[3.24] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] Back in time! PoB cleaned up

cant find ANY anvil with +1 curse, is there a way I can craft it myself? or alternatives?
your advice, inspired learning and awakened brutality boosted my mapping speed so hard but my boss damage is poo poo

-my dumbass wasnt searching it the right way
Последняя редакция: luca4k. Время: 19 июня 2022 г., 9:32:20
"
luca4k написал:
cant find ANY anvil with +1 curse, is there a way I can craft it myself? or alternatives?
your advice, inspired learning and awakened brutality boosted my mapping speed so hard but my boss damage is poo poo

-my dumbass wasnt searching it the right way

Well you are missing a damage aura ( and that's like 30% more dmg), your weapon gem slots are a bit outdated. Check out pob again.

And yeah, its time to think about stepping into Skin of the Lords direction - that will net you 30% more damage. Be careful though. You can only slot in corrupted gems in it. Also check out the list of keystones it has in the guide. Some are harmful and you don't want that.

A new weaopn would be good too. Get rid of that dex requirement with a scepter with alva mod
Последняя редакция: Fire_Archer. Время: 19 июня 2022 г., 10:51:40
Hi, i've been trying this build recently and i'd like to know which spectres you think are best for endgame content and when should I swap the aegis aurora for a Dawnbreaker or if I should at all.
"
jonhy64 написал:
Hi, i've been trying this build recently and i'd like to know which spectres you think are best for endgame content and when should I swap the aegis aurora for a Dawnbreaker or if I should at all.

They of Tul absoultely best - 15% reduced damage taken + 15% dodge. I think its mandatory.

And you need at least 1 Host Chieftainb for power charges so your relics would crit. Better 2 of them - speed up max charge generation on bosses.

For third specter - if you can afford to drop one of the host Chiftains, there are a lot of good options, you can pick what you like. My favorites are - Demon Harpy 20-40% more damage, Frenzy monkey - smoother flickering if you don't have Ashes, Ruins Helion - -40% damage taken when it taunts.

But usually I roll with 2 Host 1 Tul.

As for the Dawnbreaker - you can switch to it once you can afford to fit in Discipline (using megalomaniac with Self-control) and have Watchers eye with ES on hit.

That is ideal, but you can just use it from get go. It will make mapping a bit more spooky (because you will lose out on the ES regen) but helps with mitigating boss phys damage.

Последняя редакция: Fire_Archer. Время: 20 июня 2022 г., 1:55:34
Ok. This should be the last post I need to make regarding questions...

Couple things:

Reckoning; Does it serve any actual purpose or is it just a cheeky little damage boost

Punishment; I cant say ive pressed it 1 time in the 3 days ive played this build, maybe I bought enough to delete most mapping content, assuming its the 'mapping' curse while Assassins mark is the 'bossing' curse

Spiritual aid; Never really understood what this does, im pretty sure my character isnt personally doing any real damage, the nova procs are, so what is the reason for taking it?

Resolute technique/Hits cant be evaded; This is so we dont miss therefore proc nova correct?

Im obviously trying to save points where I can only being 95 :P

Megalomaniac with Enduring composure & Self-control are both limited (2 offline, none online) and pricey. I opted for getting discipline, dont actually know what my question is here, thoughts I guess?
"
ChrisBiscuits написал:
Ok. This should be the last post I need to make regarding questions...

Couple things:

Reckoning; Does it serve any actual purpose or is it just a cheeky little damage boost

Punishment; I cant say ive pressed it 1 time in the 3 days ive played this build, maybe I bought enough to delete most mapping content, assuming its the 'mapping' curse while Assassins mark is the 'bossing' curse

Spiritual aid; Never really understood what this does, im pretty sure my character isnt personally doing any real damage, the nova procs are, so what is the reason for taking it?

Resolute technique/Hits cant be evaded; This is so we dont miss therefore proc nova correct?

Im obviously trying to save points where I can only being 95 :P

Megalomaniac with Enduring composure & Self-control are both limited (2 offline, none online) and pricey. I opted for getting discipline, dont actually know what my question is here, thoughts I guess?

Reckoning procs relics in times when you are hit, but your static strike is down and flicker is on cooldown. Or when your game froze. Its pretty handy to passively proc relics on block as blocking triggers reckoning and reckoning is an attack that in turn triggers relics.

It, however, can be harmful - in cases when you using sentinels it can kill all enemies before you want it, so I currently moved it away and put in Feeding frenzy. A little bit of extra damage when mapping. On boss gloves that slot is taken by assassins mark.

Punishment - well its good if you feel that way. I don't use it too often either, but sometimes I use it on some fat essence rare, or a map boss to make things faster. After all its 40% more damage on half HP targets. Also good on blighted maps and expeditions as you can preemptively curse a dangerous pack before runnig into it.

Spiritual Aid - check FaQ - explosions caused by your gloves are YOUR damage. So are effects caused by your Inspired Learning. And you want that damage to be high.

Resolute technique/Hits cant be evaded - yes. You need to hit 100% of your attacks to proc relics every time.

Megalomaniac with Enduring composure - Enduring composure is the best but you can also roll with Rote Reinforcements. Alternatively, you can sacriffice recoup and intuitive leap to free the jewel slot, move your forbidden flame into it, and use cluster slot for a regular cluster jewel with self-control/enduring
Последняя редакция: Fire_Archer. Время: 20 июня 2022 г., 3:33:34
Hi I'm new to POE. just started playing last 2 weeks. This is also my first post in this forums.
I"ve started playing as a skelly mage but got bored with it and stumbled with this post and I'm loving playing this build. But I think I have a lot to learn more about how to build the character properly so I hope you can advice me on some things. I think I just have some trouble killing bosses faster and some occasional killed within seconds without knowing what hit me. Cheers and more power.

POB:https://pastebin.com/tFmVrk0r
Последняя редакция: AshCraze. Время: 20 июня 2022 г., 10:18:55
"
AshCraze написал:
Hi I'm new to POE. just started playing last 2 weeks. This is also my first post in this forums.
I"ve started playing as a skelly mage but got bored with it and stumbled with this post and I'm loving playing this build. But I think I have a lot to learn more about how to build the character properly so I hope you can advice me on some things. I think I just have some trouble killing bosses faster and some occasional killed within seconds without knowing what hit me. Cheers and more power.

POB:https://pastebin.com/tFmVrk0r

Make sure you are floowing the guide PoB - it has many skill trees that indicate progression.

First of all - you are using glancing blows - that means you are taking damage all the time. Get rid of it - you don't need it.

Then you have no Resolute Technique - that means you miss your attacks and don't even trigger relics. That alone should boost up your damage by like 70%. Judging by the PoB you have a decent damage. You just don't get to hit with it.

Take minion offence masteries accordingly to PoB in the guide.

As for protections

You lack endurance charges. Small cluster jewel with Rote Reinforcements or Enduring Composure can fix that for you.

Use flasks listed in the guide. You don't need Rumi - you are max block without it.

If you are confident in your Animate Guardian not dying - upgrade its gear.

Use one They of Tul specter. If you can't make one yourself - ask to borrow one in global 6666.

hey, followed your advice and got lords, when I corrupted my divergent holy relic it even went up to 21 :)
feeling unkillable except on bosses, somehow my static strike is still worse on single target than flicker? if it keeps procing of course
currently leveling so I can fill out another cluster
might replace my belt too and get a thul, also how do I get a third spectre?
this is the most fun build ive had so far for mapping

heres my current pob with boss gloves: https://pastebin.com/q1PR2MWR

but it still feels like im doing something wrong, my dps in pob is alooot lower than other pobs i look at from other people
Последняя редакция: luca4k. Время: 20 июня 2022 г., 12:04:54
"
luca4k написал:
hey, followed your advice and got lords, when I corrupted my divergent holy relic it even went up to 21 :)
feeling unkillable except on bosses, somehow my static strike is still worse on single target than flicker? if it keeps procing of course
currently leveling so I can fill out another cluster
might replace my belt too and get a thul, also how do I get a third spectre?
this is the most fun build ive had so far for mapping

heres my current pob with boss gloves: https://pastebin.com/q1PR2MWR

but it still feels like im doing something wrong, my dps in pob is alooot lower than other pobs i look at from other people

You are doing something wrong and I'm gonna direct you to FaQ - you overleveled your static strike and again - missing a lot of DPS because of that.

You get the third specter by having +1 leve of all spell skill gems on your gear. Either from your weapon or from Ashes of the Stars. Ashes - of course - is very expensive, but +1 weapons are not cheap either (because of recombulators, hopeful price will drop next league). So really think if you want it. Alva mod cost a lot less and provide more damage, but idealy you want both - +1 and Alva with trigger craft.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация