Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas Launches Soon

HYYPEE!
When is the next Currency Tab sale/discount?
Is there any advantage to using steam over official client? Besides seeing how much time have you spent in game?
Smile! <3
"
Wilc написал:
Is there any advantage to using steam over official client? Besides seeing how much time have you spent in game?

Achievements & being able to link your MTX in Steam chats. And another 2FA source.
It's been days now that I'm wondering what my next build will be...

It will end up as usual, deciding within the last minutes before the start of the league :D
So the Steam update will be there at 5pm GMT?

I finish work at 5.30pm GMT and usually leave my pc on all day with Steam running but the last few years Steam wouldn't find the patch without restarting the Steam client when I get home. Is there a better way of setting up Steam so that it patches as soon as the update is ready?
Последняя редакция: Dobster. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 2:47:40
1st challenge of the league: 12GB patch on steam.
"
Dobster написал:
So the Steam update will be there at 5pm GMT?

I finish work at 5.30pm GMT and usually leave my pc on all day with Steam running but the last few years Steam wouldn't find the patch without restarting the Steam client when I get home. Is there a better way of setting up Steam so that it patches as soon as the update is ready?

The path of exile update is queued to start tomorrow at 7:17 for me.

You can change when steam will download updates in settings then downloads. That's all i could find.
"
SadiCWin32 написал:
When is the next Currency Tab sale/discount?

They are every 4 weeks: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daily_Deals/2019
Last was 22.11.2019. Chances are good that next weekend is Super Stash Tab Sale.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
danteafk написал:
RELEASE IT NOW CANNOT WAIT

ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHH

Agree.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация