Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Launches Soon

How Big is the Torrent ?

1 hour for 1 GB ...

So normal Patch is 5 GB and donwload start 6 PM
Im done downloading at 11PM and League Start is 9PM.

Thats ...

Torrent is more than 5GB. well. its the same sh...

WHY DO YOU RELEASE THE PATHCH ONLY 3H BEFORE IT GOES LIVE MAN WTF

I hate you Grinding Gear Games.
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
Последняя редакция: x7yr. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 9:00:10
"
x7yr написал:
How Big is the Torrent ?

1 hour for 1 GB ...

So normal Patch is 5 GB and donwload start 6 PM
Im done downloading at 11PM and League Start is 9PM.

Thats ...

Torrent is more than 5GB. well. its the same sh...

WHY DO YOU RELEASE THE PATHCH ONLY 3H BEFORE IT GOES LIVE MAN WTF

I hate you Grinding Gear Games.

This announcement was made with the torrent link far longer than 3H ago wasn't it?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
why i cant use the torrent in the steam version? i mean, my internet has a very low download speed, and the patch is released just 3 hours before the start of the league, but i want to play it from the start. I thought that if i change the GGPK file to the new one in the game folder, i was going to be able to play it... so sad...
Swaggy
OK
boop
I tried snorting coke once. The ice cubes got stuck up my nose.
"
AND HERE WE GO AGAIN

New grind, new loot, new builds and maybe some heart attacks when the game crashes.

Maybe I would perform in the "Awakener Kill Event" if I would be a better player and had no reallife at all :-)

GRIND TO INFINITY!

LOL
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Thanks GGG for yet another great variation. I do understand that download speeds vary a lot across the world but 5gb in 3 hours for a good connection is not much. Did notice that most of the complaining came from people with out support banners. For new people playing the game, please have fun and enjoy the experience, the top players who fight for lvl 100 first just are not normal people, not better in any way. I have support this game for people to play. I will continue for the same reason. Have a great day and see you in Metamorph.
pog
"
Rhoa_Power написал:
The times displayed in the post are wrong for Brazil. They show as 1 hour later than they actually are going to be according to the countdown. Maybe this has something to do with the fact that we were supposed to be in daylight saving time in Brazil at the moment, but our president decided we shouldn't have daylight saving this year.

Pois é. Kkkk

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация