Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Launches Soon

pog
pog
not checking anything on twitch but I will be playing tomorrow whenever I get home..

let the alpha testing begins! good luck.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Последняя редакция: Xystre. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 22:50:46
Thx for the news
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
"
DjParagon написал:
12 Go for Chris sake that's eight hours of download for me, not even mentioning the one hour unpacking (on SSD !) courtesy of Steam :/

Guess who's not gonna race again.

an hour to unpack? steam doesn't unpack, it will allocate the disk space needed which takes longer the bigger the file size. takes hardly any time at all under 20GB. early downloads need to decrypt if you pre-download, and that's dependent on CPU speed, and I've never had to do that with path of exile. steam needs no unpacking to launch a game once it's downloaded
"
Imaginaerum написал:
"
DjParagon написал:
12 Go for Chris sake that's eight hours of download for me, not even mentioning the one hour unpacking (on SSD !) courtesy of Steam :/

an hour to unpack? steam doesn't unpack, it will allocate the disk space needed which takes longer the bigger the file size. takes hardly any time at all under 20GB. early downloads need to decrypt if you pre-download, and that's dependent on CPU speed, and I've never had to do that with path of exile. steam needs no unpacking to launch a game once it's downloaded

I played POE on steam once until I figured out everything is better on the GGG client 6+gb patches only for new league ftw
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
Imaginaerum написал:
"
DjParagon написал:

The usual process for me is : pre-allocating disk space, then unpacking, then downloading, then patching or something like that. I'm just quoting what the Steam download page says btw, and for any patch (could be 8 Mo or 1 Go) all the process takes about one hour without counting the downloading time. It's the only game that does that and it's a pain in the arse when there are small updates that takes a few seconds to download but fifty minutes to install. I've seen many people complaining about this in here, on Steam forums, or Reddit.

I'll take screenshots next time for clarity if you're interested.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Последняя редакция: DjParagon. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 23:32:06
The league literally starts right as I have to clock in at work and then I won't have a day off until Monday. Good thing I don't care about competing.
Can someone please explain how I use the torrent? I am so confused.
Please delete global 1....
Последняя редакция: XxDarkHorseXx. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 23:55:32
"
XxDarkHorseXx написал:
Can someone please explain how I use the torrent? I am so confused.

Simply unzip the ConquerorsPreload.zip into your PoE directory

Make sure patching servers are up before you do it though
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация