, apes are awesome for specters because frenzy and power are rewarded differently on minions, BETTER.
Carnage chieftain or silverback and a Host chieftain.
Third specter is your call, I like frost sentinel for off screen clearing, and he is a good scout, you'll ALWAYS know where the enemy is.
I also use withering step, it's phase run on crack.
Works great in the CWDT with the offering.
Is Cassia in standard yet? The nice Blight league lady that anoints your amulets and rings.
I put hardened scars on my amulet, it's risky with a slow fill life flask, but I like fortify! It's also expensive, golden oil is an exalt in league.
Getting a 6link on the zombies would be a boost.
Finally when all else fails, run in a circle around the boss and scream "I'm gonna die" while laughing hysterically. That's how you kill Uber Elder :) If you never stand still you can NEVER be fully targeted. I learned a lot playing archers and assassins.

Another thing that is reaping rewards, ALWAYS zig-zag, ranged enemies will almost always miss because they will shoot where you WERE, and you can kill them on the reload.
And let skeletons check doorways, saves you from taking 20 chaos spitters to the face!
EDIT: I work my maps to the center, I ALWAYS keep my back to the wall.
If you run up the middle you will get overrun and have no escape.
First thing I do is find a wall and clear it! That way I have a retreat point.

Zombie on!
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 15 янв. 2020 г., 12:40:04
"
Kingx написал:

Oh I forgot one last thing.

You might want to get a insta life flask in your first spot.

Bubbling or Seething.

This could help out in your survival as well.
For when a big hit comes in that you are unprepared for use that to recover health fast and get out of the way.

Really everyone should run that in their first spot.

I need to change mine over to it.

Can someone check my gear and recommend any upgrade I should have?

I feel like not enough health and damage.but I still survive actually.
Последняя редакция: sp3d2. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 8:46:41
"
sp3d2 написал:

Your gear seems fine.

You can start to min max now really.
There very little that I see needs improving.

Your Life is 5867 very nice.
Your ES seems low at 490 (so this could use some improving)

Your Tree is fine I see 4 nodes that you could refund to use for either ES nodes or put to Minino Damage nodes. (Wait you do not have ti Spiritual Aid nodes or the Minion Damage nodes there with it)

Those nodes to refund are the minion life regen nodes near Death Attunement and Sacrifice.

You are max out on all resistance which is great.

Only other thing you could look at changing is your Strength and Dex.
You have way over what you need for this build.

And finally the last thing is get all your gems to 20% quality.
This will help you out a lot.
I see you are at level 19 on your gems. Once they hit 20 you can make them 20% quality by trading the level 20 gem to a vendor wit a Gem cutters prism. They give you back the gem at level 1 but at 20% quality.

So this means you have to level all the gems back up to level 20 again.
It sucks to do but totally worth it.

But truth fully the min - maxing you have to do gear and stats is going to take some work, currency and time.

Only thing I would really change is those tree nodes.
You loss about 3k in Minion health on your zombies but your damage will go up by 2k or more. If you find that your minions are dying after you do this then switch back to those nodes.
When using Minion Instability you want you minions to die, so giving them life regen and more life is not the best.

Other then that might want to start looking for a Bone helmet and a stygian vise belt to hold an Ghastly Eye jewel. These jewels roll minion damage and life on them. Bone helmet gives more damage to the minions and can roll +2 to socket minion gems.

Oh Anoint your Amulet with Cassie. Go for either of these.

Enduring Bond - Clear Oil, Golden Oil, Verdant Oil

15% increased Minion Duration
15% increased Skill Effect Duration
Minions deal 20% increased Damage
Minions deal 20% increased Damage if you've used a Minion Skill Recently

Grave Pact - Azure Oil, Black Oil, Black Oil

Minions deal 15% increased Damage
30% increased Minion Accuracy Rating
Minions have 8% increased Attack Speed
Minions have 5% chance to deal Double Damage

"
sp3d2 написал:

Peleus nailed it.
Only real eyesore was the helm, grab a bone helm or get a nice armor/es helm with a whole bunch of minion stats, here is mine:

Your life is perfect, 6000 is really good for endgame, it's taking the big physical hits that is the struggle for this build. And it can always be BETTER! More feels safer, I agree. But getting it is the issue. Bring shock immunity, keep the fights fair :)

If you want to damage up try taking out minion life on skellies and zombies.
SKellies get dropped so fast, their life doesn't matter UNLESS you are going for the Exlpode bonus, but I panic too much for that to be a factor.
I put melee phys damage in skeletons. They crush skulls!
I put concentrated Effect in zombies for the slam.
Honestly with spiritual aid and 30000 life and 1000 life per hit, those zombies aren't going to die. Remember they have BETTER elemental and chaos res than you do! Mine are at 79/79/79 and 51 chaos.

Good luck!
Side note off topic, About atlas progression.

So I kill the first 2 set of Conquers.
This means I have 8 watch stones.

So now the inventory of the watchstones says I need 2 stone in a Tower to Spawn a conquer in that region now.
Now doing this is going to increase the map tier again.
But I do not know if I need run those new tiers to get the conquer to spawn or if I can get them to spawn on lower tier map as long as it is in that region.

Guess I will find out tonight when get on.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация