Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Launches Soon

Can someone explain me what exactly is that torrent ? it s the game already patched or do i need to download and copy it into the existent game folder. the wording is making me confused and i need to run to work lol
Hype!
"
Hotokee написал:
Can someone explain me what exactly is that torrent ? it s the game already patched or do i need to download and copy it into the existent game folder. the wording is making me confused and i need to run to work lol

From what I understand, the torrent is the entirety of the game content (or most of it), which you copy into the existing game folder, replacing the old content file. It might need to patch a bit more after you start the game for the first time, but it's a way to make sure you're ready to start the league as soon as it launches.
When is the new core packs going out?
This league is gonna be Pog as fuck!!!
great :) I will play a lot seems
12GB on Steam holy moly...
I know GGG probably didn't but it'd be nice if GGG made the organ drops for the metamorph league be instanced drops so players playing together could each get a drop for unique enemies even if the drops were slightly different. It would actually give a benefit to playing with someone but most likely it's going to be like every other drop and only one person will be able to make a metamorph boss with the unique's organ while the rest will have to make theirs out of the random pieces that allocated to them...
Good luck boys.
Jupla
"
Rhoa_Power написал:
"
Hotokee написал:

From what I understand, the torrent is the entirety of the game content (or most of it), which you copy into the existing game folder, replacing the old content file. It might need to patch a bit more after you start the game for the first time, but it's a way to make sure you're ready to start the league as soon as it launches.

Thanks,it s like that after all,did my research a bit better ;d

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация